–The Hootsuite bulk composer allows you to:–
–approve large numbers of posts composed by junior team members–
—schedule up to 350 messages at one time, including existing scheduled messages—
–publish the same message across hundreds of social media networks at once–
–add background music to all the YouTube videos in a playlist–
–send out hundreds of personalized direct messages to your Twitter lists–
–generate large amounts of SEO friendly copy, based on social marketing goals–
- Which tool helps you measure the success of your website?
- How do you prioritize optimization of the mobile site for browser versions or screen resolutions:
- Which of the following can help you gain visibility in search engines?
- Which changes to “geometric properties” affect the layout?
- When considering whether to have a web presence for your business, which of the following is not a major factor?
- Which of the following is an advantage of e-commerce?
- Which of the following is a benefit of using relevant ads and landing pages?
- When It Comes To Promoting A Business Locally, Search Engines Can _______________ Your Business In The Search Results Page If The User Is Near Your Location.
- A furniture store owner is creating her first Google Ads campaign. What’s the best way to group her products?
- When looking to get noticed locally online, what information should you ensure is on your website as a minimum?
- Before the browser can render the page, it needs to construct the:
- Smart Goals are created automatically by Google’s machine-learning algorithms
- What does a call extension let users do that call-only ads do not?
- What campaigns require manual tags on destination URLs for tracking?
- Which of the following is something you’ll probably want to exclude from your website?
- When looking at your email marketing metrics, Click Through Rate (or CTR) highlights which of the following insights?
- Usage data allows advertisers to:
- If a filter excludes data from a view, that data can never be recovered for that view.
- Your Multi-Channel Funnel reports have no data. What is the most likely reason?
- Google Analytics can identify that two sessions are from the same user if
- Which of these is NOT a valid metric-dimension combination?
- You’re the account manager for a client who wants to increase reservations at her boutique hotel. You’ve been manually managing the bids for her campaigns, and you’re looking for ways to save time and optimize. How can you most effectively do this?
- A client is asking you why he should evaluate the number of clicks on his search ads relative to the number of impressions received. What should you tell him?
- According to Google data, among consumers who conduct a local search on their smartphone, how many then visit a store within a day?
- What’s One Reason To Use A Responsive Display Ad For Your Campaign?
- Kim Is Seeing Significant Performance From Her Google Display Remarketing Campaign, And Wants To Expand Upon It. Which Targeting Option Should She Choose To Accomplish This?
- Alan Has Introduced A New Line Of Scooters On His Website And Is Using A Google Display Ad Campaign To Promote Them. He Selects “Build Awareness” As The Marketing Objective For His Campaign. Why Would Alan Choose “Build Awareness” As His Marketing Objective?
- To determine how and where Shopping ads are displayed, product data is used.
- Shopping campaigns help promote local and online inventory.
- Jake’s Been Trying To Build Brand Awareness For His New Clothing Line. Initial Branding Attempts Were Successful, But He Now Wants To Scale Things To A Larger Degree. Jake Can Reach A Wide Audience By Using Smart Display Campaigns. How Many Websites And Apps Are Available For Smart Display Campaigns To Run Across?
- You are launching a new campaign selling stylish office furniture. You would like to grow it to maximize profit for all traffic available on your current keywords. If only allowed one cycle, which order of steps below is most likely to capture the most profit?
- Which Display Ad Format Runs In Both Native And Non-Native Inventory?
- Which is a recommended action for new mobile preferred ad creative?
- A signed rider letter is required in order for a Solutions Partner to waive the required HubSpot onboarding for their client.
- Reviewing “Keyword details” data on the Keywords tab will help advertisers to identify:
- Which Group Would You Be Able To Reach With A Google Display Campaign Using Demographic Targeting?
- If you need to keep track of a large number of published or scheduled posts sent to a variety of social accounts, which is the best Hootsuite feature to use?
- In Hootsuite Inbox, you can see all the correspondence between a user and your organization on a particular social channel, including public and private conversations. This is useful for
- How Do Responsive Display Ads Use Automation?
- What three marketing goals can you achieve with Google Display Ads targeting?
- What’s An Advantage Of Using Responsive Display Ads?
- Which YouTube brand storytelling technique describes how a video ad changes based on the context of the person viewing it?
- How could an advertiser determine the most profitable keywords within a campaign?
- What verification options do companies with 10 or more establishments have?
- What features automate Smart Shopping campaigns to simplify management?
- A Small Marketing Group Uses Google Display Ads To Help Deliver Relevant Advertising To People Browsing The Web. Which Statement Is True About Where Google Display Ads Connects With These Valuable Audiences?
- Attribution tags should be placed on both Amazon and non-Amazon Advertising ads.
- If multiple individuals make changes to one Google Ads account, upon opening the account in Adwords Editor, they should:
- Mike Recently Started Using Google Display Ads To Create A More Automated Approach To Managing His Campaigns. What’s One Automation Model That Smart Display Campaigns Provides That Might Help Mike?
- What kind of click volume increase is likely to be immediately filtered from an Google Ads campaign?