–Roger is in charge of marketing for Bean Coffee. He wants to build remarketing lists in DoubleClick Search based on all users who click on an ad when they search for “craft coffee.” How does he use labels to accomplish this?–
–Label every object in his account.–
–Apply the label “Interested in craft coffee” to keywords like “craft coffee”.–
–Apply the label “Interested in craft coffee” to each of his campaigns.–
–Apply the label “coffee01” to the keyword “craft”, and “Interested in coffee” to the keyword “coffee”.–
- A YouTube advertiser is looking to drive direct response objectives. Reyna, a YouTube Googler, explains that YouTube for action combines formats powered by Smart Bidding with intent-rich audiences and measurement capabilities that can help turn engagement on YouTube into the actions that matter most. What actions does YouTube drive for advertisers?
- Before entering personal information on a webpage, what checks would you recommend your students to perform?
- Bill wants to reach valuable, relevant audiences and engage with them quickly and often with his ads. How will creating a Display Ads campaign allow him to reach his goal?
- Charles is thinking about taking his business online. He has many questions, but first he wants to understand what benefits data can have in online marketing. He needs some advice. What are the benefits of data in online marketing?
- Chromebooks aren’t just for working productively. Which of the following games are available from the Google Play Store?
- Cloud Dataflow is a fully managed service for transforming and enriching data in stream (real time) and batch (historical) modes with equal reliability and expressiveness. Knowing this, where does Cloud Dataflow fit in the big data processing model?
- Colin has been running a film review website for his podcasts for the past two years. He’d like to start advertising his site to increase the number of subscribers. To do that he wants to contact some media owners. Who do you think Colin should contact?
- Comparing the line graph and pie chart feature set, which of the following is accurate for both? (Select all that apply.)
- Custom Dimensions can be used in which reports?
- Data Layer variables automatically persist across different web pages
- Device Admin API’s should be used for deployments when:
- Due to a change in budgeting, you need to quickly adjust your entire campaign to automatically increase bids on mobile devices by 20 percent. How can you accomplish this?
- Eduardo is building a new HTML5 creative in Google Web Designer. How can he ensure that it will work with Studio?
- Families love Chromebooks because they can share the laptop, play games, watch movies, and stay entertained. Why would a family want to upgrade to a premium Chromebook? Select all that apply.
- For which business are Local Inventory ads ideal?
- Google Forms are most helpful in which types of tasks?
- Google Translate is: (Select all that apply)
- How can a creative be submitted for audit after it’s been rejected and fixed?
- How can educators give distance learning learners feedback? Select all that apply.
- How can you benefit by analyzing which videos have the most likes or dislikes?
- How do GMS certified devices differ from those that are Android Enterprise Recommended? Select all answers that apply, then submit.
- How do you calculate an Ad’s Click-Through Rate (CTR)?
- How might you know if you are increasing your subscriber watch time?
- How would you know whether a new video series has a high audience retention rate?
- If a device is randomly freezing, what mode can the user reboot in to see if a downloaded app is causing the issue?
- If a standard line item is under-delivering what can you do to troubleshoot the issue?
- If you have a student who is a second language learner – whose parents only speak their primary language at home – and needs special interventions because they are struggling in your class, you will want to use ________ in ________ to communicate the necessary intervention steps with their parents.
- If you want to adjust the channel’s demographic to attract primarily 13-17 year old females, what could you do to shift this demographic?
- If you want to advise simple changes to student work (such as adding a comma) but do not want to directly edit the document, you could take advantage of this feature in Docs:
- “I have issues with my display/touchscreen” is not related to hardware.
- In addition to reviewing the recommendations tab, how else might you find data for optimizing your campaigns? Choose all that apply
- In Google Web Designer, which UI panel is used to bind the elements in a creative shell with the data from the dynamic feed?
- In order to claim uploaded videos, what is the first step in the Content ID workflow for a partner, after verifying rights?
- In order to connect to smart speakers and displays, users require:
- In the Acquisition > Google Marketing Platform > Campaign Manager > Campaigns report, which metric group would you select to see Google Analytics sessions side-by-side with Campaign Manager impressions and clicks?
- John’s Plumbing prides itself on excellent customer service, especially during after-hours service calls. They want to connect with people who need emergency plumbing services in the middle of the night. Which criteria should John’s Plumbing configure to meet this goal?
- Josh, an interior designer, has decided to create blog posts and share them on social media to promote his new business. He’s made a list of all of the things he should remember when writing – however, not all points on his list are correct. Can you help him identify the points that are correct on this list?
- Looking through all of the photos posted on an individual’s social media account in the last two years, it seems most photos set in a kitchen were tagged with the same address. However, posts in the last few days show tourist attractions in a different country. What can someone with bad intentions infer from this profile? Check all that apply:
- Maria has been told that she should use the Performance Planner on a monthly basis. Why should she do so?
- Mo has a plumbing business. He’s noticed that other service companies publish short videos to show off their expertise, products, and how they do things. This engages their customers and drives interest in their services. To help customers with common plumbing problems, he wants to create a Do-It-Yourself video on his website. How long should he make his video?
- Mo is keen to advertise his plumbing business. He needs to find the display advert design that will display optimally on a large smartphone device, as that’s what most of his customers use. Which of the designs would work best on smartphones?
- Mr. Menon answers the same questions via email over and over from parents at the beginning over every school year. How might Mr. Menon become more efficient in his communications within Gmail?
- Mrs. Jones is a seventh-grade teacher who is focused on making sure her students are doing everything they can to be safe and secure online. They go to the computer lab each week and do a lot of web browsing on sites that she’s gathered links for on a shared Google Doc. Students add their own notes and comments below each link as they do their research. They can also add new resources as they find them on the Internet. Which of the following contemporary skills is Mrs. Jones developing in her students? (Select all that apply.)
- ”My Wi-Fi keeps dropping.”: What question is most appropriate to ask?
- One of my favorite artists passes away and I want to upload her song in a tribute video. What should I consider first?
- One of the advantages of using ________ Google Play Accounts to manage user identities is that they’re hosted with the EMM.
- On which of the following popular branding platforms do people spend the most in-app time per month, on average?
- Passing the “Toothbrush Test” means that drivers use Waze ____ times per day.
- Patrick owns a few bike rental outlets across London. A few months back, he decided to invest in an online booking system and some other software to help his business run more smoothly. Recently though, he suspects there might have been a potential online security breach. What steps should he take to make his online business safer?
- Restarting a device often frees up memory and improves performance.