–Select two reasons why a finance company might invest in app promotion. Select the best answers.–
–To help users discover the app–
–To increase user engagement with the app–
–To drive phone calls to customer service–
–To determine if the app is useful–
- Emma is creating a new Google App campaign and working on her ad assets. Which of the following asset types is she required to manually add?
- For a Google App campaign optimizing to a tCPI of $2, what would be the recommended minimum budget?
- How do Google App campaigns help both marketers and users? Select the best answer.
- A temporary CPM ____________.
- At which three levels can automated rules be set up? (select three)
- BigQuery can bring in other Google products because within the common big data processing model, BigQuery is found in the ____________ phases.
- Bobbi owns a protein shake company, which has been trading for 3 years. Her products are stocked in a number of gyms, but the company has not seen much growth in recent months. Bobbi would now like to break into the online market to boost product sales. Which of the following actions should Bobbi take to identify opportunities for online business growth?
- By going to the GPfE store and looking at the app badges, you can tell that the app: (Select all that apply.)
- By signing into Chrome, which of the following can be synced to the browser? (Select all that apply.)
- Can we have server-side implementation for smart phones?
- Casting lets users mirror their Android device to the TV, so they can view their apps, videos, photos and other media on the big screen.
- Coding is a great way to encourage creativity and is the underlying concept in
- Digital tools must be used in order to develop creative thinking skills in today’s world.
- ____________ ensures keys created with a newer OS cannot be used by older OS versions.
- Fill in the blank: In the world of display advertising, remarketing is a way to _________.
- For Dynamic Remarketing, to set your tag to fire on a particular page, what should your trigger variable be set to?
- Good feedback is
- Google Scholar catalogs research by: (Select all that apply)
- G Suite for Education offers which benefits to educators? (Select all that apply.)
- How can buyers test the API request and response using live data?
- How can Google’s Consumer Patterns audience signals help an advertiser connect with their target audience?
- How could you help students find apps and extensions for Chrome?
- How does an artist benefit from upgrading to an Official Artist Channel?
- How long does it take for a Chromebook to boot up?
- How might an educator use Google Translate to build confidence? (select all that apply)
- If A Client Wanted To Reach Drivers For A Wednesday Afternoon Only Campaign, Could They Do This?
- For A Google App Campaign Optimizing To A TCPA Of $10, What Would Be The Recommended Minimum Budget?
- If an asset claiming a video is missing ownership in some territories, what is the default policy action?
- If you notice that your students rely heavily on a single source of information, how might you go about encouraging them to be critical thinkers?
- ”I’m having trouble signing in”: Which question is most appropriate to ask?
- In Designing Your Waze Ads Creative, You’re Encouraged To Think Of Your Waze Ads As Which Of The Following?
- In the new version of Google Calendar, which ways are there to view a calendar? (Select all that apply.)
- In what way can display advertising be effective?
- Google ads follow the media rating council’s standards for viewability. What’s required for an ad to be counted as a viewable impression?
- Google App Campaigns Are Designed To Deliver Relevant Ads To Users Based On A Large Number Of Inputs. What Are Three Examples Of Signals That May Be Used By An App Campaign? (Choose Three.) Select All Correct Responses
- Gordon Is Running A Google App Campaign For A News Publisher And Has Recorded 200 Unique Subscriptions In The Last 30 Days. Is This Enough Conversion Data For The Machine To Achieve Optimal Performance?
- Jen uses her Chromebook when she goes to college every day. The best accessory to keep it safe would be a ___.
- Justin is uploading some new videos. What can he do to increase the chance of them being promoted and shared?
- Linda runs a successful guesthouse in the centre of Guildford. She promotes the guesthouse online and has a website where customers can book and pay for rooms in advance. Linda wants to use segmentation to break down her analytics data. What information about the visitors can she gather by using this?
- Managing client access to the Marketplace through the Ad Exchange API provides what benefit?
- Matt’s chosen his market, now it’s time to find new customers. He has a few ideas, but not all of them will reach his Portuguese audience. Can you help him choose his best advertising ideas?
- Mr. Garcia found a channel with content continually relevant to his curriculum. What YouTube features should he use to be notified when new content is uploaded to that channel?
- “My Chromebook is not connecting to my printer.”: Which question is most appropriate to ask?
- Harry’s About To Launch A New App And Wants To Attract New Users With The Help Of A Google App Campaign. Which Campaign Subtype Should Harry Select When Setting Up This New Campaign?
- Office sets are steady sellers for Jo. How can she suggest office furniture items to customers who might not have considered them yet?
- Only 70% of Android apps undergo security testing before appearing in the Google Play Store.
- Parents are looking for guidance on what to tell their children about being safe online. If you could give three simple tips that underlie everything, what would they be? (Select all that apply.)
- Portugal seems like a good market for Matt to move into. He’s looked into the legal requirements of trading records in Portugal and is pleased to find there aren’t any. But what other financial or regulatory requirements should he check?
- Prioritized conversations alert you, even if your phone is off.
- Saving contacts to a Google Account is the only way to transfer contacts to a new device.