–Segmentation is an important piece of your inbound email marketing strategy. What does segmentation primarily help you do?–
–Send the right person the right message at the right time.–
–Create active lists for your business.–
–Segment contacts who you can’t connect with.–
–Segment the different functions of your business to target outreach and communication.–
- Fill in the blank: A ___________ strategy is focused on using a software program to easily store and source a contact’s information, including their name, contact history, email information, and more.
- Fill in the blank: In an email marketing strategy you bring together the right content to the right audience ______________.
- Fill in the blank: Inbound is all about the happy marriage between __________.
- Fill in the blank: In the _________ stage of the buyer’s journey, the potential buyer has defined their problem and is actively researching different solutions.
- Fill in the blank: ________ will give you the number for each email recipient sample size that will help yield conclusive results.
- Fill in the blank: Without ________ for your emails, you won’t know if your emails are successful or not.
- In a HubSpot survey of more than 1,500 customers, what was voted the most important email element?
- Choose all that apply. Where in HubSpot can you use folders to organize your CMS assets?
- Choose all that apply. Which of the following should you add to your blog post to generate leads?
- Customer satisfaction surveys in HubSpot track which customer sentiment metric?
- During the awareness stage of the buyer’s journey, what is the buyer becoming aware of?
- During the continuous improvement stage, what are the steps used in the cycle?
- Evaluate this hero statement: Groundskeeper, Inc. is a hero to property managers at mid-size property management firms who need to outsource their landscaping so they can focus their attention on taking care of their tenants.
- Fill in the blank: A launch pad website is ___________.
- Fill In The Blank: __________ Allows You To Understand What Users Want, Care About, And Interact With On Your Site By Visually Representing Their Clicks, Taps, And Scrolling Behavior.
- Fill in the blank: A user question helps your team understand ________.
- Fill in the blank: Data cleansing is the process__________.
- Fill in the blank: Data literacy is the ability to __________.
- Fill in the blank: HubSpot counts a page view every time:___________.
- Fill in the blank: If a person already has their mind made up and they are only paying attention to the data that supports this decision, this is an example of __________ bias.
- Fill in the blank: Integrations are ___________.
- Fill in the blank: In the _____________ attribution model, the first touch point receives less credit and the last touchpoint receives the most credit.
- Fill in the blank: ____________ is the process of listening to customer feedback about their experience using a product or service, sharing results within the organization, and interpreting feedback to improve customer experience and retention.
- Fill in the blank: ______________ is used to achieve the best possible content promotion outcome.
- Fill in the blank: Reach out to your ______ to ask them to complete advocacy actions.
- Fill in the blanks: During the “quarterly summit,” the team can zoom out to focus on ____________. Once the strategy is determined, the team can then dive back into ____________ during the individual sprint cycles.
- Fill in the blanks: The plan you present during the advise phase of your inbound sales strategy closes the gap between _______ and _______.
- Fill in the blanks: You need to figure out your _____ before you can implement a _____.
- Fill in the blank: The _________ can help you develop a mission statement that connects with your audience.
- Fill in the blank: The purpose of smarketing meeting is to ___________.
- Fill in the blank: The purpose of the HubSpot reports library is to help you: ___________.
- Fill in the blank: __________ visually represents users’ clicks, taps, and scrolling behavior so that you can understand what users want, care about, and interact with on your site.
- How can a film review be used as part of a coaching strategy?
- How can pipeline meetings be a coaching opportunity?
- How can you best lead your audience through their buyer’s journey?
- How can you make your writing more conversational?
- How do CMS developers use themes?
- How do you calculate customer lifetime value?
- How do you calculate NPS?
- How is dashboard building like gold panning?
- How is information about your website visitors entered into your CRM?
- How many contacts do you need on your list to run an A/B test?
- How many sprint cycles should you run on each focus area?
- How many steps should you have in your outreach sequences?
- How should you evaluate tools for your Growth-Driven Design tool stack?
- Fill In The Blank: In The _________ Stage Of The Buyer’s Journey, The Potential Buyer Has Defined Their Problem And Is Actively Researching Different Solutions.
- Fill In The Blank: Words Like “Free” Or “Percent Off” Will Not Only Trigger Spam Filters For Your Email, But Will Also ___________
- If you’re going to repurpose content from the ground up, then you first need to determine your _________.
- Let’s say you want to understand how your support team is performing. Which survey should you implement?
- On average, how many touches or content interactions does it take to generate a sales qualified lead?