–Your Client Is Interested In Testing Six-Second Bumper Ads. What Are Two Tips You Can Share With Them About These Ads?–
–Build for large screens.–
—Budget time to establish the ad and stick the landing.—
–Only use your TV ad to make a bumper.–
—Focus on a single, simple purpose.—
- How Do You Handle Data In Analytics To Gain Greater Insights Into Our Audience’s Behaviour?
- What’s A Key Objective In Delivering Ad Extensions?
- What Does Adding Callout Extensions To Your Google Search Ads Enable You To Do?
- Priya Only Has $500 A Month To Spend On Her Campaign, But She Needs To Drive As Many Potential Customers As Possible To Her Website. What Type Of Automated Bidding Strategy Would Be Best For Priya’s Campaign?
- Your company’s created a collection of two-to-three years’ worth of weekly data for every driver of sales, including all marketing channels, but also across areas like price promotions, distribution, and product changes. You can now analyze ROI (return on investment) for each media channel to determine the ones you should continue to invest in. Which analysis technique have you used?
- It Is 10 A.M. And You Are Sitting In A Train Station In London, Looking Through Your Calendar On Your Tablet. You Realize You Forgot To Book A Boat Ride For Your Trip To San Francisco To See Alcatraz Prison. Match Each Signal Type With How It Is Demonstrated In This Situation.
- Your company has a website and a mobile app, and you want to track each separately in Google Analytics. How should you structure your account(s)?
- Google Ads Was Designed To Help Businesses Achieve Online Success. To Accomplish This, Google Ads Was Built On Three Core Principles. What Are These Principles?
- Match The TrueView Ad Format With Its Corresponding Bidding Type.
- Which YouTube Analytics Report Can Give You The Average View Duration For All Of The Videos On Your Brand’s Channel?
- Your client wants to show ads to people who’ve visited her website before. Which Google Ads feature would you recommend she use?
- Which Two Are Ideal Advertisers For Custom Intent Audiences?
- What’s A Key Benefit Of Bumper Ads?
- What Are The Two Types Of Bidding Available For TrueView For Action To Help Drive Conversions?
- Landon Works For An Online Marketing Firm And Believes That YouTube Will Be An Effective Addition To His Client’s Advertising Strategy Given Its Extensive Reach Of Over Two Billion Monthly Active Users And Recent Innovations That Increase Usership. Which Two Next Generation Innovations Can Landon Share With His Client?
- Based On The ABCDs Of Designing YouTube Ads, How Does Google Recommend That You Open With Impact?
- Your client has a cupcake shop in a hard-to-find alley in San Francisco. She’s advertising on the Display Network. What’s the best way to help people find her?
- Annilee Has A Client Who Wants To Choose YouTube Audiences That Will Increase Consideration Of Their Products When Customers Are Ready To Buy. She Knows YouTube Has Two Specific Audience Solutions That Can Help Her Accomplish This For The Client. What Are The Two Audience Solutions?
- Which Of YouTube’s Awareness Ad Formats Can Use The CPD Bidding Approach?
- What Report Should You Produce In YouTube Analytics To See Where Viewers Found Your Brand’s Content?
- What Are The Three Key Reasons Advertisers Choose YouTube To Help Build Their Brands?
- Your average bid is £10 and you’ve enabled enhanced cost-per-click bidding (ECPC). Assuming you haven’t set any bid adjustments, ECPC can raise your bid to which amount when AdWords sees an auction that’s more likely to lead to a sale?
- How Does An Advertiser Benefit From Using Think With Google?
- Based On Google’s Analysis Of Bumper Ads, What Caused A Significant Increase In Ad Recall?
- Ajay’s Meeting With A Client Who’s Considering YouTube Advertising. The Client Wants To Better Understand Why Users Choose YouTube. Ajay Shares Information On YouTube’s Extensive Reach And The Opportunity It Provides For Users To Connect With A Community. What Are Two Other Reasons Users Choose YouTube?
- When Measuring Offline Conversions With TrueView For Action, A Shop Visit Is Counted When A User Watches 10 Seconds Of An Ad And Then Visits A Shop Within How Many Days?
- What Is One Reason An Advertiser Would Choose YouTube For Action?
- How Does An Advertiser Benefit From Using Google Trends?
- You Want To Use Video Ad Sequencing Frameworks. What’s One Important Data Signal To Keep In Mind When Creating Your YouTube Campaign?
- You need to immediately find out whether people are viewing the new content that you just added today. Which of the following would be most useful?
- You just started using Google My Business and you want to see how many of your customers have been interacting with your business online. What feature can you use to access this information?
- Which Two Google Audience Solutions Use First-Party Data?
- Which Data Can You Uncover By Running A Creative Experiment Using Brand Lift?
- You have discovered that data about the Product pages of your ecommerce website is missing from your reports. Which of the following could be the cause?
- You have a food truck and want to reach people who are nearby on their mobile phones. Your maximum cost-per-click (max. CPC) bid is US$1. You set a mobile bid adjustment of +20% and a location bid adjustment of +50%. What’s the final bid amount?
- How Does An Advertiser Benefit From Using Google Surveys?
- After A Discussion With A Google Audience Specialist, Reilly Is Ready To Suggest The Use Of Detailed Demographics To Her YouTube Clients. What Are Two Characteristics Of Detailed Demographics?
- You’d like to create remarketing lists based on your customer’s journey through your website so that you can target them with different bids or ads. Which category describes the users that visited your homepage, but didn’t move any further into your site?
- Which Elements Are Used To Build A Custom Affinity Audience?
- You decide to bulk upload your multiple business locations to Google My Business. Some of the locations in your upload were disapproved.
- You can use target cost-per-acquisition (CPA) bidding to help:
- You can use the AdWords Application Programming Interface (API) to:
- A Channel with a semi-transparent branding type will reveal the Publisher ID to potential buyers in a bid request.
- A client wants to serve a roadblock. However, they are using GPT format tags without SRA. What is a potential issue?
- A digitally literate person must be able to find, evaluate, use, and communicate information digitally. Which of the following tools help facilitate and enhance digital literacy?
- A fellow teacher is having trouble printing from her Chromebook using Cloud Print. Pick the help page URL that can help her troubleshoot.
- After a lull in sales, Mo wants to use a social media campaign to launch some of his new plumbing services. He wants to make sure he’s targeting the right audience. Which parameters should he use to decide who to target?
- An essential skill today is knowing how to cite sources properly. Creative Commons has a system of licenses and tools for creators to retain copyright while allowing others to
- Anna specialises in portrait photography. She uses her website to reach potential customers and has recently set up an SEM campaign to draw more traffic to her site. She wants to use negative keywords to make sure her ads don’t appear for people who aren’t potential customers. Which of the following keywords are the negative keywords?
- A query is how you retrieve information from a database, so which of these paths demonstrates the journey of a query?