–What report can help verify if pixels load correctly on a webpage?–
–Gross Rating Points–
- How can a campaign be activated after creating it?
- How can a creative be submitted for audit after it’s been rejected and fixed?
- How can an advertiser be granted access to TrueView inventory?
- How can a profit margin be applied to the revenue metric?
- How can a site be blacklisted from an advertiser’s media buys?
- To access a first-party audience list from a Floodlight tag in Display & Video 360, what step should be taken in Campaign Manager?
- What are two Google Audiences? (select two)
- What are two ways to check why a private deal is not running? (select two)
- What are two ways to troubleshoot a non-spending line item? (select two)
- What does an audit status of “Pending, servable” mean?
- What feature allows users to adjust fixed bids for different geographies or device types?
- What format cannot share a frequency cap with other media formats?
- What inventory sources allow for exclusive publisher partnerships?
- What is one benefit of applying “auto budget allocation” to an insertion order’s budget settings?
- What is required for creative approval?
- What line items are impacted by insertion order default targeting?
- What percentage of the daily budget is applied when using “Ahead” pacing?