–What’s the benefit of having multiple ads in an ad group?–
–AdWords will automatically match each ad to the keywords it’s most relevant to–
–Ads are only eligible to show ad extensions if there are more than one ad in that group–
–Ads are only eligible to show at the top of the page if there are more than one ad in that ad group–
—When using optimize for clicks, Google Ads will automatically rotate your ads and give the best performing ones a better chance of showing more often—
- When Using Analytics Programmes On Your Website, Which Of These Do Not Fall Under The Category Of A Metric?
- Which is the best tip for optimizing a TrueView video for viewer engagement?
- Which of the following statements is true when marketing your business online?
- To improve your website’s SEO performance, when should you consider updating your SEO plan?
- How should Chris estimate how a different bid amount would impact his store’s online traffic?
- Which is a required attribute when submitting a product to Google Merchant Center?
- What’s the difference between cost-per-click (CPC) bidding and cost-per- view (CPV) bidding?
- What’s the first step when determining the right video solution for your campaign?
- How can businesses benefit from using analytics on their website?
- What are the benefits of using social media when looking to advertise your business locally?
- You can use contextual targeting with videos.
- If you want to track a completed order in your website, what would be a proper place to add the conversion tracking code?
- Your client is interested in switching from TV, print, and radio advertising. What are the return on investment (ROI) benefits of online advertising campaigns over traditional media advertising?
- In the world of analytics, tracking the type of device the user accessed your site by is considered which type of data?
- When designing content as part of your content marketing strategy, what does the “Think” stage represent in the “See, Think, Do, Care” framework?
- One factor the Google Ads system uses to calculate an ad’s actual cost-per-click (CPC) is the:
- Advertising on TV, print, and radio typically requires a predetermined budget. What key differences enable some online advertising campaigns to invest with more flexibility without a predetermined budget in mind?
- In the world of display advertising, remarketing is a way to
- What should be the first step of a structured SEO plan?
- What should your search ad have in order to promote more clicks?
- Which can be sacrificed to reduce the file size of an image?
- Using Social Media For Business Purposes Can Be Very Different To Running Personal Profiles. If You’re Looking To Attract People To Your Social Network, What Tone Of Voice Should You Consider?
- Which of the following would be described as a good business goal to set for your social media campaigns?
- When Looking To Create Video Content For Your Marketing Strategy, What Three Best Practices Should You Look To Include?
- Why is social media a great tool for your business to build trust and engagement with your audience?
- How does Google Analytics credit a channel that contributes to a conversion prior to a transaction?
- A client wants to promote her new mobile app by showing her ads in other mobile apps. How can AdWords help accomplish her goal?
- Which of the following is a benefit of registering your business in online local listings?
- When looking to increase the presence of a website, putting together your search engine optimisation plan will help you plan your steps. Which activity would be first on the list?
- Which report and metric should you analyze to see how often your client’s ads are showing above search results in comparison with other advertisers?
- How might you explain to an account manager why she should identify how much a conversion costs when setting up conversion tracking for a client’s Search Network campaign?
- Blake is focused on branding and is more interested in his ads being viewed than in generating clicks. Which of these features would not be a good fit for him?
- Website hosting servers have their own unique IP address, what does this address consist of?
- What setting must be enabled to view data in Demographics and Interests Reports?
- When using a search engine, what is the name of a word or phrase somebody types to find something online?
- A standard Google Ads text ad is made up of:
- Which of the following is a benefit of using segments in your data analysis?
- A Ready Lightbox ad can contain:
- Data shows that the audience for a client’s running shoe store is women ages 35 to 50. How can you optimize this client’s Display Network campaign based on your research?
- If you want to direct people to specific pages on your website from an ad, you can create an ad that uses:
- Which of the following is a good way to get other websites to link to your site?
- You sell autographed sports memorabilia and want to reach people interested in sports. What’s one benefit of promoting your products with a ads in mobile apps campaign on the Display Network?
- Match Each Business Objective With The Google Ads Campaign Type That Best Meets It.
- Jane uses Google Ads to promote her online shoe store and her conversion rate has remained constant over the last year. While checking her web server logs for December, she notices she sometimes gets two clicks from the same IP address within a few minutes. The most likely cause of this is:
- Emmy Is The Marketing Director Of A Large Marketing Team, Looking To Reach An Audience At Scale Through Smart Display Campaigns. How Might Smart Display Campaign Reporting Help Emmy?
- Taking into account both your buyer personas and business goals will be helpful as you develop a social media strategy.
- Social media is a key resource for promoting word of mouth marketing.
- You should customize an email template every time you send it.
- Advertisers can provide physical address information about their businesses through Google Places accounts. Ads that include this type of information are eligible to show on:
- Which can be specified at the campaign level?