–You can add a ‘+’ modifier in front of broad match keywords to–
–Overrides negative keywords with an explicit positive keyword.–
–Only trigger ads when the Google+ social extension is available.–
–Indicate that this keyword should be dynamically inserted into your ad text.–
–Specify that certain words must be included in someone’s search term to trigger your ads.–
- Diana Is Running A Successful Remarketing Campaign. She Wants To Expand Her Reach With Other Targeting Options. While Creating A New Google Ads Display Campaign With The “Influence Consideration” Marketing Objective, She Chooses Similar Audiences As Her Targeting Option. What Information Is Used To Identify Similar Audiences?
- How does Conversion Optimizer use an advertiser’s cost-per-acquisition (CPA) bid to determine the optimal equivalent cost-per-click (CPC) bid for each auction?
- What information does the Conversion Optimizer need in order to find the optimal cost-per-click (CPC) bid for an ad each time the ad is eligible to appear?
- An advertiser that uses ad scheduling has a custom bid adjustment for 9pm- 12am on weeknights. The normal bid is USD$0.40 and the bid multiplier is 75%. How much is the advertiser bidding between 9pm-12am on weeknights?
- Lucy Is Creating A New Display Campaign With The Goal Of Building Awareness. Which Two Targeting Options Might Be Suitable For Her To Use?
- Gavin Is Creating A Google Display Ads Campaign Designed To Drive Sales On His Website. He Wants To Reach Potential Customers Who Viewed Pages On His Website And Entice Them To Make Purchases With A Discount Code. Which Option Will Best Serve Gavin’s Marketing Goals?
- Amy Has Created A New Brand For Her Company’s Goldfish Training Materials. She Knows That Other Companies Train Goldfish And It Is A Popular Sport, But Realizes That It Is A Niche Market. She Wants To Use A Google Display Ads Campaign To Build Awareness For Her New Brand. Which Google Display Ad Targeting Option Can Help Amy With Her Goal Of Creating Awareness Within Her Niche Market?
- Which Display Ad Format Adjusts To Available Ad Space?
- Viktor’s Been Tracking The Conversions In His Display Campaign For The Last 30 Days. He’s Had 24 Conversions Over That Time, And Plans To Use Target Return On Ad Spend (ROAS) As His Automated Bidding Strategy. Which Type Of Automated Bidding Strategy Will Viktor Be Using?
- Marisol Manages The Online Advertising Campaigns For A Chain Of Toy Stores With Both A Physical And An Online Presence. Which Google Ads Campaign Should Marisol Use To Show Images Of Her Products, Advertise Her Company’s Online And Local Inventory Of Toys, And Boost Traffic To Their Website And Local Toy Stores?
- Google Ads Was Designed To Deliver Three Things To Every Advertiser: Relevance, Control, And Results. It Provides Relevance By Connecting Advertisers With The Right People At The Right Time. It Provides Results By Charging Only When You Get A Click. How Does Google Ads Provide Control?
- Which of the following is the easiest way for users to learn about an activity while visiting a website?
- What’s the best description of a a nity audiences on YouTube?
- When Should You Use AMPHTML Ads?
- Why should you use non-last-click attribution conversions for performance planning forecasts?
- How does bid automation contribute to the success of a Google Ads campaign?
- After running a Google Search Ads campaign for several months, Margherita notes that sales of the advertised products are starting to drop. Check the Google Ads Recommendations page and see that the campaign’s optimization score is 22%. What can Margherita deduce from this score on the Google Search Ads campaign?
- Carlo runs a nature excursion company in South America. He wants to increase the number of people who book his tours. Which business will bring potential customers to Carlo’s company through Google Search Ads?
- What’s An Advantage Of Responsive Display Ads?
- Adam has determined that “Drive Action” is the right marketing goal for his new display campaign. What two relevant options could you use to achieve this?
- Which two constraints can an advertiser select on their conversion-based bid strategies?
- Choose the best answer that describes promoted conversion metrics.
- ASINs, or products, within the Amazon Attribution console are selected at the order level.
- Why Should Your Business Use Performance Planner?
- Which three items can a bid strategy consider when optimizing the performance of a bidding portfolio as a whole?
- Sri is an advertiser interested in improving her media’s performance by generating more Add to carts with her non-Amazon Advertising media. Which recommendation would you make for her?
- What feature may be used to report on a specific Floodlight conversion?
- Stores do not require a minimum spend.
- An education company imports image assets for its campaign for Google apps. What recommendations should it follow to optimize their eﬃciency?
- What is the recommendation for using full-width images?
- What Changes Can You Make To The Display Network Campaign Of A Client Who Wants To Drive Awareness Of Her Natural Beauty Brand?
- If you want to increase the number of visitors to your website, which bidding strategy should you use?
- If you are looking to be locally visible online, what information should you include on your website at a minimum?
- Robin is the owner of a small cafe with a Google My Business listing, but he would also like to own a mobile-friendly website. He doesn’t really know how to do it. What tool can he use to develop his site?
- Fill In The Blank: An Actionable Insight Shows ______ Of An Online Marketing Campaign.
- You’re reviewing the campaigns report in your Google Ads account to find out how effective your current ad campaign is. You’re particularly interested in finding out how many people clicked each ad, even if the click didn’t result in a sale. In which two columns of the campaign report will you see these metrics?
- Once you create a new advertiser, you will need to notify your Amazon representative for approval.
- Fill In The Blank: Businesses Should Focus On Social Media That Offers
- Fill In The Blank: Paying For Search Network Advertising Impacts How Your Website Appears
- A Client Wants To Promote Her New Mobile App By Showing Her Ads In Other Mobile Apps. How Can Google Ads Help Accomplish Her Goal?
- What Can You Do To Improve Your Visibility In Search Engines?
- What type of user would audiences in the market reach?
- Tom’s using Google Ads to promote his bicycle store. He’s created an Android App and needs to measure how effectively the current ad campaign is driving purchases. How can Tom accomplish this?
- What are the three main levers for automating intelligent campaigns on the Display Network?
- What two types of remarketing can be used with Google display ads?
- Susan’s created a gaming app, which she’s promoting on Google Ads. She wants to track first opens of the gaming app. What must she do first, before she can begin tracking opens of her app?
- What statistics tell you how many people find your ad interesting enough to click on it and visit your website?
- Your Client Wants To Show Ads To People Who’ve Visited Her Website Before. Which Google Ads Feature Would You Recommend She Use?
- Rodney’s trying to set up offline tracking using his Google Ads account. He downloaded the conversion template he wants to use. He adds the appropriate offline data and modifies it. When he tries to upload the template, the import process fails. What will cause the import process to fail?
- Which proposition doesn’t match the main reasons people choose YouTube?