–Which network has the longest life for a piece of content?–
- When Looking To Promote A Business On Social Media, What Is The Best Way To Quickly Increase Subscriber Count Or Engagement On Social Media?
- In an SEM auction, what aspect of your ad determines your quality score?
- You Want To Set Firebase As Your Attribution Partner In Google Ads In Order To Track First Opens For Your Online Store App. What’s The First Step You Must Implement In Order To Accomplish This?
- Which of the following attribution models uses machine learning to measure individual customer journeys?
- Analytics for your campaign shows that users are only viewing the first few seconds of your video. What can be done to remedy this problem?
- Brad Wants To Link His Firebase Account To His Google Ads Account For His E-Commerce App. What Are The Required Minimum Permissions For Brad’s Google Account To Be Able To Do This?
- Hiroko has been running a Search Network campaign for a few months and wants to improve it. Identify three ways to optimize your campaign after evaluating its performance.
- When it comes to SEO, there are many ways to improve the performance of a website. Regarding the creation of links, which of the following statements is correct?
- Jared Handles Marketing For A Chain Of Restaurants That Feature High-End Bars. He Added A Bar And Its Restaurant As Separate Locations In His Bulk Upload, Even Though They Share An Address. Both Were Disapproved. What Caused The Disapproval?
- Regarding Developing A Business’ Online Presence, Which Of The Below Is Right?
- How Can You Leverage Video For Your Products / Services Without Creating Actual Video?
- You Decide To Bulk Upload Your Multiple Business Locations To Google My Business. Some Of The Locations In Your Upload Were Disapproved. Which Two Errors Can Cause This Issue?
- Joshua Is Creating A New Google Ads Campaign And Wants To Track Specific Actions Customers Take On His Website. He Knows That A Global Site Tag Has Been Implemented On The Site, Making The Use Of Event Tags A Possibility. Which Two Types Of Event Tags Can Joshua Create?
- An Extra Line Is Included Within An Ad When Location Extensions Are Added To A Google Ad Campaign. All It Takes Is Linking Google My Business With A Google Ads Account. What Can Users See When An Ad With Location Extensions Is Displayed?
- Your Google My Business Listing Can Help Customers Reach You In A Variety Of Ways. Customers Can Use A Listed Address To Visit Your Location. They Can Also Use A Phone Number To Place A Call. Which Other Method, If Properly Set Up, Can Customers Use To Contact Your Business?
- Sometimes It Is Not Possible To Measure The Success Of A Google Ads Campaign That Is Aggregated Across Multiple Channels, As Is The Case With Measuring Brand Awareness And Brand Favorability. Why Is It Difficult To Determine Performance Across Multiple Channels?
- Julie Is Trying To Determine Why There Are Such Dynamic Fluctuations In The Conversion Volume Of Her Online Website In The Past Three Months. She Begins Investigating Possible Causes For The Fluctuations. What Are Two Recommended Actions She Can Take In Her Investigation?
- You wrap up an exploratory call with a prospect and after going through CGP, TCI, and BA, you give them a score of 5 out of 10 (10 being the highest). You decide to assign the prospect more homework to see if they’re committed to inbound. Is this a good decision?
- You work for a perfume company and identified a customer portrait for young, working moms who are fans of organic, natural products. How would you target them during the “Think” stage of See, Think, Do, Care?
- You want to use Google Ads to promote your dog-sitting service. What kind of campaign might you create to reach dog owners, whether they’re searching on Google or surfing a pet-supply website?
- You want to run your report on a regular basis. Which option gives you this capability?
- Your Company Produces Candy Bars. You Need A Method For Determining The Amount Of Sales Driven By Each Media Channel In Your Advertising Campaign. You Want A Method That Considers All Possible Factors In Those Sales, Such As Marketing, Branding Consideration, The Economy, Competitor Actions, And Even The Weather. Which Analysis Technique Should You Use?
- You want to increase awareness among 18- to 34-year-old men. Which of these Brand Lift metrics would you use to see if your campaign is effective?
- You want to generate leads with your AdWords campaign by encouraging people to fill out an interest form on your website. What do you need to know to measure return on investment (ROI) for this campaign?
- You want to drive traffic to a new landing page for a campaign, and want a web address that’s short, easy to remember, trackable, and reflective of your brand. Hootsuite supports you with:
- You want to be notified whenever weekly revenue for your “spring sale” campaign increases or decreases by 10%. Which of the following would be most useful?
- You’ve set up the Social Media Tracker to monitor social media activity. You’ve posted on Facebook five times within the last month. Why does the tool show zero activity on Facebook?
- Yan Is Working On A Remarketing List For Search Ads Campaign. Which User Could Be Added To A Valid Remarketing Audience List To Ensure Optimal Results?
- Tara Is Using Search Audiences To Reach Her Most Valuable Customers. Which Direct Benefit Might She Obtain By Using Search Audience?
- Jerry’s Managing A Google Search Campaign And Would Like To Improve The Position In Which His Ads Appear. He’s Increased His Bids, But His Ad Still Isn’t Showing At The Top Of Search Results. What Else Might He Do To Improve His Ad Rank?
- You’ve defined your campaigns and want access to premium inventory, with exclusive access to publisher data/audience data. Which deal type would best suit your requirements?
- You’ve been tasked with helping to research your organization’s buyer persona. Your boss asks you to reach out to a few good and bad customers. Is this the right approach?
- Bob’s Electronics Company Is Launching A New Television Called UltraView1000. Bob Decides To Use Broad Match In His Search Ads Campaign With The Keyword “Television.” How Will Broad Match Benefit Bob’s Campaign?
- YouTube Analytics can show you the aggregated totals of the minutes people spent viewing a video over time. Which report provides this information?
- Sam’s New To Google Search Ads And Worries He May Not Have The Skills Or Time To Run A Successful Ad Campaign. Which Two Dynamic Search Ads Features Will Be Of Help To Sam?
- You should add Analytics Tracking code to your site.
- Your Google Search Ads Optimization Score Is Calculated By An Algorithm That Looks Across Key Aspects Of Your Accounts. This Score Is Used To Help Give You Recommendations On How To Optimize Your Search Ads Campaigns. What Are Two Of The Data Sources That Are Used To Calculate Optimization Recommendations?
- What Is A Main Benefit Of Using Search Audience Solutions?
- You run a pizza delivery service in the greater New York area, delivering to Brooklyn, the Bronx, and Queens. How would you target the ads to optimize your campaign?
- Ad extensions assist in providing users with which two things they want from their search experience?
- Why does automating your bid vs. using manual bidding contribute to a successful Google Ads campaign?
- Trevor owns a manufacturing business that makes specialized hiking and rock-climbing gear. He’s a small player in the market, but he’s ready to scale up his business. Which Google Ads campaign type should Trevor use to increase his brand’s exposure and reach audiences interested in hiking and rock climbing across the web?
- John’s company makes a great product and customers are happy with their purchases. Unfortunately, few potential customers visit the company’s website. What are two ways that responsive search ads could help John’s company reach more potential customers?
- Your Google My Business listing is
- Siona needs to make sure her ads are getting a minimum number of impressions on the top of the page. What type of automated bidding strategy is Siona using?
- Francine is advertising her company’s newest video-editing software and related products. She knows that best practice is to create 3-5 ads in each of her Search Ad groups. Why does Google make this recommendation?
- You’re running an App campaign for OneStop, an international clothing retailer, and you’re trying to follow best practices for your measurement strategy. Which three questions should you be focused on answering?
- Sarah’s Autos Sells Multiple Automobile Brands, Showcasing Used, Pre-Owned, And New Vehicles. The Company’s Advertising Manager Decides To Configure A Broad Matching Type For The Keyword “Automobile,” In Order To Reach A Broader Group Of Potential Visitors. Which Two User Searches May Generate The Advertising Manager’s Ad?
- Carrie Owns A Gardening Store And Uses A Website To Promote All The Products She Sells. A User Saw A Google Search Ad For One Of Her Products. What Might The User Have Been Doing?
- You’re evaluating whether high resolution product images on product detail pages is worth the investment. What metric tells you how often a product was purchased after its detail page was viewed?