–What is the purpose of a multi-touch revenue attribution report in HubSpot?–
–To analyze the conversion rates between lifecycles or deal stages.–
–To understand which marketing and sales activities are generating revenue for your business.–
–To analyze the interactions that led to conversions on your website.–
–To analyze your object data, including contacts, companies, deals, tickets, activities, products, or feedback submissions.–
- Clean data is ____________. (Select all that apply)
- Fill in the blank: A data silo is when a group of raw data is __________.
- Fill in the blank: An iPaaS solution is a __________.
- Fill in the blank: A positive feedback loop describes the process of __________.
- Fill in the blank: A service level agreement (SLA) is an agreement between __________.
- Fill in the blank: Competitive intelligence is ________.
- Fill in the blank: Data cleansing is the process__________.
- Fill in the blank: Data literacy is the ability to __________.
- Fill in the blank: ______ enables companies to identify new business opportunities, predict future trends, and optimize current operational efforts.
- Fill in the blank: Events ___________.
- Fill in the blank: Exit rate shows the percentage of sessions _________.
- Fill in the blank: HubSpot counts a page view every time:___________.
- Fill in the blank: If a person already has their mind made up and they are only paying attention to the data that supports this decision, this is an example of __________ bias.
- Fill in the blank: If you create a psychologically-safe working environment at your organization, team members are more likely to __________.
- Fill in the blank: Integrations are ___________.
- Fill in the blank: Objects are _____________.
- Fill in the blanks: Tail winds are to ________ : as headwinds are to _________.
- Fill in the blank: SWOT analysis is ________
- Fill in the blanks: You can analyze the performance of ____, ____, and ____ in the Sales Content Analytics.
- Fill in the blank: The purpose of smarketing meeting is to ___________.
- Fill in the blank: The purpose of the HubSpot reports library is to help you: ___________.
- Fill in the blank: The silo mentality is ___________.
- If a contact has the original source of referrals in HubSpot, that means the contact first accessed your site from:
- In an A/B test, what are you testing?
- Scenario: You’ve been tasked with debriefing your marketing team on the results of the latest advertising campaign. Your primary goals were to generate new leads and customers for the business. What reporting tools would best help you find the information you’re looking for? Select all that apply.
- True or false? Correlation does not equal causation.
- True or false? HubSpot invented the flywheel.
- True or false? It is possible for non-SaaS companies to track renewal rate.
- True or false? The create date property on your deal records in HubSpot is auto-populated for you.
- True or false? The majority of people are willing to continue communications with a brand, even if they receive irrelevant promotions.
- True or false? When designing dashboards, you should design them using a visual hierarchy.
- True or false? When presenting your data on a bar chart, it’s effective to alter your axes so your audience only needs to see the necessary information.
- True or false? You can test both large and small elements in your marketing with A/B testing.
- What are APIs?
- What are some common pitfalls with presenting data in a slide deck? Select all that apply.
- What are the advantages to native integrations? Select all that apply.
- What are the benefits of running regular tech stack audits? Select all that apply.
- What are the best ways to find out more about APIs and their potential use cases? Select all that apply.
- What are the long-term effects of bad data? Select all that apply.
- What data do entrances show?
- What does your business do in the attract stage of the inbound methodology?
- What do sessions track?
- What happens during operational planning?
- What is a cadence?
- What is another name for negative feedback loops?
- What is backwards planning?
- What is reporting?
- What is sales enablement? (HubSpot Reporting)
- What is the HubSpot App Marketplace?
- What is the HubSpot Solutions Partner Program?