–You want to track your Facebook business page with the Social Media Poster. Which metrics can SEMrush provide you with?–
–Total new page likes–
–New page unlikes–
–Metrics directly from Facebook insights–
- Which of the following is not a required parameter in the URL builder?
- What is the relationship between the inbound methodology and the concept of a flywheel?
- You have a food truck and want to reach people who are nearby on their mobile phones. Your maximum cost-per-click (max. CPC) bid is £1. You set a mobile bid adjustment of +20% and a location bid adjustment of +50%. What’s the final bid amount?
- When creating an email template to confirm a meeting with a contact, how would you include the time that meeting was scheduled?
- In Order To Drive Sales With Her Google Display Ads Campaign, Charlotte Wants To Reach Audiences Who Looked At Products On Her Website, With New Ads For Those Exact Products. Which Targeting Option Should She Choose To Help Achieve That Goal?
- The IP Exclusion tool allows advertisers to:
- What Is One Of The Reasons Why An Advertiser Should Consider Using Performance Planner On A Monthly Basis?
- Quinn Recently Launched A Display Campaign For His Women’s Clothing Store. Since The Launch, His Website Traffic Has Increased, But Sales Have Remained Flat. Which Story Shows Quinn Using Remarketing To Drive Action?
- Which is the quickest way to add a long list of locations to target in an Google Ads campaign?
- Felix Wants To Start Showing His Google Display Ads To A Narrower Audience With The Help Of Demographic Targeting. Which Two Types Of Data Are Included In Demographic Targeting?
- What’s One Benefit Of Using Responsive Display Ads?
- Your client is a company that sells cars online. What audience solution can help you reach your campaign to users who are going to buy a car?
- The Following Question Pertains To The Blog Post Shown Below: The Below Blog Post Is An Example Of Which Type Of Headline Format?
- If an advertiser doesn’t want to add remarketing tags to a website, why should they use customer targeting?
- When A Responsive Display Ad Is Automatically Assembled, What’s Adjusted To Fit The Ad Slot?
- Rashid Wants To Raise Awareness Of His Brand And Build Campaigns Focused On Branded Terms. He Does Not Have Much Time To Devote To Daily Bid Management, So He Decided To Use Automated Bidding To Lighten His Workload. Which Automated Bidding Strategy Should Rashid Consider Using?
- Jasmine Is The Director Of Marketing For A Chain Of Clothing Stores. She Has Been Given A Set Budget And Needs To Drive As Many Potential Customers To Her Website As Possible. Which Automated Bidding Strategy Should She Use In Her Campaign?
- Frank Runs A Scuba-Diving Business That Offers Lessons And Sells Scuba-Diving Equipment. Frank Wants To Engage With Users Who Are Researching Scuba-Diving Lessons. Which Marketing Objective Should Frank Choose When Creating His Display Campaign?
- You’re running a Search campaign for an accounting software provider that wants to estimate lifetime customer value as a primary benchmark for performance. They charge $10/mo for Basic service and $20/mo for Pro. Which formula best describes their average lifetime customer value across all service offerings?
- What three actions can improve the conversion rate?
- Jane’s e-commerce site sells a wide variety of bicycle equipment. She wants to estimate her profit-per-conversion for each ad group to get a sense of which ad groups are immediately profitable in the short term. Which formula best estimates Jane’s profit-per-conversion before advertising expenses?
- ASINs within the Amazon Attribution console are promoted at the Order level.
- What should not stores do when the commercial reality is changing?
- What display ad format fits the available ad space?
- Which two statements about the attribution reports are true?
- Which statement describes rule-based attribution?
- What Are Two Ways That Performance Planner Can Help Reveal The Possibilities Across All Your Google Ads Campaigns?
- Which is a benefit of linking a Google Places account to an Google Ads campaign?
- Maria has been running a search campaign for two months and would like to improve it. Identify three ways you can optimize your campaign after evaluating performance.
- Sellers can use local inventory ads to promote their inventory and encourage users to visit their physical stores.
- Advertisers can use intent-based custom audiences to reach YouTube users who have made specific searches on another Google property.
- What Does A Responsive Display Ad Use In Its Machine-Learning Model To Determine The Optimal Combination Of Assets For Your Ad Slot?
- Tommaso offers an entire product line at discounted prices on his website and wants to use Google Display Ads to increase sales. How does Google display ad targeting help him achieve his marketing goal?
- What levels of scope are available for dimensions and metrics?
- Ben Is Currently Managing A Campaign That Has A Total Investment Of $7,000, Generates 1,400 Conversions And Has A CPA (Cost Per Acquisition) Of $5. Ben Needs To Sell Excess Inventory. To Meet This Goal, He’s Willing To Increase His CPA And Campaign Investment. Which Of The Following Plans, Built In The Performance Planner, Will Assist Ben In Achieving His Marketing Goal Of Selling Excess Inventory?
- You’ve Been Tasked With Marketing A New Line Of Plumbing Services, But You Have A Set Budget That You Cannot Exceed. Why Is Google Ads A Viable Option?
- When Should You Use AMPHTML Ads?
- Why should you use non-last-click attribution conversions for performance planning forecasts?
- How does bid automation contribute to the success of a Google Ads campaign?
- After running a Google Search Ads campaign for several months, Margherita notes that sales of the advertised products are starting to drop. Check the Google Ads Recommendations page and see that the campaign’s optimization score is 22%. What can Margherita deduce from this score on the Google Search Ads campaign?
- Carlo runs a nature excursion company in South America. He wants to increase the number of people who book his tours. Which business will bring potential customers to Carlo’s company through Google Search Ads?
- What’s An Advantage Of Responsive Display Ads?
- Adam has determined that “Drive Action” is the right marketing goal for his new display campaign. What two relevant options could you use to achieve this?
- Which two constraints can an advertiser select on their conversion-based bid strategies?
- Choose the best answer that describes promoted conversion metrics.
- ASINs, or products, within the Amazon Attribution console are selected at the order level.
- Which three items can a bid strategy consider when optimizing the performance of a bidding portfolio as a whole?
- Sri is an advertiser interested in improving her media’s performance by generating more Add to carts with her non-Amazon Advertising media. Which recommendation would you make for her?
- What feature may be used to report on a specific Floodlight conversion?
- Stores do not require a minimum spend.