–What are Sitelinks?–
–Links to other websites that appear beneath the text of your Search ads.–
–Links from other sites to your site.–
—Links to more pages of your site that appear beneath the text of your Search ads.—
–Links from your site to other sites.–
- You’re using target search page location bidding. You know it’s working because you see your ad:
- Views can include website data from before the view was created.
- Which Of The Following Is A Benefit Of Search Advertising Over Display Advertising?
- Which reports indicate how traffic arrived at a website?
- Which of these is not a benefit for businesses using fully integrated e-commerce platforms?
- which ad extension would you use for an advertiser who has a chain of restaurants?
- Clyde wants to raise the profile of his dance school. A “Display Network only” campaign can help him:
- An advertiser should group their campaigns by:
- To recognize users across different devices, what is required for User ID?
- Keyword Planner can do all of these things except:
- What scope applies to Custom Metrics?
- Adwords Editor lets users do all of these things except:
- How does an extension work on a Display ad?
- Which report is helpful when using Site and Category Exclusions?
- You can win a higher ad position in the auction with a lower cost-per-click (CPC) bid by:
- Which bidding option is best suited for an advertiser focused on branding goals?
- When trying to increase the product sales on your website, one way to achieve this is to
- If you’d like your ads to show on certain sites across the Internet, you can add these websites as:
- Which Of The Following Is A Benefit Of Display Advertising Over Search Advertising?
- Why would an advertiser use sitelinks?
- Which Client Would You Advise To Use Radius Targeting?
- What asset is used to build a remarketing list?
- The increased use of the internet presents a lot of potential for which types of businesses?
- Which three campaign parameters are recommended to manually track campaigns?
- When does the Analytics tracking code send a pageview hit to Google Analytics?
- What feature is required to track customer search terms on a website?
- Which two bidding strategies can boost brand awareness and recognition?
- An app advertiser would want to use a third-party tracking company to:
- What can you use to connect with people based on their purchase intent?
- Admob is ____.
- Many successful mobile sites have large “touch targets” for clicking that take into account
- When Using Analytics Programmes On Your Website, Which Of These Do Not Fall Under The Category Of A Metric?
- Which is the best tip for optimizing a TrueView video for viewer engagement?
- Which of the following statements is true when marketing your business online?
- To improve your website’s SEO performance, when should you consider updating your SEO plan?
- How should Chris estimate how a different bid amount would impact his store’s online traffic?
- Which is a required attribute when submitting a product to Google Merchant Center?
- What’s the difference between cost-per-click (CPC) bidding and cost-per- view (CPV) bidding?
- What’s the first step when determining the right video solution for your campaign?
- How can businesses benefit from using analytics on their website?
- What are the benefits of using social media when looking to advertise your business locally?
- You can use contextual targeting with videos.
- If you want to track a completed order in your website, what would be a proper place to add the conversion tracking code?
- Your client is interested in switching from TV, print, and radio advertising. What are the return on investment (ROI) benefits of online advertising campaigns over traditional media advertising?
- In the world of analytics, tracking the type of device the user accessed your site by is considered which type of data?
- When designing content as part of your content marketing strategy, what does the “Think” stage represent in the “See, Think, Do, Care” framework?
- One factor the Google Ads system uses to calculate an ad’s actual cost-per-click (CPC) is the:
- Advertising on TV, print, and radio typically requires a predetermined budget. What key differences enable some online advertising campaigns to invest with more flexibility without a predetermined budget in mind?
- Jamie Wants To Focus On Selling Her Overstocked Blue Saucepans. She Sets Up Keywords Using A Broad-Match Modifier. What Are Two Ways The Broad-Match Modifier Makes Jamie’s Work Easier?
- You’d Like To Improve An Ad’s Perceived Quality During An Ad Auction. What Aspect Of The Ad Will Be Most Beneficial For You To Work On?