–You work for a company that has a form where people can request a free consultation. You want to create a list of people in your territory who have submitted this form. Which tool will you need to use to do this?–
- Kathy Released A Gaming App And Needs To Set Up Conversion Tracking For First Opens Of The App. To Do This, She Linked Her Firebase Project With Google Ads. Which Access Permission Did Her Google Account Need For Her To Do This?
- Among The Following Proposals, Which Corresponds To An Advantage Of E-Commerce?
- To Avoid Double Counting, What Will Have To Be Removed From A Website Page Prior To The Addition Of An Event Tag?
- Kellie Wants To Buy An Expensive Purse From A Local Accessory Store. As A Savvy Consumer, Kellie Wants To Find An Exact Brand At The Right Price. Which Strategy Will Help An Accessory Store Engage Kellie Throughout Her Customer Journey, From The Time She Begins Research To The Time She Purchases The Purse?
- How Does Google My Business Help Businesses Reach More Customers When It Matters Most?
- Antonio runs an online retail site and wants to set up a sitewide tag to measure online conversions for his future Google Ad campaigns. He’s already set up conversion actions and has Google Tag Manager managing tags on his site. Which tag type should he choose to complete this process?
- When Planning Your Website, What Important Priority Should You Study?
- When You Are Trying To Increase Product Sales On Your Website, You Can, For example
- When You Create Your Online Store, You Should Seek To Optimize Its Performance Using Images In Order To Increase Efficiency. Which Approach Should You Take?
- An Executive At A Clothing Company Is Looking To Define Overarching Goals For His Company. What’s The Executive Defining?
- When Looking To Market Your Business Locally, What Benefits Can Social Media Offer You?
- Cliff Is A Marketing Manager Who Received A Series Of Ads From His Creative Team. He Wants To Compare Data Between Those Ads Using A/B Testing. Which Type Of Ads Will Cliff Compare?
- Local Directories Are Very Effective In Ensuring Local Visibility Of A Business On The Web. If You Want To Be In A Directory, What Is The First Step To Take?
- Retargeting Allows You
- State what a merchant should not do in the constantly changing environment of commerce.
- After You’ve Successfully Installed A Conversion Tag On Your Website Or App And A Conversion Action Has Taken Place, Where’s Conversion Data Viewed Within Google Ads?
- Gail is a marketing manager, and her creative team has sent her a series of announcements. She wants to improve the content of the ads by performing A / B tests. What kind of ads will Gail compare to?
- In terms of analysis, what type of data corresponds to the time that the user has spent on your site?
- Google My Business Gives Businesses A Variety Of Ways To Promote Their Goods And Services To Users Online. What Are The Key Benefits Of Google My Business?
- Regarding How Ad Retargeting Works, Which Of The Below Is Right?
- How to produce great video ads on YouTube?
- With imported ads, advertisers can access more inventory than with responsive display ads.
- In A Survey, A Customer Shows A Strong Preference For One Brand Over Another. Which General Metric Does This Behavior Fall Under?
- Match each of the following conversion statistics with its correct description.
- In TrueView for Action, there are three types of events related to online conversions. Associate each event with the corresponding conversion type. In TrueView for Action, there are three types of events related to online conversions. Associate each event with the corresponding conversion type.
- Sara Is Analyzing The Conversion Data Of Her Video Ad Campaign In Google Ads. She Wants To See A Summary Of, On Average, How Many Days, Ad Clicks, And Ad Impressions It Took Users To Convert A Customer. Which Report Will Provide Her With This Information?
- Zach wants to use the Klipfolio API to upload a file. Which one of the following commands does he need to use?
- Brenda’s Promoting Her Business With An Android App Using In-App Billing. She Wants To Measure How Effectively Her Ads Are Driving In-App Purchases Using Google Ads. Which Two Attribution Partners Can Brenda Choose Between To Link To Her Google Ads In Order To Accomplish This?
- You work for a company that manufactures prescription eyeglasses and want to create a piece of content for your buyer persona. Your buyer persona is someone that already has glasses, but it’s important for them to make sure their prescription is up-to-date while also being stylish. Which would be an effective Awareness stage offer for getting this persona’s attention?
- You want to track your Facebook business page with the Social Media Poster. Which metrics can SEMrush provide you with?
- You want to see conversion rates for Windows visits coming from London. Which of the following dimensions would you need to select?
- You want to plan YouTube media in terms of reach and frequency, talk in terms of GRPs and cost per points. What Google measurement solution will you use?
- You want to improve your customer experience processes and your products to ensure you’re focused on delight. Which should you do to get the largest, most representative sample?
- You want to find out if you need to supplement your SEO with paid ads by finding which of your poorly performing organic keywords can be replaced with paid keywords. What will you do?
- You want to create your daily social media plan and decide how many tweets to post today with the help of the Social Media Tracker. What should you do?
- Theo Is Looking To Improve His Google Search Ads Campaign. On His Google Ads Recommendations Page, He Notices That His Google Search Campaign Has An Optimization Score Of 75%. What Does This Mean?
- You’ve Set Up The Social Media Tracker To Monitor Social Media Activity. You’ve Posted On Instagram Five Times Within The Last Month. Why Does The Tool Show Zero Activity On Instagram?
- When Are Automated Extensions, Such As Seller Ratings, Shown?
- You’ve just joined a new company as one of their newest inbound sales representatives and are excited to begin executing on their connect strategy. You’ve recently identified a potential buyer, determined their persona, and identified which lead source they came from. What are your next steps as an inbound salesperson, in order?
- Bob’s Electronics Company Is Launching The Sale Of A New Television, UltraView1000. Bob Decides To Use Phrase Match In His Search Ads Campaign Because He Wants Searches That Contain UltraView1000 To Show His Ad. How Else Will Phrase Match Benefit Bob’s Campaign?
- You’ve been working for a company for several years and have recently identified that the typical sales cycle is around nine to twelve months. With this knowledge, you’ve recently tasked your new marketing intern to create a traditional lead nurturing workflow. The workflow is set to send four emails over six days to all of the contacts in your database. How can the intern make this workflow more effective?
- You’ve been given free reign to create a mobile-first campaign and a healthy budget to invest in mobile assets. What are the first steps you should take to get started?
- YouTube is a great source for curating interesting content for your audience. Hootsuite helps with its built in YouTube ____________ functionality to discover new videos based on keywords or key phrases. Once you’ve found great content, you can easily
- When Should You Use Remarketing Lists For Search Ads?
- Mario Is Working On A Text Ad That Will Run On The Google Search Network. He Filled In Each Component With The Necessary Information. What Component Asked Mario To Highlight Unique Details About His Product And Limited The Number Of Characters He Could Use To Two Fields Of 90 Characters?
- Google Ads Reviews Saved Text Ads To Ensure They Meet Advertising Policies Before Being Shown To Users. What Criteria Are Reviewed By Google Ads?
- With Dynamic Search Ads, What Does The Advertiser Provide?
- What Ad Extension Is Only Available As A Full Automated Ad Extension?
- Helen’s Heating and Air (HHA) wants to encourage interest in their new smart refrigerators. They know that WidgetCo also sells smart refrigerators. HHA’s marketing manager creates the broad match keyword “refrigerator,” and adds “WidgetCo” as a negative keyword. Which two searches may prompt the ad?
- Your team just hired a new sales rep, and you’re coaching them on how to create a good email template. They ask you how to figure out the purpose of a template. What advice should you give them?