–Yvette’s YouTube advertising client owns a boutique offering an exclusive line of designer handbags. She’d like to drive purchases of these handbags using YouTube. Which YouTube format would Yvette recommend to her client?–
—TrueView for Action—
- Why Is It Important To Set Goals When Planning Your Graphic Ad Campaigns?
- Which Of The Following Can Analysis Help You Optimize Your Website?
- Carlos has a physical store and doesn’t have the ability to sell his products online. But he still advertises online and wants to measure how effective his online ads are in driving new customers in-store and generating new sales. What is the best way for Carlos to achieve this within Google Ads?
- Among The Following Proposals, Which Corresponds To A Local Search?
- Which Statement Describes Rules-Based Attribution?
- Of the following statements about conversion tracking, two are true. Which ones?
- Where Can Your Sponsored Links Be Distributed?
- While Mobile Advertising Is A Great Tool For Marketers, In What Case Can It Be Ineffective?
- When a company studies the interest of establishing its presence on the Web, which element does not constitute a factor to be taken into account imperatively?
- Ansel is planning a Google Ads campaign for his new plumbing client. He knows the client’s top priority is new contact form submissions. His client is also interested in measuring newsletter subscriptions. Which two conversion actions can Ansel measure to showcase the campaign’s results in the client’s two areas of interest?
- When trying to market your business locally, what are the three key pieces of information you need to include in your directory listing?
- When it comes to driving action, you should focus on audiences with the strongest level of intent. Which of these “lowest funnel” audiences is comprised of users who’ve already interacted with your brand, but for some reason didn’t convert?
- You Operate An Online Retail Website And Have Google Tag Manager Set Up To Manage Your Tags On Your Site. You Now Want To Set Up Sitewide Conversion Tracking Tags In Order To Evaluate The Effectiveness Of Your Next Google Ad Campaign. Which Step Is Required In Order To Do This Setup?
- When you are looking to promote your business to mobile users, advertising on social media can be really effective because
- Servers Hosting Websites Have Their Own Unique IP Address. What Is This Address Made Of?
- Custom intent audiences allow advertisers to reach YouTube users who previously performed specific searches on Google platforms. What platforms are these?
- Tom’s Setting Up Website Call Conversion Tracking For His Business’s Website, Using Google Ads. Place The Steps Required For The Setup In The Correct Order.
- Levi’s An Experienced Marketing Strategist For A Software Company That Sells A Learning Platform To Public Schools. He Developed Healthy Individual Measurement Habits That Drive His Success In Constantly Evolving His Company’s Marketing Strategies To The Schools’ Changing Needs. What Are Two Habits Levi Developed To Help Him Evaluate And Adapt His Marketing Strategies?
- You Want To Track First Opens For Your Mobile App. Your App Uses The Firebase SDK. Place The Steps In The Correct Order To Accomplish This Within Google Ads.
- Google offers a variety of methods for tracking calls from ads, websites, and mobile sites. Match each of these conversion tracking goals with the corresponding method.
- For Targeted Search Ads, Which Proposal Best Describes “Exclude Keywords”?
- David Owns A Retail Business That Just Implemented A Web App To Supplement Sales. He Needs To Choose An Attribution Partner To Integrate The App For In-App Conversion Tracking.
- Regarding the promotion of your online activity, which of the following propositions is correct?
- How to Create Video Ads to Maximize Your YouTube Effectiveness?
- Bing Ads integrates reliable research and reporting tools to help you identify potential areas for improvement for your campaigns. What do we call the process of improving a campaign on the basis of the results generated by these tools?
- Google My Business Provides Businesses With Opportunities For Connecting With Their Customers Online. What Are Two Ways Google My Business Would Help Engage Your Customers?
- Which Concept Does The Following Definition Correspond to? “Distribution of an audience into groups according to their nature and their centers of interest, with the aim of identifying the group most interested in your product or service”
- Why Is It Difficult, Or Maybe Impossible, To Calculate A Total Increase In Brand Awareness From A Campaign Spanning Multiple Media Channels?
- Measuring Conversion Actions Can Help You Better Understand How Users Connect With Your Brand. Which Are Conversion Actions You Can Measure?
- Yves heard that the custom_label attributes can help him organize his Shopping campaign. With custom labels, Yves can provide:
- You work in a large ad agency. Your customer wants to launch a PPC campaign similar to his competitor’s campaign. You need to prove your strategy to the customer. Which two SEMrush reports will help you get ideas on this competitor’s promotion and evaluate his AdWords budget?
- You work for a company that has a form where people can request a free consultation. You want to create a list of people in your territory who have submitted this form. Which tool will you need to use to do this?
- Jerran Is A Marketing Manager At An Advertising Agency. His Client Would Like To Track Contact Form Submissions Originating From Their Google Ads Account. The Client Has A Global Site Tag Successfully Installed, So Jerran Can Use An Event Tag To Track This Conversion Action. Which Type Of Event Tag Should Jerran Use?
- You want to plot a graph that shows the changes in the number of keywords that won a Featured Snippet throughout the year. Which SEMrush tool should you use and how?
- You want to know whenever weekly revenue for your “spring sale” campaign increases or decreases by an unusual amount. Which of the following would be most useful?
- Camila Has An Online Store And Is Using Google Ads To Improve Her Online Advertising Efforts. She Currently Has Google Analytics Set Up For Her Website And Now Wants To Set Up Conversion Tracking In Google Ads. What Must She Do In Order To Make Conversion Tracking Effective?
- You want to find out what websites are linking to your competitors but not you. Which of the following SEMrush tools can you use?
- Yan Wants To Attract Customers Specifically Searching On Google For Time-B-Gone, His Company’s Unique Office-Support Product. His Marketing Consultant Suggests Using Dynamic Search Ads, And Knows Yan Will Need To Start With A Simple Approach. For Vendors Like Yan, What’s The Simplest Method For Using Dynamic Search Ads?
- You want a second view of your data where you only see traffic to a specific subdirectory. What is the best way to set this up?
- Google Ads Offers A Variety Of Campaign Types That Determine Where Your Ad Will Appear And The Format In Which It Will Be Displayed. What Are The Available Campaign Types?
- You’ve placed a connect call and sent a follow-up connect email, and fortunately, the potential buyer reaches back out. He expresses interest in the help you offered in your phone call and email outreach. Based on the process outlined in the Connect class, your next step should be:
- Michael Built A High-Quality Ad With An Excellent Keyword List. He’s Disappointed The Ad Isn’t Being Shown As Much As He’d Like. What’s A Likely Reason For His Ad Not Being Frequently Displayed?
- Alex Has Started A Google Search Campaign Designed To Promote His Online Motorcycle Accessories Store. His Store Focuses On Custom Helmets. How Might Google Search Ads Provide Value To Alex?
- You’ve decided that you want to set up an email optimization experiment. After you complete the first step, segmentation, you move on to the next three. What is the proper order for your next three steps?
- How Can Ad Extensions Contribute To Increasing User Engagement?
- YouTube is the second most viewable video destination globally.
- You strongly believe that students need a voice so they can inﬂuence their environment and make a real difference. You have decided to support the creation of a school newspaper. Move the rows up and down to match each Google tool with the way it can be used to reimagine the traditional school newspaper online.
- Jimmy Sells Televisions On His Website. He Notices He’s Getting Traffic From Searches For A Brand He Doesn’t Carry, And Sets Up A Negative Keyword For That Brand. How Does The Negative Keyword Help Jimmy’s Advertising Campaign?
- You sell video games and want people who play mobile gaming apps to know about your store. What’s one benefit of promoting your products with a mobile apps campaign on the Display Network?
- You see a video on YouTube that includes short clips from a copyrighted work. How can you evaluate whether fair use (or fair dealing) applies?