–What negative impact(s) can silos have on your organization? How can silos negatively impact your organization? Select all that apply.–
–Reduce overall operational efficiency–
–Lower team morale–
–Contribute to the demise of a productive company culture–
–Add force to your flywheel–
- Clean data is ____________. (Select all that apply)
- Fill in the blank: A data silo is when a group of raw data is __________.
- Fill in the blank: An iPaaS solution is a __________.
- Fill in the blank: A positive feedback loop describes the process of __________.
- Fill in the blank: A service level agreement (SLA) is an agreement between __________.
- Fill in the blank: Competitive intelligence is ________.
- Fill in the blank: Data cleansing is the process__________.
- Fill in the blank: ______ enables companies to identify new business opportunities, predict future trends, and optimize current operational efforts.
- Fill in the blank: Events ___________.
- Fill in the blank: Exit rate shows the percentage of sessions _________.
- Fill in the blank: HubSpot counts a page view every time:___________.
- Fill in the blank: If you create a psychologically-safe working environment at your organization, team members are more likely to __________.
- Fill in the blank: Integrations are ___________.
- Fill in the blank: Objects are _____________.
- Fill in the blanks: Tail winds are to ________ : as headwinds are to _________.
- Fill in the blank: SWOT analysis is ________
- Fill in the blanks: You can analyze the performance of ____, ____, and ____ in the Sales Content Analytics.
- Fill in the blank: The purpose of funnel reports is to analyze:___________.
- Fill in the blank: The silo mentality is ___________.
- Fill in the blank: UTM parameters _____________.
- Fill in the blank: When making data-driven decisions, objectives are statements ________.
- How can managers prevent silos from occurring at an organization?
- In an A/B test, what are you testing?
- On average, how many apps do mid-sized businesses use?
- Proving a case with data consists of which of the following parts? Select all that apply.
- Scenario: You’ve been tasked with debriefing your marketing team on the results of the latest advertising campaign. Your primary goals were to generate new leads and customers for the business. What reporting tools would best help you find the information you’re looking for? Select all that apply.
- True or false? Correlation does not equal causation.
- True or false? HubSpot invented the flywheel.
- True or false? It is possible for non-SaaS companies to track renewal rate.
- True or false? The create date property on your deal records in HubSpot is auto-populated for you.
- True or false? The majority of people are willing to continue communications with a brand, even if they receive irrelevant promotions.
- True or false? When designing dashboards, you should design them using a visual hierarchy.
- True or false? When presenting your data on a bar chart, it’s effective to alter your axes so your audience only needs to see the necessary information.
- True or False? Word-of-mouth is not a good channel for small to medium-sized businesses to invest in.
- True or false? You can test both large and small elements in your marketing with A/B testing.
- What are APIs?
- What are some common pitfalls with presenting data in a slide deck? Select all that apply.
- What are the advantages to native integrations? Select all that apply.
- What are the benefits of running regular tech stack audits? Select all that apply.
- What are the best ways to find out more about APIs and their potential use cases? Select all that apply.
- What are the long-term effects of bad data? Select all that apply.
- What data do entrances show?
- What does your business do in the attract stage of the inbound methodology?
- What do sessions track?
- What happens during operational planning?
- What is a cadence?
- What is another name for negative feedback loops?
- What is sales enablement? (HubSpot Reporting)
- What is the HubSpot Solutions Partner Program?
- What is the purpose of a multi-touch revenue attribution report in HubSpot?