–You can use a mobile specific display URL to:–
–Show consumers that you are a large brand–
–Differentiate yourself from other advertisers–
—Indicate that you have a mobile-friendly landing page—
–Effectively track conversions to your desktop site–
- How can you launch Google Preferred and/or Mastheads ads?
- To more fully capture mobile’s contribution to a sale, advertisers need to consider what?
- Video remarketing is a way to optimize:
- The best way to reserve an ad is to:
- Ben is creating product images. A common best practice is to:
- What is the purpose of the ‘See, Think, Do, Care’ framework?
- There are many ways you can improve the performance of a website from an SEO perspective. When it comes to link building which of the following statements is accurate?
- What is a simple way to target ads to mobile users when they’re near your physical store locations?
- When discussing display advertising, what is an ad network?
- What is the term we use to describe how search engines categorise each piece of content?
- The most effective way to control the number of times someone sees an ad is by:
- One of your clients wants to know why a campaign went over the specified daily budget several days in a row. What would you explain to your client about how the Google Ads system works?
- What does digital media offer that TV advertising does not?
- Where does the domain name of a website primarily sit?
- In which TrueView format(s) can an advertiser use a companion banner?
- All of the following are examples of a SMART goal EXCEPT:
- Google Analytics can help you learn more about the behavior of your client’s customers because it shows you how:
- What is a valid event for a Service Worker to emit when it’s registered?
- What is a “secondary dimension” in Google Analytics?
- One of the best uses of Twitter is networking in private groups.
- Which of these is an important factor in the paid search auction system?
- Which of the following is a pitfall when using social media for business?
- Constructing the Document Object Model (DOM) requires style information.
- Search engines see the content on a website as written code, how can you help search engines identify the images on your website?
- Which of the following is an example of a local search?
- Mobile Apps Are A Great Tool To Engage With Customers On The Go. What Is One Of The Major Benefits Of A Mobile App Over A Website?
- Which of the following is not a benefit of using Hootsuite Analytics?
- When looking to promote a business on social media, what is a good way to grow your social media following or engagement quickly?
- Web analytics can tell you many things about your online performance, but what can analytics tools not tell you?
- What is the recommended next step if you noticed from the Search terms report that certain terms are leading to a high number of clicks on your ads?
- When building a website for a business, what type of design should it have in order to be “mobile friendly”?
- All other things being equal, if you’ve set a maximum CPC bid of $1.00 for your ads, and if the next most competitive bid is $0.50 for the same ad position, what is the actual amount you’d pay for that click?47
- How can you re-engage users who have abandoned your app after their first use?
- People are added to an advertiser’s video remarketing list when they:
- An advertiser who works for a large company wants to make frequent, specific changes to bids based on criteria for more than 100,000 keywords. Which would be the most efficient tool for that advertiser to use?
- An advertiser wants to achieve the top position in paid search results. Which recommendations would improve the likelihood of top ad position?
- How can the amount of data in a sampled Google Analytics report be increased?
- Which of these could NOT be tracked using Goals in Google Analytics?
- Tony travels frequently. He needs to be able to make changes to his AdWords account while he’s offline, so he downloads AdWords Editor. Using AdWords Editor, Tony can do all of the following except:
- Publishing to Pinterest with Hootsuite saves time because:
- Assigning a value to a Google Analytics Goal allows you to do which of the following?
- Your client Alexa, who sells wedding accessories, is running a text ad on the Display Network. What might Google automatically include in her ads?
- The dynamic remarketing tag collects data such as:
- What Are Two Examples Of The Types Of Audiences You Could Reach When Using Affinity Audiences As A Targeting Option?
- In order to achieve the best performance possible from text ads, which is a best practice that should be followed?
- While Managing A Successful Google Ads Campaign, Why Would You Choose Automated Bidding Instead Of Manual Bidding?
- TrueView ads displayed on Google video partner solutions make users remember ads as much as those posted on YouTube.
- You’re an independent consultant selling an ebook you wrote about Search Engine Marketing for $50. You have campaigns across multiple online advertising platforms: search networks, display networks, & other advertising networks. Which approach to CPA targets and budget is best suited to maximize your total profit?
- How Can Performance Planner Serve Your Business?
- A customer is receptive to selling a superior product during the buying process. What part of the customer journey does this statement refer to?