–System apps are installed on devices by enforcing what policy?–
–Enable system apps–
–System apps are already installed–
–Install system apps–
–Push system apps–
- How do GMS certified devices differ from those that are Android Enterprise Recommended? Select all answers that apply, then submit.
- Indigo Industries can only have one version of the Android OS deployed within their organization. Select one answer, then submit.
- In the managed Google Play Store, admins can whitelist any app on the public Google Play Store for corporate use.
- Managed Google Play Accounts is the preferred identity type when creating an enterprise.
- Name the important processes that IT admins need to be aware of when curating applications.
- One of the advantages of using ________ Google Play Accounts to manage user identities is that they’re hosted with the EMM.
- One of the challenges Sarah faces with her stakeholders is ______________. Select 1 answer, then submit.
- Only devices with a minimum OS version of ____ are compatible with the zero-touch provisioning process.
- Support your recommendation to use managed Google Play Accounts by selecting all the case study requirements that require managed Google Play. Select 1 answer, then submit.
- A YouTube advertiser is looking to drive direct response objectives. Reyna, a YouTube Googler, explains that YouTube for action combines formats powered by Smart Bidding with intent-rich audiences and measurement capabilities that can help turn engagement on YouTube into the actions that matter most. What actions does YouTube drive for advertisers?
- Before entering personal information on a webpage, what checks would you recommend your students to perform?
- Bill wants to reach valuable, relevant audiences and engage with them quickly and often with his ads. How will creating a Display Ads campaign allow him to reach his goal?
- Can an ad unit be in multiple placements?
- Charles is thinking about taking his business online. He has many questions, but first he wants to understand what benefits data can have in online marketing. He needs some advice. What are the benefits of data in online marketing?
- Chromebooks aren’t just for working productively. Which of the following games are available from the Google Play Store?
- Cloud Dataflow is a fully managed service for transforming and enriching data in stream (real time) and batch (historical) modes with equal reliability and expressiveness. Knowing this, where does Cloud Dataflow fit in the big data processing model?
- Colin has been running a film review website for his podcasts for the past two years. He’d like to start advertising his site to increase the number of subscribers. To do that he wants to contact some media owners. Who do you think Colin should contact?
- Comparing the line graph and pie chart feature set, which of the following is accurate for both? (Select all that apply.)
- Custom Dimensions can be used in which reports?
- Data Layer variables automatically persist across different web pages
- Debbie is excited to plan budgets directly in DoubleClick Search. What is a best practice to help her get started?
- Device Admin API’s should be used for deployments when:
- Doing business online brings lots of fantastic opportunities – it can really help your company in new and exciting ways. Once your business is online, what opportunities can you take advantage of?
- Due to a change in budgeting, you need to quickly adjust your entire campaign to automatically increase bids on mobile devices by 20 percent. How can you accomplish this?
- Eduardo is building a new HTML5 creative in Google Web Designer. How can he ensure that it will work with Studio?
- Educators can translate entire Google Docs at the click of a button.
- Families love Chromebooks because they can share the laptop, play games, watch movies, and stay entertained. Why would a family want to upgrade to a premium Chromebook? Select all that apply.
- For which business are Local Inventory ads ideal?
- Google Forms are most helpful in which types of tasks?
- Google Translate is: (Select all that apply)
- How can a creative be submitted for audit after it’s been rejected and fixed?
- How can educators give distance learning learners feedback? Select all that apply.
- How can you benefit by analyzing which videos have the most likes or dislikes?
- How do you calculate an Ad’s Click-Through Rate (CTR)?
- How might you know if you are increasing your subscriber watch time?
- How would you know whether a new video series has a high audience retention rate?
- If you want to adjust the channel’s demographic to attract primarily 13-17 year old females, what could you do to shift this demographic?
- In order to claim uploaded videos, what is the first step in the Content ID workflow for a partner, after verifying rights?
- John’s Plumbing prides itself on excellent customer service, especially during after-hours service calls. They want to connect with people who need emergency plumbing services in the middle of the night. Which criteria should John’s Plumbing configure to meet this goal?
- Maria has been told that she should use the Performance Planner on a monthly basis. Why should she do so?
- Mo has a plumbing business. He’s noticed that other service companies publish short videos to show off their expertise, products, and how they do things. This engages their customers and drives interest in their services. To help customers with common plumbing problems, he wants to create a Do-It-Yourself video on his website. How long should he make his video?
- Mr. Menon answers the same questions via email over and over from parents at the beginning over every school year. How might Mr. Menon become more efficient in his communications within Gmail?
- ”My Wi-Fi keeps dropping.”: What question is most appropriate to ask?
- One of my favorite artists passes away and I want to upload her song in a tribute video. What should I consider first?
- On which of the following popular branding platforms do people spend the most in-app time per month, on average?
- Passing the “Toothbrush Test” means that drivers use Waze ____ times per day.
- Restarting a device often frees up memory and improves performance.
- Seth’s coffee shop is unique – it has an outside roof terrace and a library area so customers can read while they sip. He also sells rare coffee beans imported from Peru. What are a few techniques he could use to make his website more relevant to its desired users?
- Steph runs an online pet supplies shop, and she has some ideas about how email marketing can help her business. Two of her ideas are correct and two are not. Can you weed out the wrong ones?
- Sylvia has four store locations and is considering using location extensions with her Google ads. What can users see when displaying an ad with location extensions?