–Raphael is an advertiser at a regional apparel retailer. A strategic initiative is to expand their brick-and-mortar presence to new locations next year. Which part of ARA Premium would be most useful for him to review?–
–Geographic sales metrics–
–Market basket analysis–
- Best practices for using automated bid strategies include the following: (Select 2)
- Best practices for using automated rules include the following: (Select 3)
- Building Remarketing lists with the UET tag allows advertisers to target their audience for which purpose? Choose all that apply
- Car Jane, an automotive accessories company, targeted their sponsored ad campaign by the category ‘automotive floor mats’. Which targeting method did they use?
- Climato needs to report on how much they’ve spent on advertising this month so that they can track spend against budget. Which downloadable report would be most useful to them?
- Coho Winery wants their ad to display for the keyword Cabernet sauvignon only when a customer’s search query matches their keyword exactly, including some close variants, with no extra words. Which keyword match option should they select?
- Domain Authority is ______.
- Each campaign you create will have its own _________.
- Explaining your tactics to the client will significantly increase the risk of cancellation because once they have that knowledge, they’re better off doing the work themselves.
- Gini’s Jewelry has been using Amazon’s sponsored ads for a while. They have a list of known keywords for their products. Which targeting method is most appropriate for them?
- Green Star is optimizing their campaign and wants to increase brand awareness. Which of the following is the best strategy to achieve this goal?
- GreenTree is running a Sponsored Products campaign with a daily budget of $20. On Tuesday, the campaign spent $20. Based on this, which of the following would be a true statement?
- How can you become a journalist’s source?
- How can you get customer referrals?
- How can you improve LCV?
- How did search change with the Google Hummingbird update?
- How does the Featured Snippet appear?
- How is advertising cost of sales (ACOS) calculated?
- How large should an image on your website be?
- How many ASINs can you review in a peer set with ARA Premium?
- How many H1 tags should you implement per URL?
- How many keywords in this campaign have been labeled as “camping”?
- How many semantic topics should you consider when grouping keywords?
- How will reporting link opportunities help your pitch to a prospect?
- How would participating in non-SEO events in closely related industries, such as web design meetups, help with prospecting?
- If an advertiser has a goal to maximize brand awareness, which of the following is the recommendation for selecting ASINs?
- If an advertiser’s goal is for campaign efficiency, which ASINs should they avoid using? (Select 2)
- If ASINs are not driving sales in a campaign, what would an advertiser see in the advertising product report?
- If Kitchen Smart wants to create a Sponsored Products campaign for their toasters by targeting similar ASINs from other brands, which targeting method should they use?
- If you bury important pages deep in your site structure, you _________.
- If you can answer your customer’s question, “What are some tricks to increase website traffic?”, you are capturing them at the ________ of the Sales Funnel.
- If you find a niche to target, you’ll open the door to _________ prospecting.
- If you notice that hundreds of pages are suddenly 404’s, what should you do?
- If you notice that hundreds – or thousands – of pages are affected by one issue, what should you do?
- If you set a daily accelerated budget too low for the traffic generated by your keywords what might happen?
- If you’ve already done keyword research on a prospect, why is investigating their social accounts a good preparation step?
- In a case study, an effective “Happy Ending” should _________.
- In-Market audiences are lists of potential customers curated by you, the advertiser. true or False?
- In the CSV of inbound links to top ranking URLs, which metric indicates a site’s backlink power?
- Iris is under-spending on their Sponsored Brands campaign that showcases their camera line. What could they do to optimize their campaign? Select All Correct Responses.
- Is the robots meta tag a replacement for the robots.txt file?
- Let’s say 12% of customers who download your “Free Guide to Installing Shower Filters” purchase a water filter for $69. What would you label as a conversion in Google Analytics?
- Match each campaign goal with the appropriate optimization type.
- Microsoft Advertising Intelligence allows you to build multiple types of reports. True or False?
- Microsoft Advertising Multi-user Access lets you use one username to access multiple customer shells. True or false?
- Microsoft Advertising supplies the curated list of potential customers for in-market audiences. True or False?
- Multi-practitioner businesses can be challenging because:
- Navigational search intent is characterized by what feature?
- Pratiksha is an advertiser that recently received budget approval to run a campaign on Amazon. Before investing, Pratiksha wants to understand the current drivers of performance to determine where there is the greatest opportunity. Which part of ARA Premium would be most useful for her to review?