–Students in your biology class sometimes struggle to understand biological processes, like digestion. What digital activities can help get students more involved in exploring a process?–
–Teacher gives students relevant textbook chapters to research the subject–
–Teacher provides useful videos in a YouTube playlist–
–Students create a diagram in Google Drawing to explain the biological process–
–Students print their findings and paste it in their workbook–
–Students use Google Search to research the subject–
–Students create a group presentation in Slides to present their findings to the rest of the class for discussion–
–Teacher shares work completed by students the previous year that is shared on a Google Site–
- Mr. Brixham is the principal at the large school and receives an overwhelming volume of emails from teachers, support staff, students, parents, and the school district governors. He often struggles to find important emails quickly. How can he use the search function in Gmail to locate emails more efficiently?
- Mr. Kapoor struggles to find inspiration from his peers. What is one benefit of establishing a Personal Learning Network (PLN)?
- At what level can landing pages be set, so they are the same across multiple ads?
- At which two levels can URL Templates be set up? (select two)
- Betsy wants to make sure there aren’t any glaring issues with one of her bid strategies. Where can she get a quick glimpse of the status in DoubleClick Search?
- BigQuery has the ability to scale seamlessly; what is another benefit when it comes to infrastructure?
- Compare how cyberbullying is the same as more traditional bullying in schools. Which of the following is a FALSE comparison?
- Does every app require some kind of certificate authentication?
- Echo remarketing uses dynamic content from what source?
- Eric is optimising his fruit and veg website for SEO and would like to improve his ‘long tail’ keywords. Which of these sets of words contains an example of long tail keywords?
- Extensions are best defined as:
- Finding and sharing online resources is an ongoing effort to keep curriculum fresh and interesting. YouTube is a great option for finding new content, but some educators worry about searching for videos during class because it wastes time and inappropriate content might show up. Select the benefits of using a YouTube channel and playlists to address these concerns: (Select all that apply.)
- For each assignment in Google Classroom students must attach a file or link in order for the assignment to be marked as “Done.”
- Google Earth can be used in literary lessons to: (Select all that apply.)
- Google Tasks integrate well with which other apps? Select all that apply.
- How can a campaign be activated after creating it?
- How can you improve a business’s visibility to people located near you geographically?
- How does Cloud SQL address the challenge of compatibility?
- How do you add a YouTube video to your creative?
- How many segments may be applied at once?
- How might you determine if certain videos perform better within certain demographics?
- How would you find out if different video series have different audiences?
- If a device has an LED notification setting, turning it off may improve battery life.
- If a particular content format underperforms, what action might be appropriate?
- If the largest traffic source is external, what opportunity could you take?
- Indigo Industries can only have one version of the Android OS deployed within their organization. Select one answer, then submit.
- In order to benefit from Family Link, a child’s device needs to be an Android or Chromebook.
- In the U.S., Wazers with how many people in their household make up 65% of overall users?
- Jo has noticed that some of her customers leave her site without making a purchase. She’s set up some product retargeting ads, and wants to measure the performance of her campaign. What parameters should she look at to see if she’s attracting potential customers?
- Justin wants to do more video advertising. He knows his blog audience likes cooking at home, TV shows featuring famous chefs and cooking demo videos. Which keywords should he choose for the Google Ads programme?
- Listen to music and create your own _____ with apps like YouTube Music, Google Play Music and Spotify.
- Marcela opened her first café in 2008 and now runs four others across Dublin. Many of her staff work remotely using laptops, phones and other devices. She’s keen to set up a mobile device management policy to ensure important business information is kept secure. Which of these should she include in her new policy?
- Michelle is writing her search ad for her wedding photography business. She wants to make sure it stands out. Which of these text statements would work best as an ad?
- Mobile app teams can integrate their mobile apps with one of the available __________ and manage the integrated Firebase services via _____________ which includes tools from Google for developing apps, engaging with users, and earning more through mobile ads.
- Mo has a plumbing business. He’s noticed that other service companies publish short videos to show off their expertise, products, and how they do things. This engages their customers and drives interest in their services. To help customers with common plumbing problems, he wants to create a Do-It-Yourself video on his website. How long should he make his video?
- Mr. Menon answers the same questions via email over and over from parents at the beginning over every school year. How might Mr. Menon become more efficient in his communications within Gmail?
- “My touchpad isn’t working correctly”: Which question is most appropriate to ask?
- ”My Wi-Fi keeps dropping.”: What question is most appropriate to ask?
- On Android devices 8.0 or later, users can open the notifications shade from the home screen by swiping…
- One domain cannot be classified to more than one network partner.
- One of my favorite artists passes away and I want to upload her song in a tribute video. What should I consider first?
- On which of the following popular branding platforms do people spend the most in-app time per month, on average?
- Passing the “Toothbrush Test” means that drivers use Waze ____ times per day.
- Premium Chromebooks are built with increased memory, making multi-tasking seamless, so you can get more done. Entry-level Chromebooks start at 2GB of RAM (Random Access Memory), while a Premium Chromebook can have up to how many GBs?
- Project-Based Learning or PBL involves which major concepts? (Select all that apply.)
- Repeatedly fully draining the battery before recharging could decrease the battery’s performance.
- Screen burn occurs when the LEDs in a phone screen lose their color.
- Seth is opening a coffee shop and is looking to attract new customers. Take a look at the list of benefits Seth sees in using search engines. One statement is not true. Can you cross it out?
- Since Google, and Google Drive, are internet enabled apps, there is no way to access your Google Drive files when your computer does not have access to the internet.
- Steph is thinking about using an email marketing service to help her send out marketing emails for her pet supplies store. What benefits are there to using an email marketing service?