–What is the definition of segmentation?–
–Creating filters for your contacts based on similarities–
–Creating a segment based on buyer personas–
–Breaking up your contacts into smaller groups of similar people–
–Creating a static list based on an imported list of contacts–
- All Of The Following Are Components Of A Topic Cluster EXCEPT:
- All of the following are examples of SMART goals EXCEPT:
- All Of The Following Are Tools You Can Connect To A HubSpot Campaign EXCEPT:
- Choose All That Apply: Blogging Helps Your Inbound Marketing By _____.
- Fill in the blank: To preview your post, click __________.
- Fill in the blank: When identifying a core topic, strive for a monthly search volume of at least _________.
- Fill In The Blank: To Get Started With Adding A Buyer Persona In HubSpot, Look For The __________ On Your Dashboard.
- If your area of opportunity for growth is to improve your website conversion rate, what would be the best kind of marketing project you could create using Marketing Hub, from the options below?
- ____________ is an engagement metric that tracks all the interactions a visitor is having across your site until they’ve been inactive for 30 minutes or more.
- ____________ is the breaking up of your contacts into smaller groups of similar people.
- _______________ is the software that exists with the goal of automating your marketing actions.
- How Can A Pop-Up Form Supplement A Visitor’s Experience?
- The HubSpot blogging tool is a powerful aid for which other HubSpot tool(s)?
- How Does HubSpot Calculate The Source Of A Visitor To Your Site?
- There are three types of workflows you can create in HubSpot. What are they?
- To market your products and services and nurture relationships in a human and helpful way” is the description of your __________.
- True or false? All assets should be built before creating a campaign.
- True or false? A session expires after 30 minutes of inactivity.
- True or false? Big companies require complex page templates.
- True or false? Buyer personas are non-fictional case study examples of your most successful customer.
- True or false? Every time the tracking code fires, HubSpot counts a page view.
- True or false? Forms are dead.
- True or false? High exit rates are indicative of a poorly performing page.
- True or false? If you decided NOT to host your blog on HubSpot, you would NOT be able to use the blog-specific reports in HubSpot.
- True or false? Local SEO only works when people mention a specific city in their search query.
- True or false? Marketing automation is only used for nurturing leads.
- True or false? Pillar pages make landing pages obsolete.
- True or false? The Marketing Hub uses shared contact information with the Sales Hub and Service Hub via the CRM contacts database.
- True or false? There’s a difference between a report and a list.
- True or False? You cannot add a featured image to a blog post.
- True or false? You can only create a campaign once all the assets have been created first.
- True or false? You can’t develop a buyer persona until you have a testimonial you can use from a real customer.
- True or false? You can use your HubSpot CTAs in externally hosted content.
- True or false? Your contacts database is built upon the CRM.
- True or false? Your email and conversational channels work together to create relationships and experiences with people.
- What design element(s) should you consider when creating a call-to-action button?
- What is an entrance?
- What is a pop-up form?
- What is the advantage of using a form?