–What three actions can improve the conversion rate?–
–Don’t use negative keywords–
—Use negative keywords to further narrow your audience traffic—
—Use specific keywords to improve conversion rates—
—Use the search terms report to reach the right customers—
- How is a spreadsheet defined?
- If an advertiser chooses to run ads in image formats, Google will:
- Which report shows users who initiated sessions over 1-day, 7-day, 14-day, and 30-day periods?
- View filters may be applied retroactively to any data that has been processed.
- Which of the following is true about mobile optimized websites?
- You would choose to advertise on the Google Display Network if you wanted to:
- Which of these metrics is especially important to clients who are running a branding campaign?
- To optimize a client’s campaign to get the most out of her mobile advertising, you can:
- The format of a Shopping Ad is different from that of a standard text ad in that it includes:
- To recognize users across different devices, what feature must you enable?
- What report shows which types of mobile devices visited a website?
- What report provides data on how specific sections of a website performed?
- Your client sells gardening supplies online. You suggest she use sitelinks because they can:
- What happens when a campaign consistently meets its average daily budget?
- Which is a best practice for writing an effective text ad?
- Higher Quality Scores typically result in:
- Your ad can show on the Google Search Network when someone searches for terms that are similar to your:
- Which are the first steps you should consider when constructing an online business strategy?
- Google Search Console “Crawl” reports let you monitor?
- Which of the following is a key strategy for distributing your video content?
- What type of Custom Report shows a static sortable table with rows of data?
- For autotagging, what parameter does Google Ads include in the destination URL?
- View filters are applied in what order?
- When planning a campaign, the first thing an advertiser thinks about should be:
- Select the one way NOT to track app conversions.
- iOS app conversion tracking cannot be set up using:
- Showing your ads on top of the mobile page in search results is beneficial because:
- What is the most important thing to consider when optimising a search engine marketing campaign?
- If a product doesn’t have an image available, you should:
- Which of the following is a way for an advertiser to monetize their app?
- To maintain active product data, you must update your data every:
- How can you launch Google Preferred and/or Mastheads ads?
- To more fully capture mobile’s contribution to a sale, advertisers need to consider what?
- Video remarketing is a way to optimize:
- The best way to reserve an ad is to:
- Ben is creating product images. A common best practice is to:
- What is the purpose of the ‘See, Think, Do, Care’ framework?
- There are many ways you can improve the performance of a website from an SEO perspective. When it comes to link building which of the following statements is accurate?
- What is a simple way to target ads to mobile users when they’re near your physical store locations?
- When discussing display advertising, what is an ad network?
- What is the term we use to describe how search engines categorise each piece of content?
- The most effective way to control the number of times someone sees an ad is by:
- One of your clients wants to know why a campaign went over the specified daily budget several days in a row. What would you explain to your client about how the Google Ads system works?
- What does digital media offer that TV advertising does not?
- Where does the domain name of a website primarily sit?
- In which TrueView format(s) can an advertiser use a companion banner?
- All of the following are examples of a SMART goal EXCEPT:
- Google Analytics can help you learn more about the behavior of your client’s customers because it shows you how:
- What is a valid event for a Service Worker to emit when it’s registered?
- What is a “secondary dimension” in Google Analytics?