–What’s one benefit of creating multiple ad groups?–
–You can target specific ad groups into various Google networks–
—You can break up keywords and ads into related themes—
–You can set different budgets for each ad group–
–You can pause specific keywords if they are not performing well–
- Data Are Made Anonymous By:
- In order to differentiate ads from those of competitors, advertisers should:
- What report shows which web pages get the most traffic and highest engagement?
- Once filters have been applied, what is the option to recover filtered data?
- To raise awareness of what you’re advertising without limiting who might see your ads, you should:
- Your ad can show to a potential customers when your targeted language matches:
- Each campaign in your Google Ads account should have a single:
- What’s the benefit of having multiple ads in an ad group?
- In order to appeal to customers on mobile devices, it’s important to:
- What is used to create Smart Goals?
- Segments will not allow you to do what?
- What is not considered a default “medium” in Google Analytics?
- High quality ratings for an ad can:
- When the same default tracking code is installed on pages with different domains, what will result?
- Which remarketing list segment will typically have the highest volume of viewers?
- For an advertiser focused on branding, what are the key success metrics?
- An advertiser would benefit from using affinity audience targeting if they want to reach people:
- Larry owns a dry cleaning business and would like to give his customers every opportunity to reach him. His Google My Business panel provides his phone number, but he knows some of his online customers would prefer to text when requesting information. How can Google My Business help Larry?
- Which targeting option should an advertiser use when trying to reach 25-30 year old males?
- How can you attract social media users to share your video content online?
- What does assigning a value to a Google Analytics Goal enable?
- What data table display compares report metrics to the website average?
- Which of the following is a benefit of Search Engine Marketing (SEM)?
- What feature would be used to collect how many times users downloaded a product catalog?
- What Remarketing audiences cannot be defined by default?
- What value is used to determine whether your ad will show on a page and, if so, the ad’s position?
- To track users and sessions across multiple domains, what first must be set up?
- To connect Firebase to AdWords, which of these is required?
- What is one of the benefits of using templates for your email marketing campaigns?
- Which is a reason why Annie’s Google Merchant Center account would get suspended?
- To determine the ROI of your social media activities, which Hootsuite product would you use?
- To track conversions in an app, you can add the Firebase SDK to your app. SDK stands for:
- Negative keywords can help advertisers better target their ads by:
- If your client wants a specific reach for a specific price on YouTube, you should use:
- Which of the following statements is true when it comes to taking a business online?
- All of these were recommended to help build a faster site except?
- What are the three components in the YouTube ecosystem?
- You should use multiple ad groups when you want to:
- YouTube remarketing lists can be used with standard text and display ads.
- A ______ specifies a location in an app that corresponds to the content you’d like to show.
- When looking to introduce e-commerce functions to your website, which of the following would be the best first step?
- Which form of targeting would you use to display ads to people who have previously visited your website?
- See The Visual Below. Why Is The Action Being Taken Here Important?
- What will happen if a user clears the Analytics cookie from their browser?
- What changes can you make to the Display Network campaign of a client who wants to drive awareness of her natural beauty brand2
- What feature would be used to compare two date ranges in a report?
- TrueView video ads can be especially effective for driving what goals?
- When it comes to knowing which social media platforms to focus your efforts on, how can you work out which one will work best for you?
- Some of the Apps in the Hootsuite App Directory include ‘plugins’ which means that the app:
- Why are search engines a great place for a business to be found?