–What role does the hero play in your storytelling with data?–
–They make your data story relatable to your audience.–
–They elicit emotions and connect with the audience through relatable experiences.–
–They leave your audience with a call-to-action.–
–They help you prove to your audience why your company is better than your competitors.–
- Clean data is ____________. (Select all that apply)
- Fill in the blank: A positive feedback loop describes the process of __________.
- Fill in the blank: A service level agreement (SLA) is an agreement between __________.
- Fill in the blank: Competitive intelligence is ________.
- Fill in the blank: Data cleansing is the process__________.
- Fill in the blank: Data literacy is the ability to __________.
- Fill in the blank: ______ enables companies to identify new business opportunities, predict future trends, and optimize current operational efforts.
- Fill in the blank: Events ___________.
- Fill in the blank: Exit rate shows the percentage of sessions _________.
- Fill in the blank: HubSpot counts a page view every time:___________.
- Fill in the blank: If a person already has their mind made up and they are only paying attention to the data that supports this decision, this is an example of __________ bias.
- Fill in the blank: If you create a psychologically-safe working environment at your organization, team members are more likely to __________.
- Fill in the blank: Integrations are ___________.
- Fill in the blank: Objects are _____________.
- Fill in the blanks: Tail winds are to ________ : as headwinds are to _________.
- Fill in the blank: SWOT analysis is ________
- Fill in the blanks: You can analyze the performance of ____, ____, and ____ in the Sales Content Analytics.
- Fill in the blank: The purpose of funnel reports is to analyze:___________.
- Fill in the blank: The purpose of smarketing meeting is to ___________.
- Fill in the blank: The purpose of the HubSpot reports library is to help you: ___________.
- Fill in the blank: UTM parameters _____________.
- Fill in the blank: When making data-driven decisions, objectives are statements ________.
- How can managers prevent silos from occurring at an organization?
- If a contact has the original source of referrals in HubSpot, that means the contact first accessed your site from:
- On average, how many apps do mid-sized businesses use?
- Proving a case with data consists of which of the following parts? Select all that apply.
- Scenario: You’ve been tasked with debriefing your marketing team on the results of the latest advertising campaign. Your primary goals were to generate new leads and customers for the business. What reporting tools would best help you find the information you’re looking for? Select all that apply.
- True or false? Correlation does not equal causation.
- True or false? HubSpot invented the flywheel.
- True or false? It is possible for non-SaaS companies to track renewal rate.
- True or false? The create date property on your deal records in HubSpot is auto-populated for you.
- True or false? When designing dashboards, you should design them using a visual hierarchy.
- True or false? When presenting your data on a bar chart, it’s effective to alter your axes so your audience only needs to see the necessary information.
- True or False? Word-of-mouth is not a good channel for small to medium-sized businesses to invest in.
- True or false? You can test both large and small elements in your marketing with A/B testing.
- What are APIs?
- What are some common pitfalls with presenting data in a slide deck? Select all that apply.
- What are the advantages to native integrations? Select all that apply.
- What are the best ways to find out more about APIs and their potential use cases? Select all that apply.
- What are the long-term effects of bad data? Select all that apply.
- What data do entrances show?
- What does your business do in the attract stage of the inbound methodology?
- What do sessions track?
- What is another name for negative feedback loops?
- What is backwards planning?
- What is reporting?
- What is the HubSpot App Marketplace?
- What is the HubSpot Solutions Partner Program?
- What is the purpose of a multi-touch revenue attribution report in HubSpot?
- What negative impact(s) can silos have on your organization? How can silos negatively impact your organization? Select all that apply.