–What kind of user-defined variable should you use to track the URL of a webpage in Tag Manager?–
–Page Path variable–
–Click Classes variable–
- A Tag Manager Account Allows You To Do Which Of The Following?:
- For Dynamic Remarketing, to set your tag to fire on a particular page, what should your trigger variable be set to?
- For Dynamic Remarketing, what needs to be set up in Google Analytics to collect information from the data layer?
- How are variables structured in the data layer?
- For Dynamic Remarketing, If You Wish To Use The Data Layer To Collect When A User Adds A Product To Their Shopping Cart Without Refreshing The Page, What Analytics Track Type Would You Use?
- For Dynamic Remarketing, What Kind Of Variable Needs To Be Set Up In Tag Manager To Collect Information In The Data Layer?
- Google Tag Manager Can Only Be Used With Google Tags
- Google Tag Manager Helps You Manage Your Website In Which Of The Following Ways?
- The data layer “push” method allows you to do what?
- To create an Google Ads Conversion tracking tag in Tag Manager, which of these is needed from your Google Ads account? (select all answers that apply)
- To create a tag implementation plan, what are the recommended guidelines? (select all answers that apply)
- To pass dynamic values from a website into Google Analytics Custom Metrics using the data layer, which of these must be set up? (select all answers that apply)
- To send Custom Metric data with an Analytics Pageview tag, what do we need to add to the Pageview tag in Tag Manager?
- What are the three parts of a trigger in Tag Manager?
- What event type would you choose to track button clicks using an event trigger?
- What is a “container snippet” in Tag Manager?