–What is the guiding principle behind all Amazon retail programs?–
–Start with the company and work backwards.–
–Start with the advertiser and work backwards.–
–Start with the customer and work backwards.–
–Start with the product and work backwards.–
- Best practices for using automated rules include the following: (Select 3)
- Climato needs to report on how much they’ve spent on advertising this month so that they can track spend against budget. Which downloadable report would be most useful to them?
- Each campaign you create will have its own _________.
- Explaining your tactics to the client will significantly increase the risk of cancellation because once they have that knowledge, they’re better off doing the work themselves.
- How can you become a journalist’s source?
- How can you get customer referrals?
- How did search change with the Google Hummingbird update?
- How is advertising cost of sales (ACOS) calculated?
- How many H1 tags should you implement per URL?
- How many keywords in this campaign have been labeled as “camping”?
- If Kitchen Smart wants to create a Sponsored Products campaign for their toasters by targeting similar ASINs from other brands, which targeting method should they use?
- If you can answer your customer’s question, “What are some tricks to increase website traffic?”, you are capturing them at the ________ of the Sales Funnel.
- If you set a daily accelerated budget too low for the traffic generated by your keywords what might happen?
- If you’ve already done keyword research on a prospect, why is investigating their social accounts a good preparation step?
- In-Market audiences are lists of potential customers curated by you, the advertiser. true or False?
- Let’s say 12% of customers who download your “Free Guide to Installing Shower Filters” purchase a water filter for $69. What would you label as a conversion in Google Analytics?
- Microsoft Advertising supplies the curated list of potential customers for in-market audiences. True or False?
- Pratiksha is an advertiser that recently received budget approval to run a campaign on Amazon. Before investing, Pratiksha wants to understand the current drivers of performance to determine where there is the greatest opportunity. Which part of ARA Premium would be most useful for her to review?
- Recent updates to the Microsoft Advertising Editor are the following:(Version 2)
- Scenario: An orthodontic office recently posted a link to an article on BBC.com about the importance of proper Invisalign care. What can you take from this?
- Schema markup can give more meaning on the Search Engine Results Page, which can lead to an increase in _______.
- The following business choice could lead to what potential listing issue? “A business moved into a larger building with a new addresses after a successful year of growth.”
- The Microsoft Advertising Editor Keyword Research Feature can help you:
- The Microsoft Audience Network is an advertising solution powered by the Microsoft Graph and Artificial Intelligence. True or False?
- The most effective way to earn buy-in from the client is through
- These results are filtered by a label. What is the name of the label? (Moz SEO Client Pitch)
- To identify duplicates for your business listing, what free tool should you use?
- True or False: A Buyer Persona is a semi-fictional representation of your ideal customer, based on market research and real data about your existing customers.
- True or false? Advertising agency employees can create Seller Central accounts on behalf of their clients.
- True or False: An increase in social media shares will directly contribute to an increase in Domain Authority.
- True or false: As of 2016, Google generally devalues spam links rather than demoting sites with spam in their backlink profiles.
- You Want To Track Your Search Advertising Spend over time. Which Report Group Should You Select?
- True or false? Brands that only sell products and services OFF Amazon can leverage Amazon’s sponsored ads.
- True or False: Crawler Warnings are ALWAYS issues that need to be removed.
- True or False: Crawl Rate Limit is affected by how well your website performs, such as slow load times, broken pages, server errors, etc.
- True or False: Google crawls the web by sending Googlebots to known sites, and then follows links from those pages to additional sites.
- True or False: If your page ranks in the first position, you always show up at the top of the SERP.
- True or False: Increasing Domain Authority from 55-60 is as easy as increasing Domain Authority from 15-20.
- True or false: It does not matter to the search engines whether you earn your links all at once or steadily over a longer period.
- True or False: Local search optimization is completely separate from more Classic SEO practices.
- True or False: Multiple location and service area business listings should always point to the homepage of the website.
- True or false: No-follow links have no SEO value because they do not pass link equity.
- True or false: No-follow links pass link equity.
- True or False: Showing a prospect their strengths will discourage them from hiring outside SEO services.
- True or False: Sites that appear in the range of roughly organic ranking 11-30 may be ideal clients.
- True or False: The customer referral is the most effective channel for converting an opportunity to a paying customer.
- True or false: When creating a disavow file, it’s a good idea to include notes that reflect your attempts to get links removed manually.
- True or False: You cannot optimize your pages for Near-Me search queries.
- True or False: You must have a physical location of some kind to have a Google My Business listing.