–Sarah’s Autos Sells Multiple Automobile Brands, Showcasing Used, Pre-Owned, And New Vehicles. The Company’s Advertising Manager Decides To Configure A Broad Matching Type For The Keyword “Automobile,” In Order To Reach A Broader Group Of Potential Visitors. Which Two User Searches May Generate The Advertising Manager’s Ad?–
- When setting up your Store, which tactic can encourage targeted exploration?
- If you use Google Tag Manager, which site-wide tagging solution should you choose to measure conversions?
- Which of the following is considered paid traffic?
- Drew’s Newest Client Has Heard A Great Deal About The Effectiveness Of Youtube’s Audience Solutions, But He’s Still Not Convinced It’s Right For His Business. He Wants To Know Why An Advertiser Would Choose To Include Youtube Audience Solutions In A Campaign. What Are Three Reasons Advertisers Would Choose Youtube Audience Solutions?
- By Design, Youtube Advertising Specifically Delivers Three Distinct Business Outcomes To Advertisers. What Are The Three Business Outcomes Youtube, By Design, Delivers?
- Tony Travels Frequently. He Needs To Be Able To Make Changes To His Google Ads Account While He’s Offline, So He Downloads AdWords Editor. Using AdWords Editor, Tony Can Do All Of The Following Except:
- Fill In The Blank: If You Use __________ When Creating Targeted Search Ads, Minor Variants (Such As Plurals) May Trigger The Ad To Show.
- Fill In The Blank: When You Optimize An SEM Campaign, Exclude Keywords _________ From Your Ads To Users Who Search Unrelated To Your Activity.
- Clyde Wants To Raise The Profile Of His Dance School. A “Display Network” Campaign Can Help Him:
- Which two statements are true about evaluating your existing ad campaigns?
- Fill In The Blanks: In Display Advertising, Remarketing Allows
- What Is The Recommended Next Step If You Noticed From The Search Terms Report That Certain Search Terms Are Leading To A High Number Of Clicks On Your Ads?
- An Advertiser Looking To Drive Conversions Is Using Manual Cost–Per–Click (CPC) Bidding. Which Factor Should Be Most Important For This Advertiser When Deciding Keyword Bids?
- What Type Of Keywords Should You Use To Reach Mobile Users Looking For Your Business?
- Donna Sells T–Shirts Featuring Vintage Album Covers. She Wants People Searching For Unusual T–Shirts To Find Her Website, But She Also Thinks People Interested In Music Might Make A Purchase. What Campaign Type Would You Recommend?
- What are the three big factors that define the quality of an ad?
- Tara knows Google My Business is a great way to share information and engage her customers online. But she’s worried because she has multiple locations, and management may be too difficult. How does Google My Business address Tara’s concern?
- Which tool is used to measure the effectiveness of your website?
- An Advertiser Wants To Target People On The Search Network Who Have Previously Visited Their Website. What Should They Do?
- Which Is A Benefit Of Advertising Online With Google Ads?
- What Information Should You Include On Your Company Profile Page In Social Media?
- Peter has a website that promotes his local vacation rental site. He uses Google Ads to manage his advertising campaign. He’s cross-referencing his purchase conversions with his backend CRM, and the data isn’t matching up. What’s an attributed reason for this discrepancy?
- What Method Allows A Business To Send Messages To Users Who Have Already Downloaded Their App?
- When Creating A Keyword List Using Broad Match, Why Should You Leave Out Misspellings And Plural Forms Of Keywords?
- Anne–Marie’s Business Goal Is To Generate Online Sales Of Her Handmade Purses. Her Google Ads Costs Are $100 Per Week And She Wants To Know If Her Advertising Investment Is Paying Off. What Additional Information Do You Need In Order To Calculate Her Return On Investment (ROI)?
- What Action Can Google Search Console Service Help You Take?
- Which factor has no impact on the optimization rate of an account?
- What is the ideal goal of an SEO plan?
- What Is The Most Important Aspect When Creating Video Content For Your Display Ads?
- What is one of the main benefits of Google Ads automatic auctions?
- What content could be used for a site snippet extension?
- Hiroko is running a Search campaign for a couple of months and would like to make some improvements. Identify three ways that she can optimize her campaign after assessing performance.
- For A Business, What Is The Advantage Of Using Google Analytics On Its Website?
- Why do publishers of a travel app like Your Adventure have an interest in creating ad groups focused on speciﬁc themes, such as dining experiences, guided hikes or sightseeing?
- For video campaigns, credit for the conversion after viewing is given to the last impression of a video ad.
- Which Of The Following Search Queries Would Trigger The Broadcasting Of An Ad Based On This Keyword: [Paris Photographer Portraits]?
- Which Of The Following Says Customers Are Having Difficulty Making Purchases Via A Specific Device?
- Which of the following is an advantage of display advertising over search advertising?
- Which of the following is not an example of advanced audience targeting?
- Where is a website’s domain name primarily located?
- Bill owns a company called Wild Bill’s Bracelets that sells custom jewelry. He launched a Search campaign to drive sales of his custom-made bracelets on his website. How can Bill create effective messages that drive more customers to purchase his jewelry?
- Google’s My Business messaging tool allows customers to contact a business owner. What is the means of communication used?
- When You Use Analysis Tools On Your Website, Which Of These Is Not A Dimension?
- When You Do Display Advertising, What Can You Include In An Ad To Generate More Sales?
- Yoko wants to re-engage prior customers who’ve visited her YouTube channel but haven’t downloaded the shopping app. What can she identify to make a video remarketing list?
- When You Create Video Marketing Content On A Budget, What’s The First Step?
- When Looking To Promote A Business On Social Media, What Is The Best Way To Quickly Increase Subscriber Count Or Engagement On Social Media?
- In an SEM auction, what aspect of your ad determines your quality score?
- You Want To Set Firebase As Your Attribution Partner In Google Ads In Order To Track First Opens For Your Online Store App. What’s The First Step You Must Implement In Order To Accomplish This?
- Which of the following attribution models uses machine learning to measure individual customer journeys?