–The graph below is the Search Visibility graph in a campaign for Go Green Solar. Which of the following statement is true?–
–The Search Visibility of Go Green Solar has steadily been the highest for this group of keywords.–
–The Search Visibility of Eco Direct has steadily been the highest for this group of keywords.–
–The Search Visibility of Affordable Solar has steadily been the highest for this group of keywords.–
–None of the above.–
- How can you improve LCV?
- How does the Featured Snippet appear?
- If a website is paying for online visibility, but not ranking organically, what might that indicate?
- If the page title is longer than 60 characters, it may ________.
- If the Search Visibility of Top of Funnel keywords decreases, what does that mean?
- If you bury important pages deep in your site structure, you _________.
- If you can answer your customer’s question, “What are some tricks to increase website traffic?”, you are capturing them at the ________ of the Sales Funnel.
- If you find a niche to target, you’ll open the door to _________ prospecting.
- If you notice that hundreds of pages are suddenly 404’s, what should you do?
- If you notice that hundreds – or thousands – of pages are affected by one issue, what should you do?
- If you’ve already done keyword research on a prospect, why is investigating their social accounts a good preparation step?
- Image alt attributes should _________.
- In a case study, an effective “Happy Ending” should _________.
- In Google Search Console, you can view how many pages have been submitted, vs. how many have been indexed, which is the ______.
- In terms of resolving technical issues, which page should you start with?
- In the CSV of inbound links to top ranking URLs, which metric indicates a site’s backlink power?
- In this campaign, the Search Visibility for _______ keywords is 20.65%.
- Is the robots meta tag a replacement for the robots.txt file?
- Keywords at which stage of the sales funnel should you expect to have the highest competition from ads?
- Let’s say 12% of customers who download your “Free Guide to Installing Shower Filters” purchase a water filter for $69. What would you label as a conversion in Google Analytics?
- List two methods of familiarizing yourself with a client industry of which you have little to no prior knowledge.
- Multi-practitioner businesses can be challenging because:
- Navigational search intent is characterized by what feature?
- On which of the following websites is the blog on a subdomain?
- Scenario: An orthodontic office recently posted a link to an article on BBC.com about the importance of proper Invisalign care. What can you take from this?
- Scenario: A website with a Domain Authority of 26 is ranking on the 2nd page of Google for a keyword with a low Difficulty score. What can you conclude?
- Schema markup can give more meaning on the Search Engine Results Page, which can lead to an increase in _______.
- Search marketing helps businesses capture users at all stages of the conversion funnel by matching keyword and content strategy to ______ ______.
- Single-digit Domain Authority sites _________.
- Site structure should support _________.
- The first files a crawler reads on your site are:
- The first step to finding keyword relevant link opportunities is ______.
- The following business choice could lead to what potential listing issue? “A business moved into a larger building with a new addresses after a successful year of growth.”
- The following definition relates to which of the provided terms? “When a new listing is generated using information taken from two or more other listings.”
- Car Jane, an automotive accessories company, targeted their sponsored ad campaign by the category ‘automotive floor mats’. Which targeting method did they use?
- How could a Seller Central user benefit from the information found under the Performance section of the navigation bar?
- How many ASINs can you review in a peer set with ARA Premium?
- How many buyer personas should you create?
- How many semantic topics should you consider when grouping keywords?
- If ASINs are not driving sales in a campaign, what would an advertiser see in the advertising product report?
- Investment per device (desktops/laptops, tablets and smartphones) can be controlled by bid modifiers within what range? (Select 2)
- It is not possible to copy a campaign From One Account To Another within Microsoft Advertising Editor. True Or False?
- Keyword Planner is a keyword research tool that provides which kinds of insight?
- Maria, the marketing manager at Jack and Jill, wants to optimize their campaigns based on the actions of first-time customers. Which of the following metrics should they use?
- Microsoft Advertising Editor Allows You To Import Your Google Ads Campaigns Directly Into The Editor, Make Changes, And Post Them. True Or False?
- Microsoft Advertising Editor can be used to manage campaigns and review performance metrics. True or False?
- Price extensions are ad extensions that display product reviews. True or False?
- Raphael is an advertiser at a regional apparel retailer. A strategic initiative is to expand their brick-and-mortar presence to new locations next year. Which part of ARA Premium would be most useful for him to review?
- Retail insights can look back to compare insights from ___________ in the past.