–The buyer’s journey has three stages. What are they?–
–Consideration, decision, content.–
–Awareness, consideration, decision.–
–Awareness, decision, action.–
–Awareness, decision, content.–
- Fill in the blank: A ___________ strategy is focused on using a software program to easily store and source a contact’s information, including their name, contact history, email information, and more.
- Fill in the blank: In an email marketing strategy you bring together the right content to the right audience ______________.
- Fill in the blank: Inbound is all about the happy marriage between __________.
- Fill in the blank: In the _________ stage of the buyer’s journey, the potential buyer has defined their problem and is actively researching different solutions.
- Fill in the blank: ________ will give you the number for each email recipient sample size that will help yield conclusive results.
- Fill in the blank: Without ________ for your emails, you won’t know if your emails are successful or not.
- In a HubSpot survey of more than 1,500 customers, what was voted the most important email element?
- Segmentation is an important piece of your inbound email marketing strategy. What does segmentation primarily help you do?
- A/the ___________ is designed to designate which stage your conversations are at with your contacts.
- Before emailing any contacts in your database, what question do you need to ask yourself or your team?
- Choose all that apply. What are the advantages of maintaining an organized CMS?
- Clean data is ____________. (Select all that apply)
- Customer support surveys in HubSpot track which customer sentiment metric?
- As An Inbound Professional You Might Be Sending Many Different Types Of Emails, Even One-To-One Communication Emails. What Will You Need To Send One-To-Many Emails?
- Each focus area has a “focus metric.” What is the purpose of a “focus metric”?
- Evaluate this SLA: Marketing will generate 50 leads each month.
- Fill in the blank: _____ ads are designed to collect information like name and email address.
- Fill in the blank: A hero statement combines a persona with _____.
- Fill in the blank: A positive feedback loop describes the process of __________.
- Fill in the blank: ______________ are people who respond to the NPS with a score between 0 and 6.
- Fill in the blank: Events ___________.
- Fill in the blank: Every step of your sales process needs to be _____.
- Fill in the blank: If you create a psychologically-safe working environment at your organization, team members are more likely to __________.
- Fill in the blank: _______________ is a friendly, harmonious relationship; a relationship characterized by agreement, mutual understanding, or empathy that makes communication possible or easy
- Fill in the blank: Objects are _____________.
- Fill in the blank: _________ of consumers have discontinued communications with a company because of irrelevant promotions or messages.
- By Adding The Following Copy To Your Email, What Are You Doing For Your Contacts? “Thanks For Subscribing To My Blog. I’m Thrilled To Have You Here! You’ll Be Receiving Updates From Me On How To Send Better Emails On A Monthly Basis, But If You’re Looking To Update Your Email Preferences, You Can Do So Anytime Here. Invite Your Team Members To Subscribe Because When We Learn Together, We Grow Together.”
- Fill in the blank: SWOT analysis is ________
- Fill in the blank: The inbound methodology is a ____________.
- Fill in the blank: Theme modules are _______.
- Fill in the blank: This blog post is written from a __________.
- Fill in the blank: To effectively tell your business’ story, you need _____________.
- Fill in the blank: When creating content you should ___________.
- Fill in the blank: When evaluating CMS platforms for Growth-Driven Design, it’s important to select a CMS that: ___________.
- Fill in the blank: You should use a customer effort score instead of a customer satisfaction survey when you want to understand __________.
- Fill in the blank: You standardize for ______________.
- How are voice and tone related?
- How bold should your goals be?
- How can thinking of your business as a flywheel foster cross-team collaboration?
- How can you start building rapport before getting on a call?
- How do search engines rank content?
- How do you record emails in the CRM if you are NOT using the HubSpot Sales email extension?
- How quickly should a member of your sales team be able to find a relevant piece of content to share with one of their leads?
- How would you describe a launch pad website to your team and boss?
- If you want to create an onboarding program for your sales team, which of the following is the best place to start?
- In HubSpot, which of the following is considered a contact?
- In social media content, “tone” refers to:
- Language like ____________ can help improve your clickthrough and conversion rates on social media because language makes the call-to-action seem more time sensitive, which can encourage instant action.
- Private Twitter Lists are a great way to _________.
- Scenario: You’ve been tasked with debriefing your marketing team on the results of the latest advertising campaign. Your primary goals were to generate new leads and customers for the business. What reporting tools would best help you find the information you’re looking for? Select all that apply.