–Partner A and Partner B share ownership of an asset (in different territories). If Partner A releases a claim on a video, what happens?–
–The claim is released for both Partner A and Partner B.–
–The claim is routed to Partner B to confirm the release.–
–Partner A’s ownership is removed from the asset.–
–Partner A’s policy is removed, but Partner B’s policy remains active.–
- If an asset claiming a video is missing ownership in some territories, what is the default policy action?
- If an asset owner doesn’t set a policy in a territory they have ownership, what policy gets applied?
- It’s July 1 and the finance department needs revenue totals from June for accounting purposes. Where can they find the number they should use?
- Can an ad unit be in multiple placements?
- Charles is thinking about taking his business online. He has many questions, but first he wants to understand what benefits data can have in online marketing. He needs some advice. What are the benefits of data in online marketing?
- Chromebooks aren’t just for working productively. Which of the following games are available from the Google Play Store?
- Cloud Dataflow is a fully managed service for transforming and enriching data in stream (real time) and batch (historical) modes with equal reliability and expressiveness. Knowing this, where does Cloud Dataflow fit in the big data processing model?
- Colin has been running a film review website for his podcasts for the past two years. He’d like to start advertising his site to increase the number of subscribers. To do that he wants to contact some media owners. Who do you think Colin should contact?
- Comparing the line graph and pie chart feature set, which of the following is accurate for both? (Select all that apply.)
- Custom Dimensions can be used in which reports?
- Data Layer variables automatically persist across different web pages
- Debbie is excited to plan budgets directly in DoubleClick Search. What is a best practice to help her get started?
- Device Admin API’s should be used for deployments when:
- Doing business online brings lots of fantastic opportunities – it can really help your company in new and exciting ways. Once your business is online, what opportunities can you take advantage of?
- Due to a change in budgeting, you need to quickly adjust your entire campaign to automatically increase bids on mobile devices by 20 percent. How can you accomplish this?
- Eduardo is building a new HTML5 creative in Google Web Designer. How can he ensure that it will work with Studio?
- Educators can translate entire Google Docs at the click of a button.
- Esmeralda owns a bike shop and wants to make her website interesting for local customers. She’s currently planning blog content that will help her show up on searches for local shops. She’s had an idea for a post about famous cyclists and one about popular bike trails in the area. Which one do you think Esmeralda should start with?
- Families love Chromebooks because they can share the laptop, play games, watch movies, and stay entertained. Why would a family want to upgrade to a premium Chromebook? Select all that apply.
- A Video With An Increase In Views Shows No Corresponding Rise In Revenue; Why Might This Happen?
- For ____________ ads, impressions are delayed by default until the ad is displayed to the user.
- For which business are Local Inventory ads ideal?
- Google Forms are most helpful in which types of tasks?
- Google Meet is a great option for holding synchronous discussions, but there are other tools, too. Consider Google Classroom, Chat, and Google Groups. Place them in order from most to least effective when trying to hold synchronous discussions.
- Google Translate is: (Select all that apply)
- Google Trends would help student learn…
- Hiroko is running a Search campaign for a couple of months and would like to make some improvements. Identify three ways that she can optimize her campaign after assessing performance. Select All Correct Responses.
- How can a creative be submitted for audit after it’s been rejected and fixed?
- How can advertisers use Shopping ads to grow sales?
- How can educators give distance learning learners feedback? Select all that apply.
- How can educators give guardians the option of receiving email updates about their classwork?
- How can you benefit by analyzing which videos have the most likes or dislikes?
- How can you join a Google Meet? (Select all that apply)
- How does Cloud Storage help organizations get content to their users faster?
- How does Google Ads help a business organize inventory, letting the business match its advertising goals?
- How do GMS certified devices differ from those that are Android Enterprise Recommended? Select all answers that apply, then submit.
- How do Google App campaigns help both marketers and users? Select the best answer.
- How do you calculate an Ad’s Click-Through Rate (CTR)?
- How might you know if you are increasing your subscriber watch time?
- How might you use Google Meet to improve your classroom experience for all involved in student learning? (Select all that apply.)
- How would you know whether a new video series has a high audience retention rate?
- If you want to adjust the channel’s demographic to attract primarily 13-17 year old females, what could you do to shift this demographic?
- In order to claim uploaded videos, what is the first step in the Content ID workflow for a partner, after verifying rights?
- John’s Plumbing prides itself on excellent customer service, especially during after-hours service calls. They want to connect with people who need emergency plumbing services in the middle of the night. Which criteria should John’s Plumbing configure to meet this goal?
- Maria has been told that she should use the Performance Planner on a monthly basis. Why should she do so?
- Mo has a plumbing business. He’s noticed that other service companies publish short videos to show off their expertise, products, and how they do things. This engages their customers and drives interest in their services. To help customers with common plumbing problems, he wants to create a Do-It-Yourself video on his website. How long should he make his video?
- Mr. Menon answers the same questions via email over and over from parents at the beginning over every school year. How might Mr. Menon become more efficient in his communications within Gmail?
- ”My Wi-Fi keeps dropping.”: What question is most appropriate to ask?
- One of my favorite artists passes away and I want to upload her song in a tribute video. What should I consider first?
- On which of the following popular branding platforms do people spend the most in-app time per month, on average?