–Sierra owns a small business and handles many responsibilities, from logistics to marketing. She’s seen a lot of success with Google Search (hundreds of conversions a month) and would like to increase her reach by creating a Display campaign. But she’d like it to be as effortless as possible. What type of Display campaign should she run?–
–A Dynamic remarketing campaign–
–A Smart Display campaign–
–A Standard Display campaign–
–A Standard remarketing campaign–
- Bill wants to reach valuable, relevant audiences and engage with them quickly and often with his ads. How will creating a Display Ads campaign allow him to reach his goal?
- How can Google Ads help you advance your business goals?
- Julie wants to show potential customers products they previously viewed on her website. What does Julie need in place to create dynamically generated display ads within a Dynamic Remarketing campaign?
- Maria has been told that she should use the Performance Planner on a monthly basis. Why should she do so?
- Mike recently started using Google Display Ads to create a more automated approach to managing his campaigns. What’s one automation model that Smart Display campaigns provides that might help Mike?
- A temporary CPM ____________.
- BigQuery can bring in other Google products because within the common big data processing model, BigQuery is found in the ____________ phases.
- Bobbi owns a protein shake company, which has been trading for 3 years. Her products are stocked in a number of gyms, but the company has not seen much growth in recent months. Bobbi would now like to break into the online market to boost product sales. Which of the following actions should Bobbi take to identify opportunities for online business growth?
- By signing into Chrome, which of the following can be synced to the browser? (Select all that apply.)
- Coding is a great way to encourage creativity and is the underlying concept in
- Digital tools must be used in order to develop creative thinking skills in today’s world.
- ____________ ensures keys created with a newer OS cannot be used by older OS versions.
- Fill in the blank: In the world of display advertising, remarketing is a way to _________.
- For Dynamic Remarketing, to set your tag to fire on a particular page, what should your trigger variable be set to?
- Good feedback is
- Google Scholar catalogs research by: (Select all that apply)
- G Suite for Education offers which benefits to educators? (Select all that apply.)
- How can buyers test the API request and response using live data?
- How can Google’s Consumer Patterns audience signals help an advertiser connect with their target audience?
- How could you help students find apps and extensions for Chrome?
- How does an artist benefit from upgrading to an Official Artist Channel?
- How long does it take for a Chromebook to boot up?
- How might an educator use Google Translate to build confidence? (select all that apply)
- If A Client Wanted To Reach Drivers For A Wednesday Afternoon Only Campaign, Could They Do This?
- If an asset claiming a video is missing ownership in some territories, what is the default policy action?
- If you notice that your students rely heavily on a single source of information, how might you go about encouraging them to be critical thinkers?
- ”I’m having trouble signing in”: Which question is most appropriate to ask?
- In Designing Your Waze Ads Creative, You’re Encouraged To Think Of Your Waze Ads As Which Of The Following?
- In the new version of Google Calendar, which ways are there to view a calendar? (Select all that apply.)
- In what way can display advertising be effective?
- Jen uses her Chromebook when she goes to college every day. The best accessory to keep it safe would be a ___.
- Justin is uploading some new videos. What can he do to increase the chance of them being promoted and shared?
- Linda runs a successful guesthouse in the centre of Guildford. She promotes the guesthouse online and has a website where customers can book and pay for rooms in advance. Linda wants to use segmentation to break down her analytics data. What information about the visitors can she gather by using this?
- Managing client access to the Marketplace through the Ad Exchange API provides what benefit?
- Manual optimizations to which components typically provide the greatest impact?
- Matt’s chosen his market, now it’s time to find new customers. He has a few ideas, but not all of them will reach his Portuguese audience. Can you help him choose his best advertising ideas?
- Matt’s found out that Portugal has fast internet speeds, which is great for accessing his website. What things will Matt definitely need to do now he has customers in a new market?
- Mr. Garcia found a channel with content continually relevant to his curriculum. What YouTube features should he use to be notified when new content is uploaded to that channel?
- Mr. Jones has been talking with you about personalizing his classroom more using a blended model. He is arguing that creating a HyperDoc on a Google Doc is a better way to do this than a Google Site. Why would he say this? (Select all that apply.)
- “My Chromebook is not connecting to my printer.”: Which question is most appropriate to ask?
- “My OS is missing or damaged.” Which question is most appropriate to ask?
- Office sets are steady sellers for Jo. How can she suggest office furniture items to customers who might not have considered them yet?
- Of the following, which primarily refers to individuals? (Select all that apply.)
- Once you’ve connected your data in Data Studio, how often do you need to manually provide your data set credentials again?
- Only 70% of Android apps undergo security testing before appearing in the Google Play Store.
- Parents are looking for guidance on what to tell their children about being safe online. If you could give three simple tips that underlie everything, what would they be? (Select all that apply.)
- Portugal seems like a good market for Matt to move into. He’s looked into the legal requirements of trading records in Portugal and is pleased to find there aren’t any. But what other financial or regulatory requirements should he check?
- Prioritized conversations alert you, even if your phone is off.
- Saving contacts to a Google Account is the only way to transfer contacts to a new device.
- SEL strategies can enhanced by