–You own a pizzeria in downtown Chicago. With call extensions, a customer who searches for pizza on her mobile phone can see your ad along with your phone number and make the call with one click. How is that priced?–
–Click-to-call ads are flat-fee based on the caller’s phone model.–
–Click-to-call ads are priced by the minute based on the call’s duration.–
—The cost is the same as a standard click on the ad.—
–Prices are negotiated in advance with discounts for bulk purchases.–
- After searching for shoes, Sean clicks on an ad promoting a sale on sneakers, which has several pop-ups. What should the advertiser do to improve Sean’s experience?
- When optimising SEM campaigns, negative keywords _________ your ads from appearing when people search for things that aren’t relevant to your business.
- By default, which of these is NOT considered a “medium” in Google Analytics?
- While teaching a new account manager how to build a Search campaign, you tell her that she should group similar keywords together in an ad group because it will allow her to:
- Your client’s campaign is getting a lot of clicks, but the conversion rate is low. Which approach could help improve your client’s conversion rate?
- Laura runs an online store with a large inventory of children’s toys and games. Which ad format would you use for Laura’s campaign to reach people interested in purchasing children’s games?
- Which targeting methods can be used with TrueView ads?
- With more and more users using mobile to look at websites, it is key that you optimise your site so users can find it when searching online. Which two elements should you look to optimise for improved SEO performance?
- Which is NOT true about Responsive Sites?
- What report shows users who initiated sessions over 1-day, 7-day, 14-day, and 30-day periods?
- A client is asking you why he should evaluate the number of clicks on his search ads relative to the number of impressions received. What should you tell him?
- According to Google data, among consumers who conduct a local search on their smartphone, how many then visit a store within a day?
- What’s One Reason To Use A Responsive Display Ad For Your Campaign?
- Kim Is Seeing Significant Performance From Her Google Display Remarketing Campaign, And Wants To Expand Upon It. Which Targeting Option Should She Choose To Accomplish This?
- Alan Has Introduced A New Line Of Scooters On His Website And Is Using A Google Display Ad Campaign To Promote Them. He Selects “Build Awareness” As The Marketing Objective For His Campaign. Why Would Alan Choose “Build Awareness” As His Marketing Objective?
- To determine how and where Shopping ads are displayed, product data is used.
- Shopping campaigns help promote local and online inventory.
- Jake’s Been Trying To Build Brand Awareness For His New Clothing Line. Initial Branding Attempts Were Successful, But He Now Wants To Scale Things To A Larger Degree. Jake Can Reach A Wide Audience By Using Smart Display Campaigns. How Many Websites And Apps Are Available For Smart Display Campaigns To Run Across?
- You are launching a new campaign selling stylish office furniture. You would like to grow it to maximize profit for all traffic available on your current keywords. If only allowed one cycle, which order of steps below is most likely to capture the most profit?
- Which Display Ad Format Runs In Both Native And Non-Native Inventory?
- Which is a recommended action for new mobile preferred ad creative?
- A signed rider letter is required in order for a Solutions Partner to waive the required HubSpot onboarding for their client.
- Reviewing “Keyword details” data on the Keywords tab will help advertisers to identify:
- Which Group Would You Be Able To Reach With A Google Display Campaign Using Demographic Targeting?
- If you need to keep track of a large number of published or scheduled posts sent to a variety of social accounts, which is the best Hootsuite feature to use?
- In Hootsuite Inbox, you can see all the correspondence between a user and your organization on a particular social channel, including public and private conversations. This is useful for
- How Do Responsive Display Ads Use Automation?
- What three marketing goals can you achieve with Google Display Ads targeting?
- What’s An Advantage Of Using Responsive Display Ads?
- Which YouTube brand storytelling technique describes how a video ad changes based on the context of the person viewing it?
- How could an advertiser determine the most profitable keywords within a campaign?
- What verification options do companies with 10 or more establishments have?
- What features automate Smart Shopping campaigns to simplify management?
- Which two statements about the attribution reports are true?
- Which statement describes rule-based attribution?
- What Are Two Ways That Performance Planner Can Help Reveal The Possibilities Across All Your Google Ads Campaigns?
- Which is a benefit of linking a Google Places account to an Google Ads campaign?
- Maria has been running a search campaign for two months and would like to improve it. Identify three ways you can optimize your campaign after evaluating performance.
- Sellers can use local inventory ads to promote their inventory and encourage users to visit their physical stores.
- Advertisers can use intent-based custom audiences to reach YouTube users who have made specific searches on another Google property.
- What Does A Responsive Display Ad Use In Its Machine-Learning Model To Determine The Optimal Combination Of Assets For Your Ad Slot?
- Tommaso offers an entire product line at discounted prices on his website and wants to use Google Display Ads to increase sales. How does Google display ad targeting help him achieve his marketing goal?
- What levels of scope are available for dimensions and metrics?
- Ben Is Currently Managing A Campaign That Has A Total Investment Of $7,000, Generates 1,400 Conversions And Has A CPA (Cost Per Acquisition) Of $5. Ben Needs To Sell Excess Inventory. To Meet This Goal, He’s Willing To Increase His CPA And Campaign Investment. Which Of The Following Plans, Built In The Performance Planner, Will Assist Ben In Achieving His Marketing Goal Of Selling Excess Inventory?
- You’ve Been Tasked With Marketing A New Line Of Plumbing Services, But You Have A Set Budget That You Cannot Exceed. Why Is Google Ads A Viable Option?
- What action on the collected data cannot be performed by the ﬁlters?
- What Can Automated Bidding Help An Advertiser Improve?
- Molly Wants To Clear Her Remaining Stock In Preparation For Ordering A New Line Of Products To Sell. As A Result, She’s Willing To Increase Her CPA (Cost-Per-Acquisition) And Investment, As Long As It Means Generating More Sales. Her Current Campaign Has A Total Investment Of $25,500, Generates 1,500 Conversions, And Has A CPA Of $17. Which Plan, Built In The Performance Planner, Will Help Molly With Her Marketing Goal To Generate More Sales?
- Joshua Has An Online Store That Sells Skateboard Equipment. He Notices That Potential Customers Are Looking At Specific Skateboards But Leaving His Website Without Completing A Purchase. Which Google Display Campaign Option Can Joshua Use To Feature The Same Skateboards Viewed To Potential Customers Who Didn’t Complete A Purchase?
- What does the Performance Planning tool do automatically?