–The five fundamentals of inbound marketing are:–
–SEO, social media promotion, conversion, reporting, email marketing–
–Buyer personas, buyer’s journey, setting goals, lead nurturing, SEO–
–Contacts, buyer personas, buyer’s journey, content, setting goals–
–Attract, engage, delight, segmentation, SEO–
- Conversion optimization is __________.
- Fill In The Blank: __________ Allows You To Understand What Users Want, Care About, And Interact With On Your Site By Visually Representing Their Clicks, Taps, And Scrolling Behavior.
- Fill in the blank: Before you can identify the buyer’s journey, you need to first know your ___________.
- Fill in the blank: Contact management is a __________.
- Fill in the blank: If lead nurturing is the content, then segmentation is __________.
- Fill in the blank: _________ is Google’s machine-learning artificial intelligence system that interprets people’s searches to find pages that might not have the exact words they searched for.
- Fill in the blank: __________ visually represents users’ clicks, taps, and scrolling behavior so that you can understand what users want, care about, and interact with on your site.
- Fill in the blank: When creating content you should ___________.
- On average, how many touches or content interactions does it take to generate a sales qualified lead?
- Choose all that apply. Where in HubSpot can you use folders to organize your CMS assets?
- During the awareness stage of the buyer’s journey, what is the buyer becoming aware of?
- Fill in the blank: A knowledge base is a ______.
- Fill in the blank: A shortcut to improving your SEO is to __________.
- Fill in the blank: ____________ helps you group an audience together based on specific criteria from a large list of people.
- Fill in the blank: Inbound is knowledge _________.
- Fill in the blank: _____ is the glue that holds sales and marketing teams together.
- Fill in the blank: Once you have a vision, you need to convert it into a _____ goal.
- Fill in the blank: Reach out to your ______ to ask them to complete advocacy actions.
- Fill in the blanks: Tail winds are to ________ : as headwinds are to _________.
- Fill in the blanks: You ________ have to provide the _________ right response, before delivering the __________ correct information.
- Fill in the blanks: You need to figure out your _____ before you can implement a _____.
- Fill in the blank: The purpose of funnel reports is to analyze:___________.
- Fill in the blank: The purpose of smarketing meeting is to ___________.
- Fill in the blank: UTM parameters _____________.
- Fill in the blank: When making data-driven decisions, objectives are statements ________.
- Fill in the blank: ________ will give you the number for each email recipient sample size that will help yield conclusive results.
- Here’s a paragraph from a recap email: “You need to get into your new office space before the end of this quarter. You have aggressive hiring goals for next quarter and if you haven’t relocated into a larger space by then, you won’t be able to hit those goals. On the other hand, if you get into the space you’re currently looking at, the amenities included in that space will help you attract new talent.” Which part of the explore phase does it accomplish?
- Contact Management Is An Important Piece Of Lead Nurturing Because It Helps You Understand The Contacts You’re Reaching Out To. What Is The Definition Of Contact Management?
- How can managers prevent silos from occurring at an organization?
- How can pipeline meetings be a coaching opportunity?
- How can you best lead your audience through their buyer’s journey?
- How do CMS developers use themes?
- Fill In The Blank: __________ Visually Represents Users’ Clicks, Taps, And Scrolling Behavior So That You Can Understand What Users Want, Care About, And Interact With On Your Site.
- How do you calculate customer lifetime value?
- How is a visitor’s country determined for smart content?
- How is dashboard building like gold panning?
- How many sprint cycles should you run on each focus area?
- How should you evaluate tools for your Growth-Driven Design tool stack?
- Fill in the blank: a conversion path is the method by which you encourage someone to __________.
- Fill in the blank: Instagram stories are a great way to _____________.
- If the leads your marketing team produces are consistently low quality, which of the following is the BEST way to improve your lead quality?
- If you’re enrolling a contact into a sequence and you see a warning that an email has low personalization, what happens when you click the warning?
- If you’re going to repurpose content from the ground up, then you first need to determine your _________.
- If you want to define your team’s sales process, which of the following would be the best place to start?
- Let’s say you conduct an audit of your existing social media content and find that on Twitter, posts with statistics get by far the most likes and retweets. What’s the BEST way for you to use this knowledge to inform your future social content plan?
- Let’s say you want to understand how your support team is performing. Which survey should you implement?
- On average, how many apps do mid-sized businesses use?
- Proving a case with data consists of which of the following parts? Select all that apply.
- Segmentation is an important piece of your inbound email marketing strategy. What does segmentation primarily help you do?
- The extended value stage is when you _______.