–Your client’s campaign is consistently meeting its average daily budget. What should you do to maximize your client’s budget throughout all hours of the day?–
–Increase the maximum cost-per-click (CPC) bid–
—Change the ad delivery method from “Accelerated” to “Standard”—
–Lower the daily budget amount–
–Pause the campaign to stop showing ads and accruing costs–
- To connect Firebase to AdWords, which of these is required?
- What is one of the benefits of using templates for your email marketing campaigns?
- Which is a reason why Annie’s Google Merchant Center account would get suspended?
- To determine the ROI of your social media activities, which Hootsuite product would you use?
- To track conversions in an app, you can add the Firebase SDK to your app. SDK stands for:
- Negative keywords can help advertisers better target their ads by:
- If your client wants a specific reach for a specific price on YouTube, you should use:
- Which of the following statements is true when it comes to taking a business online?
- All of these were recommended to help build a faster site except?
- What are the three components in the YouTube ecosystem?
- You should use multiple ad groups when you want to:
- YouTube remarketing lists can be used with standard text and display ads.
- A ______ specifies a location in an app that corresponds to the content you’d like to show.
- When looking to introduce e-commerce functions to your website, which of the following would be the best first step?
- Which form of targeting would you use to display ads to people who have previously visited your website?
- See The Visual Below. Why Is The Action Being Taken Here Important?
- What will happen if a user clears the Analytics cookie from their browser?
- What changes can you make to the Display Network campaign of a client who wants to drive awareness of her natural beauty brand2
- What feature would be used to compare two date ranges in a report?
- TrueView video ads can be especially effective for driving what goals?
- When it comes to knowing which social media platforms to focus your efforts on, how can you work out which one will work best for you?
- Some of the Apps in the Hootsuite App Directory include ‘plugins’ which means that the app:
- Why are search engines a great place for a business to be found?
- Which allows advertisers to automate Google Ads reporting and campaign management?
- There are lots of social media platforms out there, but what is a benefit of using smaller, more niche social media platforms for your business?
- Which components often account for most of the downloaded bytes on a web page?
- How do cost-per-click (CPC) ads compete with cost-per-thousand impressions (CPM) ads on the Google Display Network?
- Asking a client questions about his desired business objectives is:
- Data for your client shows that more estimated total conversions are coming from mobile devices versus computers and tablets. How can you use this data to optimize your client’s bidding strategy?
- Which of these can Google Search Console help you to do?
- When advertising internationally, you should make your business _____ to the new market, consider the ______ and any possible ________ implications.
- Which tags does Google Analytics recommend to accurately track campaigns?
- When Does A Default Analytics Session Expire?
- Tom wants to promote his windshield repair company’s emergency service by reaching people right when they’re searching for help. Which campaign type is a good fit?
- Data shows that your client’s ad that appears to people in San Francisco gets 120 conversions at a cost of £1200 and cost-per-acquisition (CPA) of £10, while ads showing in Houston get 70 conversions at a cost of £1400 and CPA of £20. If you have a CPA goal of £12, what bid adjustment would you set for each location?
- After searching for shoes, Sean clicks on an ad promoting a sale on sneakers, which has several pop-ups. What should the advertiser do to improve Sean’s experience?
- When optimising SEM campaigns, negative keywords _________ your ads from appearing when people search for things that aren’t relevant to your business.
- By default, which of these is NOT considered a “medium” in Google Analytics?
- While teaching a new account manager how to build a Search campaign, you tell her that she should group similar keywords together in an ad group because it will allow her to:
- You would choose to advertise on the Display Network if you wanted to:
- Imagine a customer has downloaded an app made by their local hardware store. How could that business connect with their audience through the app?
- Conversion Tracking helps you improve the return on investment (ROI) from your online advertising because it:
- Which conversion metric can give you more insight into how your ads drive conversions on mobile phones, computers, and tablets?
- Which of the following is not a required parameter in the URL builder?
- What is the relationship between the inbound methodology and the concept of a flywheel?
- You have a food truck and want to reach people who are nearby on their mobile phones. Your maximum cost-per-click (max. CPC) bid is £1. You set a mobile bid adjustment of +20% and a location bid adjustment of +50%. What’s the final bid amount?
- When creating an email template to confirm a meeting with a contact, how would you include the time that meeting was scheduled?
- In Order To Drive Sales With Her Google Display Ads Campaign, Charlotte Wants To Reach Audiences Who Looked At Products On Her Website, With New Ads For Those Exact Products. Which Targeting Option Should She Choose To Help Achieve That Goal?
- The IP Exclusion tool allows advertisers to:
- What Is One Of The Reasons Why An Advertiser Should Consider Using Performance Planner On A Monthly Basis?