–Pratiksha is an advertiser that recently received budget approval to run a campaign on Amazon. Before investing, Pratiksha wants to understand the current drivers of performance to determine where there is the greatest opportunity. Which part of ARA Premium would be most useful for her to review?–
–Geographic sales metrics–
- Best practices for using automated bid strategies include the following: (Select 2)
- Beverama is a beverage company that wants to drive sales and will primarily use ACOS to measure performance. Which of the following ASINs could help them reach their goal? Select All Correct Responses.
- Choose 2 targeting options that would allow you to better serve ads to potential customers who meet specific criteria.
- Climato needs to report on how much they’ve spent on advertising this month so that they can track spend against budget. Which downloadable report would be most useful to them?
- DiamondBraces.com has a Domain Authority of 32. Based on their ranking for the keywords below, would you consider them a good prospect?
- Domain Authority is ______.
- Each campaign you create will have its own _________.
- Effective case studies _________.
- From the client’s perspective, which of these is a significant advantage hiring an agency for a single SEO project?
- Garmend is forming a strategy for a new back-to-school campaign for children’s clothing. Which of the following ASINs will likely perform best in terms of sales efficiency?
- Gini’s Jewelry has been using Amazon’s sponsored ads for a while. They have a list of known keywords for their products. Which targeting method is most appropriate for them?
- GravityLenz is a large brand advertising on Amazon. They want to incorporate third-party analytics into their campaign reporting. Which of the following reporting methods best fits their need?
- Green Star is optimizing their campaign and wants to increase brand awareness. Which of the following is the best strategy to achieve this goal?
- GreenTree is running a Sponsored Products campaign with a daily budget of $20. On Tuesday, the campaign spent $20. Based on this, which of the following would be a true statement?
- How can you create client curiosity on a phone call?
- How can you get customer referrals?
- How could a Seller Central user benefit from the information found under the Performance section of the navigation bar?
- How does the Featured Snippet appear?
- How large should an image on your website be?
- How many buyer personas should you create?
- How many H1 tags should you implement per URL?
- How will Keyword Explorer help you determine the potential of a prospect who pays for visibility in Yelp?
- How will reporting link opportunities help your pitch to a prospect?
- How would participating in non-SEO events in closely related industries, such as web design meetups, help with prospecting?
- If an advertiser has a goal to maximize brand awareness, which of the following is the recommendation for selecting ASINs?
- If an advertiser’s goal is for campaign efficiency, which ASINs should they avoid using? (Select 2)
- If a website is paying for online visibility, but not ranking organically, what might that indicate?
- If Kitchen Smart wants to create a Sponsored Products campaign for their toasters by targeting similar ASINs from other brands, which targeting method should they use?
- If the page title is longer than 60 characters, it may ________.
- If the Search Visibility of Top of Funnel keywords decreases, what does that mean?
- If you bury important pages deep in your site structure, you _________.
- If you can answer your customer’s question, “What are some tricks to increase website traffic?”, you are capturing them at the ________ of the Sales Funnel.
- If you notice that hundreds of pages are suddenly 404’s, what should you do?
- If you notice that hundreds – or thousands – of pages are affected by one issue, what should you do?
- Image alt attributes should _________.
- In the CSV of inbound links to top ranking URLs, which metric indicates a site’s backlink power?
- Investment per device (desktops/laptops, tablets and smartphones) can be controlled by bid modifiers within what range? (Select 2)
- Iris is under-spending on their Sponsored Brands campaign that showcases their camera line. What could they do to optimize their campaign? Select All Correct Responses.
- Is the robots meta tag a replacement for the robots.txt file?
- Keywords at which stage of the sales funnel should you expect to have the highest competition from ads?
- Maria, the marketing manager at Jack and Jill, wants to optimize their campaigns based on the actions of first-time customers. Which of the following metrics should they use?
- Match each campaign goal with the appropriate optimization type.
- Microsoft Advertising Editor can be used to manage campaigns and review performance metrics. True or False?
- Microsoft Advertising Editor is the only place to use the Google Ads Import Tool. True or False?
- Microsoft Advertising Intelligence allows you to build multiple types of reports. True or False?
- Microsoft Advertising Multi-user Access lets you use one username to access multiple customer shells. True or false?
- Moriah is a Seller Central user utilizing Amazon’s fulfillment centers to pack and ship their products to customers. Which best describes Moriah?
- Multi-practitioner businesses can be challenging because:
- Navigational search intent is characterized by what feature?
- On which of the following websites is the blog on a subdomain?