–What is the most important thing you can do to ensure your content ranks highly in search engines?–
–Add H1 headers to all of your pages and blog posts–
–Create high-quality content that’s relevant to searchers’ needs–
–Optimize your content for your primary long-tail keyword–
–Generate backlinks between your website and other credible sites–
- Choose all that apply. Which of the following should you add to your blog post to generate leads?
- Choose all that apply. Which of these characteristics can you use in smart content?
- Choose all that apply. Which of these pieces of content should be archived and unpublished?
- Fill in the blank. Backlinks are links ________.
- Fill in the blank: Theme modules are _______.
- Fill in the blank. The purpose of a landing page is to _____.
- On the website shown in this image, what could this business do to improve the user experience of their website? (Version 2)
- The HubSpot blogging tool is a powerful aid for which other HubSpot tool(s)?
- The purpose of the Contents tab in the page editor is to:
- True or False? Adding someone’s name to a page is effective personalization.
- True or false? Archiving content and unpublishing content accomplishes the same thing; the two actions are interchangeable
- True or False? Every page must be created using its own unique template.
- True or False? Every page published in the CMS is created using a template.
- True or False? If you’re using assets from the marketplace, both the folder structure and names will be determined by the provider.
- True or False? It is a best practice to use smart content in your blog posts.
- True or false? It is not possible to publish an email without a link to at least one email subscription template.
- True or False? Once you remove a section, row, column, or module from your page you cannot undo it.
- True or False? Ongoing reporting and continuous optimization are the keys to building a truly successful website.
- True or false? Technical SEO is something to consider for your website, but it’s not a requirement.
- True or False? Using your traffic analytics report, you can see the source of traffic to your website.
- True or False? When building a contact attribution report, the metric you choose will be the information displayed on the y-axis.
- True or False? You can have unlimited smart rules per module.
- True or False? You need to know CSS to make any style changes to your pages.
- True or False? Your theme is your source of truth for your website’s design.
- True or False? Your users are always changing, so your website shouldn’t be stagnant.
- True or False? You should use a different theme for every page on your website.
- What are themes in the HubSpot CMS?
- What are the three main characteristics of a good website page?
- What is a topic cluster?
- What is the difference between website analytics and traffic analytics?
- What is the first-touch attribution model?
- What is the Jobs Theory?