–Proving a case with data consists of which of the following parts? Select all that apply.–
–Making a claim–
–Creating a prediction–
–Presenting qualitative or quantitative evidence–
–Including supplemental business context–
- Clean data is ____________. (Select all that apply)
- Fill in the blank: A data silo is when a group of raw data is __________.
- Fill in the blank: An iPaaS solution is a __________.
- Fill in the blank: A positive feedback loop describes the process of __________.
- Fill in the blank: A service level agreement (SLA) is an agreement between __________.
- Fill in the blank: Competitive intelligence is ________.
- Fill in the blank: Data cleansing is the process__________.
- Fill in the blank: Data literacy is the ability to __________.
- Fill in the blank: ______ enables companies to identify new business opportunities, predict future trends, and optimize current operational efforts.
- Fill in the blank: Events ___________.
- Fill in the blank: Exit rate shows the percentage of sessions _________.
- Fill in the blank: HubSpot counts a page view every time:___________.
- Fill in the blank: If a person already has their mind made up and they are only paying attention to the data that supports this decision, this is an example of __________ bias.
- Fill in the blank: If you create a psychologically-safe working environment at your organization, team members are more likely to __________.
- Fill in the blank: Integrations are ___________.
- Fill in the blank: Objects are _____________.
- Fill in the blanks: Tail winds are to ________ : as headwinds are to _________.
- Fill in the blank: SWOT analysis is ________
- Fill in the blanks: You can analyze the performance of ____, ____, and ____ in the Sales Content Analytics.
- Fill in the blank: The purpose of funnel reports is to analyze:___________.
- Fill in the blank: The purpose of smarketing meeting is to ___________.
- Fill in the blank: The purpose of the HubSpot reports library is to help you: ___________.
- Fill in the blank: The silo mentality is ___________.
- Fill in the blank: UTM parameters _____________.
- Fill in the blank: When making data-driven decisions, objectives are statements ________.
- How can managers prevent silos from occurring at an organization?
- If a contact has the original source of referrals in HubSpot, that means the contact first accessed your site from:
- In an A/B test, what are you testing?
- On average, how many apps do mid-sized businesses use?
- Choose all that apply. Where in HubSpot can you use folders to organize your CMS assets?
- During the awareness stage of the buyer’s journey, what is the buyer becoming aware of?
- Families love Chromebooks because they can share the laptop, play games, watch movies, and stay entertained. Why would a family want to upgrade to a premium Chromebook? Select all that apply.
- Fill in the blank: A knowledge base is a ______.
- Fill in the blank: A launch pad website is ___________.
- Fill in the blank: A shortcut to improving your SEO is to __________.
- Fill in the blank: A ___________ strategy is focused on using a software program to easily store and source a contact’s information, including their name, contact history, email information, and more.
- Fill in the blank: Contact management is a __________.
- Fill in the blank: ____________ helps you group an audience together based on specific criteria from a large list of people.
- Fill in the blank: Inbound is knowledge _________.
- Fill in the blank: _____ is the glue that holds sales and marketing teams together.
- Fill in the blank: ____________ is the process of listening to customer feedback about their experience using a product or service, sharing results within the organization, and interpreting feedback to improve customer experience and retention.
- Fill in the blank: Once you have a vision, you need to convert it into a _____ goal.
- Fill in the blank: Reach out to your ______ to ask them to complete advocacy actions.
- Fill in the blanks: You ________ have to provide the _________ right response, before delivering the __________ correct information.
- Here’s a paragraph from a recap email: “You need to get into your new office space before the end of this quarter. You have aggressive hiring goals for next quarter and if you haven’t relocated into a larger space by then, you won’t be able to hit those goals. On the other hand, if you get into the space you’re currently looking at, the amenities included in that space will help you attract new talent.” Which part of the explore phase does it accomplish?
- How is a visitor’s country determined for smart content?
- If the leads your marketing team produces are consistently low quality, which of the following is the BEST way to improve your lead quality?
- If you’re enrolling a contact into a sequence and you see a warning that an email has low personalization, what happens when you click the warning?
- If you want to define your team’s sales process, which of the following would be the best place to start?
- Let’s say you conduct an audit of your existing social media content and find that on Twitter, posts with statistics get by far the most likes and retweets. What’s the BEST way for you to use this knowledge to inform your future social content plan?