–You have a food truck and want to reach people who are nearby on their mobile phones. Your maximum cost-per-click (max. CPC) bid is £1. You set a mobile bid adjustment of +20% and a location bid adjustment of +50%. What’s the final bid amount?–
- According to Google data, 70% of mobile searchers who’ve recently made a purchase have:
- Which campaign type would an advertiser use to target users searching on Google.com?
- Which assets cannot be shared in the Solutions Gallery?
- What report identifies browsers that may have had problems with a website?
- You can use a mobile specific display URL to:
- You would choose to advertise on the Google Search Network if you wanted to:
- Which best describes the relationship between maximum cost-per-click (CPC) bids and Ad Rank?
- What’s one benefit of creating multiple ad groups?
- In order to appeal to customers on mobile devices, it’s important to:
- What is used to create Smart Goals?
- Segments will not allow you to do what?
- What is not considered a default “medium” in Google Analytics?
- High quality ratings for an ad can:
- When the same default tracking code is installed on pages with different domains, what will result?
- Which remarketing list segment will typically have the highest volume of viewers?
- For an advertiser focused on branding, what are the key success metrics?
- An advertiser would benefit from using affinity audience targeting if they want to reach people:
- Larry owns a dry cleaning business and would like to give his customers every opportunity to reach him. His Google My Business panel provides his phone number, but he knows some of his online customers would prefer to text when requesting information. How can Google My Business help Larry?
- Which targeting option should an advertiser use when trying to reach 25-30 year old males?
- How can you attract social media users to share your video content online?
- What does assigning a value to a Google Analytics Goal enable?
- What data table display compares report metrics to the website average?
- Which of the following is a benefit of Search Engine Marketing (SEM)?
- What feature would be used to collect how many times users downloaded a product catalog?
- What Remarketing audiences cannot be defined by default?
- You’ve just opened your new bakery shop in Paris, and would like to have more customers in your shop. Which bid strategy do you need to select when setting up your campaign to get the required results?
- You’ve delivered a reference file that contains identical audio, video, or audiovisual material as a reference file previously delivered by another partner. What is the result?
- With Similar Audiences, Which Google Product Is Included When Finding New People With Similar Profiles?
- Match These Search Audience Solutions With The Benefits They Can Bring To Your Campaigns.
- Gina Wants To Be Able To Try Out Multiple Combinations Of Headlines And Descriptions In Order To Optimize Her Results. Her Marketing Department Suggests That She Use Responsive Search Ads. What Are Two Benefits Gina Could Derive From Using Responsive Search Ads?
- YouTube can help advertisers achieve three important business outcomes: awareness, consideration, and action. Which is a result driven by a YouTube advertising campaign to achieve action?
- What Is The Minimum Number Of Users A Remarketing List Must Have Before Being Used With A Remarketing List For Search Ads Campaign?
- You should reply to
- Brian Manages His Company’s Google Search Ads Campaign. He Regularly Reviews The Optimization Score To Make His Google Search Campaign As Effective As Possible. What Is Brian’s Optimization Score Based Upon?
- Which Is Required For An Ad To Be Served To A User?
- Steven Is An Advertising Executive At A Large Auto Parts Company. He Uses His Google Ads Recommendations Page To Help Him With Strategies To Optimize His Google Search Ads Campaigns. One Reason Steven Values The Optimization Score Is Because It Makes It Possible For Him To Do What?
- Francis wants to increase his Google Ads skills and optimize results for his clients. What two best practices should Francis adopt?
- Your team is evaluating different content management systems (CMS). Which of the following questions should your team members ask themselves?
- What Search Network text ad component provides up to three fields of 30 characters each?
- Peggy owns a house-cleaning service. She built a booking website and is ready to promote her services online. She wants her ads to reach people actively looking for businesses similar to hers.Which Google Ads campaign should Peggy use to make sure potential customers consider her services and take action by booking house cleanings?
- Your manager thinks the detail you’ve used in your customer portraits isn’t necessary. What should you do next?
- What’s an example of an effective callout extension?
- You’re the Marketing Director for a global financial company. The holidays are approaching and your boss wants to improve the company’s bottom line by 7%. You host a team meeting where the goal is to identify opportunities to test, then assign tasks to team members to start implementing right away. Is this approach correct?
- A water-sports company specializes in custom-made watercrafts and accessories. Their marketing manager decides to use the broad-match keyword, “boat.” The manager then adds “paddle” as a broad-match modifier. Which two searches may prompt the marketing manager’s ad?
- You’re running an App campaign for news publisher World News Online. Choose two reasons why you should care about the quality of World News Online’s listing on Google Play.
- You’re looking to send an email to three different lists of contacts. You’ve created each segmented list based off where those contacts are in their research process with your company. What type of lists have you created?
- You’ve Seen Great Results From Your Google Search Campaigns When Using Remarketing Lists For Search Ads. How Might You Amplify Those Results?
- You’re discussing a potential buyer’s plan to reach one of their goals for this year. You discover they have some reservations about the plan and aren’t completely confident in it. How can you help the potential buyer feel more confident?
- You recently set up a new AdWords campaign and you are interested in using Smart Goals to optimize your performance. Which of the following is a prerequisite to using Smart Goals?
- You receive an intelligence alert notifying you that there has been an unexpected spike in your traffic. Which of the following could be possible reasons for this spike?