–Simon’s using a Google Smart Display campaign to build out his ads. What benefit do Google Smart Display campaigns give Simon?–
–His ads are automatically generated from the building blocks he provides, like headlines, descriptions, logos, and images.–
–His ads are automatically generated from Google’s content providers, matching his website’s data feeds to the most relevant images and descriptions available.–
–His ads can be manually built using his custom-sized headlines, descriptions, logos, and images.–
–His ad formats are lifted directly from his data feeds, allowing him full control over their size, placement, and screen orientation.–
- Bill wants to reach valuable, relevant audiences and engage with them quickly and often with his ads. How will creating a Display Ads campaign allow him to reach his goal?
- How can Google Ads help you advance your business goals?
- Julie wants to show potential customers products they previously viewed on her website. What does Julie need in place to create dynamically generated display ads within a Dynamic Remarketing campaign?
- Maria has been told that she should use the Performance Planner on a monthly basis. Why should she do so?
- Mike recently started using Google Display Ads to create a more automated approach to managing his campaigns. What’s one automation model that Smart Display campaigns provides that might help Mike?
- Sierra owns a small business and handles many responsibilities, from logistics to marketing. She’s seen a lot of success with Google Search (hundreds of conversions a month) and would like to increase her reach by creating a Display campaign. But she’d like it to be as effortless as possible. What type of Display campaign should she run?
- Why Should Your Business Use Performance Planner?
- Based on the case study details, select which identity type you would recommend for Indigo Industries.
- Can a website or an ad detect if your computer is infected?
- Chromebooks have a load of great shortcuts. Which of the following three shortcuts are correct? Select all that apply.
- Clearing the app cache will uninstall an app.
- During the first week of an active bid strategy, which two changes can potentially impact the learning period? (select two)
- Emma is creating a new Google App campaign and working on her ad assets. Which of the following asset types is she required to manually add?
- For a Programmatic Guaranteed deal with a cost-per-day (CPD) budget, what occurs when you purchase more impressions than the minimum?
- Getting feedback and input from the public is important in giving students a voice. Some tools are much better to use in this case than others. Which of the following can be used for audience participation? (Select all that apply.)
- Google Play Protect scans ___________ apps that are installed onto a device:
- Hotspots turn a smartphone into a router and broadcast Wi-Fi signals to other devices using mobile network data.
- How can an administrator exercise control over whether users can see revenue reports?
- How can a profit margin be applied to the revenue metric?
- How can educators support learners to grow their creative abilities?
- How can taking a snapshot of your channel performance help you with assessing your channel?
- How can you organize your TrueView ads to optimize by length?
- How does Compute Engine provide the same computing power that Google uses for its infrastructure?
- How does Google Web Designer help you build sophisticated creatives quickly?
- How do Google Shopping ads drive engagement with potential customers to make their shopping experiences as seamless as possible?
- How do you enable a built-in variable in Tag Manager?
- How many user cookies does an audience list require to be eligible for Google Ads Search Ad remarketing?
- HubSpot CRM has a productivity report that shows the total number of calls, emails, notes, tasks, and meetings you’ve had in a certain time period. Where is this report?
- If a content owner deactivates a reference file, it will:
- If default Google Analytics tracking code is installed on pages with different domains, Analytics will count these users and sessions separately.
- If using Google Tag Manager, which of the following sitewide tagging solutions would be used to measure conversions?
- If you want to contribute your expertise to a community of educators doing similar tasks as you, which of the following would you use? (Select all that apply.)
- In order to show ads for your Mobile In-App inventory, what must be implemented into your app?
- Insights and data allow Waze Local to effectively target drivers by knowing what?
- In the managed Google Play Store, admins can whitelist any app on the public Google Play Store for corporate use.
- In what section of Studio can users upload and manage ad files?
- In what section of Studio is user access managed?
- Kitchen Smart wants to highlight multiple ASINs in their ad: a blender, a coffee maker, and a toaster. Which sponsored ad could they use to achieve this? (select all that apply)
- Lily runs a vintage clothing company. She’s set up an Instagram and a Facebook page, and has gained some followers by putting a sign up in her shop. What can Lily do to keep these followers and encourage others?
- Machine learning helps automatically find new keywords. Samira recently opened an online potted plant store and needs to promote it. She chose Google Ads because it offers advertisers different campaign types that determine where ads will appear and the format in which they’ll be displayed when viewed. What Google campaign type will help her reach her most valuable audience?
- Mo’s a plumber with a responsive website. He wants to make sure he’s using the right keywords for his mobile SEO. Which online tool could help him identify which keywords would be most effective?
- Mrs. Raney, a high school teacher, has assigned her English II students a collaborative research project on American authors. Her students are very active in extracurricular activities and struggle with finding time to work together after school. Which tool would help her students collaborate outside of class? (Select all that apply.)
- Normally the internet is quite speedy at your school, but it has been slow for a week, and other teachers are starting to complain about the technology resources not being reliable. You know how engaged students are when you use video in your class, and you don’t want other teachers to give up on YouTube. You decide to send out a quick email to your colleagues with a couple tips on _______________.
- Once Derek’s demand-side platform has submitted their bids, what is one tool they can use to get more details on the creative approval status?
- One of your students discovers that some of his peers are making fun of a new student who joined class only last week. What can that student do to be an upstander? Check all that apply:
- Organic search results appear when someone makes a search using a search engine. They aren’t paid for by businesses and they aren’t adverts. Which of the images shows the organic search results from this particular search?
- Phil has limited technical knowledge but he wants to create an app to simplify the booking process for his customers. It’s important to select the right approach when making an app. Which of the following routes would you not recommend to Phil?
- Pricing for Plus starts at $____/day?
- Ryan has written some KPIs to help his fitness centres achieve the business goal of “improving overall client satisfaction”. Review these four KPIs. Which do you think fit the criteria of being specific, measurable, attainable, relevant and time-bound?
- Select the steps you would use to troubleshoot apps. Select 3 answers that apply.