–What is the primary area you should consider when comparing different messaging channels?–
–The channels that theoretically make the most sense.–
–The channels your customers are currently using.–
–The channels that are common in your industry.–
–The channels that are the most trendy at the moment.–
- A social media audit will provide you value in all of the following areas EXCEPT:
- At a minimum, to create an effective topic cluster, you need to link __________.
- All of the following are helpful ways to promote your pillar pages on your website EXCEPT:
- All of the following are metrics you need to track in your social media audit EXCEPT:
- Conversion optimization is __________.
- Fill In The Blank: __________ Allows You To Understand What Users Want, Care About, And Interact With On Your Site By Visually Representing Their Clicks, Taps, And Scrolling Behavior.
- Fill in the blank: Before you can identify the buyer’s journey, you need to first know your ___________.
- Fill in the blank: Contact management is a __________.
- Fill in the blank: If lead nurturing is the content, then segmentation is __________.
- Fill in the blank: _________ is Google’s machine-learning artificial intelligence system that interprets people’s searches to find pages that might not have the exact words they searched for.
- Fill in the blank: __________ visually represents users’ clicks, taps, and scrolling behavior so that you can understand what users want, care about, and interact with on your site.
- Fill in the blank: When creating content you should ___________.
- Contact Management Is An Important Piece Of Lead Nurturing Because It Helps You Understand The Contacts You’re Reaching Out To. What Is The Definition Of Contact Management?
- How can conversion optimization affect your return on investment?
- Define a conversion path.
- Fill In The Blank: __________ Visually Represents Users’ Clicks, Taps, And Scrolling Behavior So That You Can Understand What Users Want, Care About, And Interact With On Your Site.
- Fill in the blank: a conversion path is the method by which you encourage someone to __________.
- Fill in the blank: If you plan to do real-time marketing, you’ll need to use __________.
- Fill in the blank: Instagram stories are a great way to _____________.
- Fill In The Blank: You Set Out To Have 15 Of Your Unengaged Leads Click A Link To A Resource Article By The End Of Your Month-Long Workflow. This Is An Example Of A __________.
- On average, how many touches or content interactions does it take to generate a sales qualified lead?
- The five fundamentals of inbound marketing are:
- True or false? A customer’s buying journey is ever-evolving. You should make updates as you learn more about your buyer persona.
- How long should you let your conversion optimization experiments run (on average)?
- True or false? It’s not wise to include social media links in your advertising.
- True or false? It’s recommended that you offer the content on a 10x content pillar page as a packaged downloadable resource.
- True or false? One in four consumers lose interest in a company if it doesn’t use video on its social media channels.
- True or false? Prospects who follow a company’s social channels are more likely to convert into customers.
- True or false? Social content is only used during the attract and delight stages of the inbound methodology.
- If A Contact Downloads Your Newsletter Titled, “The Best Ways To Create Subject Lines For Email,” What Would Be The Best Next Step To Continue The Conversation With This Contact?
- What are the steps to building an effective conversion path?
- What are the three key elements of creating a lead nurturing strategy?
- What does SMART stand for in SMART goal?
- What is a conversation?
- What is a conversation? (HubSpot Inbound)
- What is conversion optimization? (HubSpot Inbound)
- What is lead nurturing’s three-pronged approach for delivering helpful content?
- What is social monitoring?
- What is the definition of lead nurturing? (HubSpot Inbound Marketing)