–Your client wants to show ads to people who’ve visited her website before. Which AdWords feature would you recommend she use?–
–Dynamic Search Ads–
- Which practice would be acceptable under Google’s editorial and technical requirements?
- What’s The Biggest Challenge For Most Businesses When Going Online?
- Adding an extension to a text ad improves an advertiser’s Quality Score.
- What model represents the hierarchical structure of a Google Analytics account?
- How are rich media ads different from other ad formats?
- Your client wants to improve her ad position. What would you recommend?
- What bidding strategy should Tracy, a pizzeria owner, use to get more people to call her business?
- Which option can you use to capture potential business later in the day, even on a limited budget?
- What report indicates where users start or exit the conversion funnel?
- What is not a benefit of using segments to analyze data?
- In Multi-Channel Funnel Reports, what channel would not be credited with a conversion?
- Which bidding type is only available for ads on the Display Network?
- Which practice would violate Google’s editorial and professional requirements?
- Someone searches on “laptop computers” and clicks an ad. Which landing page would be most relevant?
- Cory Owns A Custom Purse-Design Business. He Launched An Advertising Campaign Featuring Purses Made Of Environmentally Friendly Materials. He’s Followed His Customers Through Their Entire Journeys. What Should Cory Do To Move His Customer Journey Forward When A Potential Customer Shows A Strong Interest In A Product?
- You would advise a client that’s launching a new product line to advertise on the Google Display Network because she can:
- What Are Two Benefits Of Selecting Google Firebase As Your Attribution Partner In Google Ads?
- You want to see the percentage of sessions in which a specific button was clicked. Which of the following would be most useful?
- You’re Setting Up Offline Conversion Tracking. You Need To To Upload Offline Data Into Your Google Ads Account. Which Two Formats Are Supported?
- You want to keep HubSpot and Intercom in sync, but you don’t want new Intercom contacts to ever be created in HubSpot. How can you tell PieSync to keep existing Intercom contacts in sync with HubSpot?
- You want to find out whether your competitor prefers to target mobile or desktop users with their ads. Which SEMrush report should you use?
- When Creating An Ad, How Does Greg Know What It Will Look Like To His Potential Customers?
- What Is One Way That Performance Planner Helps Businesses Increase Sales?
- You’ve signed an artist who does completely original hip hop songs. What is the method to block full reuploads and monetize short clips (under <2min)?
- You’ve recently joined a new company and are learning how to help potential buyers understand why they would benefit from purchasing the product that your company sells. How can you start to put yourself in the buyer’s shoes so you understand why they would buy your product?
- You’ve just been assigned to oversee an App campaign that was launched two months ago. You learn that the assets have never been updated. Which two of the following actions should you take?
- You’ve decided to fully reorganize your shop selling rare species of lizard. You’ve changed your address, phone number, business hours, and even payment methods. Up to now, your shop has always been very popular and attracted many customers. Now it’s high season and you need to update your business details as soon as possible. Which tool will you use?
- What Are Two Main Benefits Of Using Search Audience Solutions?
- You’ve been researching XYZ Inc. and discover that someone at the company has viewed your pricing page, so you give them a call. You talk to the receptionist, Johnny. You ask who in the company might be investigating your solution. Johnny says he doesn’t know for sure but that he can ask around and get back to you. He also says that Mariah Opensky would probably be the person to make that decision, but she’s currently on vacation. What’s the BEST way to record this in the CRM?
- YouTube receives a legal notice to take down a video uploaded by a creator without the copyright owner’s permission. What will the creator receive?
- YouTube Audience Solutions Help Brands Reach The Most Attractive Prospects By Tapping Into Real-Time Data And Powerful Signals. This Gives Brands The Tools They Need To Be More Effective Storytellers. What’s Another Benefit Of Using YouTube Audience Solutions?
- Tomacz Wants To Use A Google Search Ads Campaign To Capture The Attention Of Customers Searching For Camping Equipment Online. What’s A Key Benefit Of A Well-Managed Google Search Ads Campaign?
- Ideally, What’s The Minimum Number Of Values You Should Aim For Per Header When Using Structured Snippet Extensions?
- As A Digital Strategist, Jared Wants To Add Something Extra To His Ads To Give Users More Incentive To Click And Convert. He’s Considering Using The Two Optional Field Paths In The URL Component Of The Ad, But Needs To Be Certain His Messaging Will Fit. How Many Total Characters Can He Use In Each Of These Optional Paths?
- Your web property is “www.example.com”. You set up a URL goal of “/thankyou” and a Match Type of “Begins With”. Which of the following URLs will count as goals?
- Leo Is In Charge Of Advertising For The Clothing Lines Of A Large Manufacturer. He Uses His Google Ads Recommendations Page To Help Him Evaluate His Search Ads Campaigns. Which Feature Makes The Optimization Recommendations Valuable For Leo?
- Your teammate is prepping for a sales presentation and they’ve outlined the points they want to cover: 1. Recap of previous discussions 2. Explanation of how other people in similar situations have proceeded 3. Pros and cons of various approaches They want your feedback on this outline. What would you say?
- Your team and the stakeholders are discussing where to run sprint workshops. In which parts of the GDD process is it common to run a sprint workshop?
- Your research team recently published a report and is eager for the marketing team to share it with contacts that would find it of interest. Karl on your team suggests you build a send list based on explicit data including job title. Kathy suggests building the list based on implicit data including previous website pages visited. Which approach will you take?
- Your manager wants to know how Google can help your brand get in front of mobile users. What might you say?
- Your manager asked you to give more consideration to a user’s location. What kind of signals would you look at?
- Wendy is setting up a Customer Match strategy to reach a list of prospective customers. What must she provide?
- You’re talking with a prospect and you spend most of the conversation asking questions to understand their situation and to see if you can help. Which of the following guiding principles does this highlight?
- You want to increase the relevance of a Google Search Ad so it’s more meaningful to potential customers and provides value-added information to their searches.
- You’re optimizing the Shopping campaign for an online jewelry retailer promoting its new line of engagement rings. If you know that people who research engagement rings across multiple devices take longer to convert, what should you do to help this client better attribute the impact mobile has on its sales?
- In-Market Audiences Would Be Suited To Reach Which User?
- You’re helping create a timeline for your potential buyer. The timeline is probably going to have to change. Which of the following options will give you the best chance of closing the sale?
- You recently started using a software that identifies the company from which an anonymous visitor originates. You find that someone from Sprocket Corporation has been visiting your website and their company fits your ideal buyer profile. What should you do?
- Karen’s Washing Machine Broke, So She’s Conducting A Search On Google To Find A New One. She Sees A Number Of Google Search Ads For Washing Machines In The Results. Which Of The Following Make Up Some Of The Parameters That The Google Search Ads Auction Uses To Determine What Ads Karen Sees?
- A Golf Enthusiast Regularly Watches Instructional Videos About Golf, Has Recently Searched For The Best Golf Clubs On Google.Com, And Has Researched Golf Courses On Google Maps. Which Type Of Search Audience Solution Would Best Reach This Individual?