–Ryan has written some KPIs to help his fitness centres achieve the business goal of “improving overall client satisfaction”. Review these four KPIs. Which do you think fit the criteria of being specific, measurable, attainable, relevant and time-bound?–
–Ensure 80% of clients use the gym’s online system to book personal training appointments–
–Increase how much money customers spend in the gym’s juice bar–
–A score of 85% or more in the annual survey for the question ‘Would you recommend this gym to a friend?’–
–Ensure 90% of new gym members book an induction session within the first two weeks of joining–
- Eric has been selling fruit and veg online for a while. He’s chosen the keywords that he feels will drive the right people to his website; now he needs to track the progress of these keywords with analytics tools. What information will analytics give him?
- Eric is optimising his fruit and veg website for SEO and would like to improve his ‘long tail’ keywords. Which of these sets of words contains an example of long tail keywords?
- Esmeralda owns a bike shop and wants to make her website interesting for local customers. She’s currently planning blog content that will help her show up on searches for local shops. She’s had an idea for a post about famous cyclists and one about popular bike trails in the area. Which one do you think Esmeralda should start with?
- Fill in the blank: In the world of display advertising, remarketing is a way to _________.
- Fill in the blank: When considering expanding a business internationally, the best place to start is to__________?
- Holly owns a dance studio. To improve sales of dance classes, she is reviewing how her marketing team could update the company’s online presence. As part of the rebrand, the team listened to customer feedback and mapped customer journeys. They identified two things online customers generally struggled with: navigating the website and finding the business’s contact information. Which of the brand’s touchpoints should Holly modify to help address her customer’s feedback?
- How can you improve a business’s visibility to people located near you geographically?
- In what way can display advertising be effective?
- Jo has noticed that some of her customers leave her site without making a purchase. She’s set up some product retargeting ads, and wants to measure the performance of her campaign. What parameters should she look at to see if she’s attracting potential customers?
- Josh, an interior designer, has decided to create blog posts and share them on social media to promote his new business. He’s made a list of all of the things he should remember when writing – however, not all points on his list are correct. Can you help him identify the points that are correct on this list?
- Jo wants to create a fully functional online store. Can you check which of the following features are available in most fully functional online stores?
- Justin is studying his food blog’s analytics. He notices that most people give up on his videos after 60 seconds. He’s brainstormed a list of fixes. Cross out the ones that you think are wrong.
- Justin is uploading some new videos. What can he do to increase the chance of them being promoted and shared?
- Justin’s created the perfect vegetarian lasagne, and he wants to share his recipe with the world. Can you help him plan where to put a promo video so it will most effectively reach his target audience?
- Justin wants to do more video advertising. He knows his blog audience likes cooking at home, TV shows featuring famous chefs and cooking demo videos. Which keywords should he choose for the Google Ads programme?
- Lily is keen to use analytics to evaluate the results of her social media campaigns. Analytics can help with this question. Can you help her by crossing off the things that analytics won’t be able to help her with?
- Lily runs a vintage clothing company. She’s set up an Instagram and a Facebook page, and has gained some followers by putting a sign up in her shop. What can Lily do to keep these followers and encourage others?
- Linda runs a guesthouse. She wants to use analytics to measure traffic coming to her website from organic search results. What can she learn from analytics reports?
- Linda runs a successful guesthouse in the centre of Guildford. She promotes the guesthouse online and has a website where customers can book and pay for rooms in advance. Linda wants to use segmentation to break down her analytics data. What information about the visitors can she gather by using this?
- Marcela opened her first café in 2008 and now runs four others across Dublin. Many of her staff work remotely using laptops, phones and other devices. She’s keen to set up a mobile device management policy to ensure important business information is kept secure. Which of these should she include in her new policy?
- Matt needs to make sure his website is suitable for his Portuguese customers. He’s made a list of translation and localisation tasks. Which items on his list relate to localisation?
- Matt’s chosen his market, now it’s time to find new customers. He has a few ideas, but not all of them will reach his Portuguese audience. Can you help him choose his best advertising ideas?
- Matt’s found out that Portugal has fast internet speeds, which is great for accessing his website. What things will Matt definitely need to do now he has customers in a new market?
- Michelle is writing her search ad for her wedding photography business. She wants to make sure it stands out. Which of these text statements would work best as an ad?
- Mo has a plumbing business. He’s noticed that other service companies publish short videos to show off their expertise, products, and how they do things. This engages their customers and drives interest in their services. To help customers with common plumbing problems, he wants to create a Do-It-Yourself video on his website. How long should he make his video?
- Mo is keen to advertise his plumbing business. He needs to find the display advert design that will display optimally on a large smartphone device, as that’s what most of his customers use. Which of the designs would work best on smartphones?
- Mo’s a plumber with a responsive website. He wants to make sure he’s using the right keywords for his mobile SEO. Which online tool could help him identify which keywords would be most effective?
- Office sets are steady sellers for Jo. How can she suggest office furniture items to customers who might not have considered them yet?
- Organic search results appear when someone makes a search using a search engine. They aren’t paid for by businesses and they aren’t adverts. Which of the images shows the organic search results from this particular search?
- Patrick owns a few bike rental outlets across London. A few months back, he decided to invest in an online booking system and some other software to help his business run more smoothly. Recently though, he suspects there might have been a potential online security breach. What steps should he take to make his online business safer?
- Phil has limited technical knowledge but he wants to create an app to simplify the booking process for his customers. It’s important to select the right approach when making an app. Which of the following routes would you not recommend to Phil?
- Portugal seems like a good market for Matt to move into. He’s looked into the legal requirements of trading records in Portugal and is pleased to find there aren’t any. But what other financial or regulatory requirements should he check?
- Bobbi owns a protein shake company, which has been trading for 3 years. Her products are stocked in a number of gyms, but the company has not seen much growth in recent months. Bobbi would now like to break into the online market to boost product sales. Which of the following actions should Bobbi take to identify opportunities for online business growth?
- Charles is thinking about taking his business online. He has many questions, but first he wants to understand what benefits data can have in online marketing. He needs some advice. What are the benefits of data in online marketing?
- Colin has been running a film review website for his podcasts for the past two years. He’d like to start advertising his site to increase the number of subscribers. To do that he wants to contact some media owners. Who do you think Colin should contact?
- Colin is getting a lot of traffic to his podcast website, but not many subscribers. He has budget to design three display ads to encourage people back to his website to subscribe. Colin came up with a list of target groups that he’d like reach with his ads. Help him to cross off the two least useful target groups from his list.
- A temporary CPM ____________.
- BigQuery can bring in other Google products because within the common big data processing model, BigQuery is found in the ____________ phases.
- By signing into Chrome, which of the following can be synced to the browser? (Select all that apply.)
- Coding is a great way to encourage creativity and is the underlying concept in
- Digital tools must be used in order to develop creative thinking skills in today’s world.
- ____________ ensures keys created with a newer OS cannot be used by older OS versions.
- For Dynamic Remarketing, to set your tag to fire on a particular page, what should your trigger variable be set to?
- Good feedback is
- Managing client access to the Marketplace through the Ad Exchange API provides what benefit?
- Mr. Garcia found a channel with content continually relevant to his curriculum. What YouTube features should he use to be notified when new content is uploaded to that channel?
- “My Chromebook is not connecting to my printer.”: Which question is most appropriate to ask?
- Only 70% of Android apps undergo security testing before appearing in the Google Play Store.
- Parents are looking for guidance on what to tell their children about being safe online. If you could give three simple tips that underlie everything, what would they be? (Select all that apply.)
- Prioritized conversations alert you, even if your phone is off.