–What model represents the hierarchical structure of a Google Analytics account?–
–Property > Account > View–
–View > Account > Property–
–Account > View > Property–
—Account > Property > View—
- Samira Recently Opened An Online Potted Plant Store And Needs To Promote It. She Has Chosen Google Ads Because It Offers Advertisers Different Campaign Types That Determine Where Ads Will Appear And In What Format They Will Display When Viewed. What Google Campaign Type Will Help Her Reach Her Most Valuable Audiences?
- Maria Has Been Told That She Should Use The Performance Planner On A Monthly Basis. Why Should She Do So?
- At which two levels can URL Templates be set up?
- What Type Of User Can Internet Audience Analytics Provide You With Immediate Relevant Information?
- How Are Negative Keywords Different From Other Keywords?
- When Setting Up A Search Network Campaign For A Client, You Want Her Ad To Get As Many Clicks As Possible Within Her Budget. Which Bid Strategy Should You Use To Achieve This Goal?
- If You Are Looking To Develop Your Company’s International Web Presence, What Action Should You Take Regarding Your Online Content?
- If an advertiser doesn’t want to add remarketing tags to a website, why would customer list targeting be a good solution for them?
- Fill In The Blank: A Small Business That Wants To Create Videos To Showcase Its Business Or Products Only Needs
- Youtube And Google Video Solutions Are Specifically Tuned To Your Business’ Marketing Objectives. They Can Increase Awareness By Keeping Your Brand At The Top Of Customers’ Minds. They Can Boost Consideration By Inviting Customers To Engage With Your Brand During High-Intent Moments. What Other Marketing Objective Can Youtube And Google Video Solutions Fulfill?
- Fill in the blank: When managing SEM campaigns, the best way to optimize your Quality Score is to improve _________ of your keywords, ads, and landing pages.
- WidgetCo wants to increase the total amount of money they make after expenses. They’re unable to change their internal costs. Which factor can WedgetCo lower to drive higher volume and increase the money they make after expenses?
- Which two of the following statements are true about conversion tracking?
- Which three of the following aspects are needed when writing a strong key performance indicator (KPI)?
- Which three of the following actions can improve your conversion rate?
- What Can Businesses Do With Social Media?
- What Kind of Targeting Can Allow You To Show Ads To People Who Have Been Visiting Your Website?
- You Want To Generate Leads With Your Google Ads Campaign By Encouraging People To Fill Out An Interest Form On Your Website. What Do You Need To Know To Measure Return On Investment (ROI) For This Campaign?
- You Would Choose To Advertise On The Search Network If You Wanted To:
- What Trap Should Businesses Avoid On Social Media?
- What Are The Three Essential Information To Include In Your Local Establishment Listing First?
- What validation options are available to businesses with 10 or more establishments?
- What User Information Can You Get With Most Internet Audience Analysis Tools?
- All Other Things Being Equal, If You’ve Set A Maximum Cost–Per–Click (Max. CPC) Bid Of USD $1 For Your Ads, And If The Next Most Competitive Bid Is USD $0.50 For The Same Ad Position, What Is The Actual Amount You’d Pay For That Click?
- You Can Use Keyword Planner To Identify:
- Olyana works at a digital marketing agency. She’d like to use Google forwarding numbers to track the duration of calls originating from one of her client’s campaigns. She created a conversion action for call conversions inside Google Ads, which produced a tag for her to download. What is this tag called?
- What’s The First Step In The SEO Optimization Process For Your Website?
- What good practice should you adopt to create effective bumper ads?
- Levi’s an experienced marketing strategist for a software company that sells a learning platform to public schools. He developed healthy individual measurement habits that grow his success in constantly evolving his company’s marketing strategies to the schools’ changing needs. What are two habits Levi developed to help him evaluate and adapt his marketing strategies?
- What Factor Should You Consider When Optimizing Your Website For Search Engines?
- What Is The Main Benefit Of Content Marketing Regarding A Business’ Online Presence?
- What Element Can Target An Audience Via Ads On Social Media?
- What Is An Important Factor In The Commercial Link Auction System?
- What Benefit Does Using Relevant Ads And Landing Pages Offer?
- Consider the example of a user who downloaded an application created by a local DIY store. How Can This Company Interact With Its Audience Via The App?
- Google My Business verification has specific requirements for approval: the business name must be exactly as it appears in real life, and the business can’t have multiple locations in one physical address. What’s the third potential reason for disapproval in the verification process?
- Why Is It Important To Reach Users On Their Mobile When You Advertise Locally?
- Cory owns a custom purse-design business. He launched an advertising campaign featuring purses made of environmentally friendly materials. He’s followed his customers through their entire journeys. What should Cory do to move his customer journey forward when a potential customer shows a strong interest in a product?
- Match Each Report With Its Description.
- Google My Business Helps Businesses Engage Their Customers In The Moments That Matter Most. What Are Two Ways Google My Business Accomplishes This?
- Which Is An Example Of A Purchase Metric That Can Be Tracked?
- Which Of The Following Actions Would Be The Most Effective In Helping A Business Reach Its Content Marketing Goals?
- Brenda implemented conversion tracking tags for her website. She’s reviewing the total conversions across her ads, using the campaigns report. She’d like to see the total for each conversion type. How can she accomplish this?
- Felix Launched Both A Google Video Ad Campaign And A Google Shopping Ad Campaign To Drive Sales Of Lumber On His Home Improvement Website. He Reviews His Conversion Data After Two Weeks And Notices His Video Ads Campaign Seem To Be Assisting In Driving Higher Lumber Sales. He Moves More Of His Budget To The Video Ads Campaign. Which Type Of Optimization Has Felix Used To Drive Higher Lumber Sales?
- When using analytics tools on your website, which of these is not a statistic?
- When You Integrate Videos Into A Digital Strategy, Which Approach Is Beneficial For Users?
- When developing content as part of your content marketing strategy, what does the “Think” step represent in the “See, Think, Do, Maintain” structure?
- What are two events that store visits for TrueView for action come from?
- When looking to see if mobile users can easily access your website, what should you do first?
- When Looking To Promote Your Products And Services Locally, What Benefits Can Sponsored Links Offer You?