–Scenario: You’ve been tasked with debriefing your marketing team on the results of the latest advertising campaign. Your primary goals were to generate new leads and customers for the business. What reporting tools would best help you find the information you’re looking for? Select all that apply.–
–HubSpot Campaign Analytics–
–HubSpot Traffic Analytics–
- Clean data is ____________. (Select all that apply)
- Fill in the blank: A data silo is when a group of raw data is __________.
- Fill in the blank: An iPaaS solution is a __________.
- Fill in the blank: A positive feedback loop describes the process of __________.
- Fill in the blank: A service level agreement (SLA) is an agreement between __________.
- Fill in the blank: Competitive intelligence is ________.
- Fill in the blank: Data cleansing is the process__________.
- Fill in the blank: Data literacy is the ability to __________.
- Fill in the blank: ______ enables companies to identify new business opportunities, predict future trends, and optimize current operational efforts.
- Fill in the blank: Events ___________.
- Fill in the blank: Exit rate shows the percentage of sessions _________.
- Fill in the blank: HubSpot counts a page view every time:___________.
- Fill in the blank: If a person already has their mind made up and they are only paying attention to the data that supports this decision, this is an example of __________ bias.
- Fill in the blank: If you create a psychologically-safe working environment at your organization, team members are more likely to __________.
- Fill in the blank: Integrations are ___________.
- Fill in the blank: Objects are _____________.
- Fill in the blanks: Tail winds are to ________ : as headwinds are to _________.
- Fill in the blank: SWOT analysis is ________
- Fill in the blanks: You can analyze the performance of ____, ____, and ____ in the Sales Content Analytics.
- Fill in the blank: The purpose of funnel reports is to analyze:___________.
- Fill in the blank: The purpose of smarketing meeting is to ___________.
- Fill in the blank: The purpose of the HubSpot reports library is to help you: ___________.
- Fill in the blank: The silo mentality is ___________.
- Fill in the blank: UTM parameters _____________.
- Fill in the blank: When making data-driven decisions, objectives are statements ________.
- How can managers prevent silos from occurring at an organization?
- If a contact has the original source of referrals in HubSpot, that means the contact first accessed your site from:
- In an A/B test, what are you testing?
- On average, how many apps do mid-sized businesses use?
- Proving a case with data consists of which of the following parts? Select all that apply.
- Choose all that apply. What are the advantages of maintaining an organized CMS?
- Choose all that apply. Which of these pieces of content should be archived and unpublished?
- During the Goal step of GROW coaching, what is your role as coach?
- Fill in the blank: Before you can identify the buyer’s journey, you need to first know your ___________.
- Fill in the Blank: End each email with a ______.
- Fill in the blank: If lead nurturing is the content, then segmentation is __________.
- Fill in the blank: In the _________ stage of the buyer’s journey, the potential buyer has defined their problem and is actively researching different solutions.
- Fill in the blank: ________ is when you think of an idea out of nowhere.
- Fill in the blanks: Good email templates increase ______ without sacrificing _____.
- Fill in the blank: The conflict in your content’s story should focus on the __________.
- Fill in the blank: When creating a headline for your content, you should come up with ___________ different headlines.
- Fill in the blank: Your __________ is your strongest acquisition lever.
- How does a landing page typically gather information about site visitors?
- How often should you edit your knowledge base articles?
- If 90–100% of your salespeople are hitting quota, you should look into your metrics. Which of the following may be a reason for such high quota results?
- If your website doesn’t have much content to attract visitors, which of the following would be the best content to create first?
- If you want to create a coaching program for your sales team, which of the following is the best place to start?
- Imagine you surveyed 100 training attendees. If 10% were detractors, 30% were passives, and 60% were promoters, what would your NPS be?
- Inbound is all about being ________-centric, not competitor-centric.
- In HubSpot, help desk is comprised of all of the following tools EXCEPT: