–Paid search dimensions in Report Builder are compatible with what metric?–
–Paid Search Revenue–
–Cost Per Click–
- Based on the case study details, select which identity type you would recommend for Indigo Industries.
- Can a website or an ad detect if your computer is infected?
- Chromebooks have a load of great shortcuts. Which of the following three shortcuts are correct? Select all that apply.
- Clearing the app cache will uninstall an app.
- Dave reviews the agenda for the meeting which is provided as a shared Google Doc linked in the Calendar invitation. As he scans through the list of agenda items he notices that one of his current projects has not been included. He feels it needs to be discussed at the meeting. What two steps should Dave take to get it included on the agenda? (Select all that apply.)
- Denise has just set up of a call-tracking service and uploaded her first batch of conversions. How does Denise report on these offline conversions in DoubleClick Search?
- During the first week of an active bid strategy, which two changes can potentially impact the learning period? (select two)
- Emma is creating a new Google App campaign and working on her ad assets. Which of the following asset types is she required to manually add?
- __________________ Enables Large-Scale Android Deployments Across Multiple Device Makers With No Manual Set Up. (Fill In The Blank).
- For a Programmatic Guaranteed deal with a cost-per-day (CPD) budget, what occurs when you purchase more impressions than the minimum?
- For buyers, your Publisher Profile will be associated with all of the following except …
- Getting feedback and input from the public is important in giving students a voice. Some tools are much better to use in this case than others. Which of the following can be used for audience participation? (Select all that apply.)
- Google Play Protect scans ___________ apps that are installed onto a device:
- Google Play Protect sends notifications about threats to the user.
- Hotspots turn a smartphone into a router and broadcast Wi-Fi signals to other devices using mobile network data.
- How are variables structured in the data layer?
- How can an administrator exercise control over whether users can see revenue reports?
- How can an advertiser be granted access to TrueView inventory?
- How can a profit margin be applied to the revenue metric?
- How can a site be blacklisted from an advertiser’s media buys?
- How can educators support learners to grow their creative abilities?
- How can Google Ads help you advance your business goals?
- How can taking a snapshot of your channel performance help you with assessing your channel?
- How can the pacing metrics help you to optimize remarketing line items?
- How can you find files stored locally on your Chromebook?
- How can you organize your TrueView ads to optimize by length?
- How can you produce video ads to perform well on YouTube?
- How does Compute Engine provide the same computing power that Google uses for its infrastructure?
- How does Google Web Designer help you build sophisticated creatives quickly?
- How do Google Shopping ads drive engagement with potential customers to make their shopping experiences as seamless as possible?
- How do playlists affect watch time on a channel?
- How do you enable a built-in variable in Tag Manager?
- How do you include cross-device conversion data in bid strategies?
- How many user cookies does an audience list require to be eligible for Google Ads Search Ad remarketing?
- HubSpot CRM has a productivity report that shows the total number of calls, emails, notes, tasks, and meetings you’ve had in a certain time period. Where is this report?
- For Floodlight Tags To Properly Attribute In-App Conversions, What Needs To Happen Within The App?
- If using Google Tag Manager, which of the following sitewide tagging solutions would be used to measure conversions?
- If you want to contribute your expertise to a community of educators doing similar tasks as you, which of the following would you use? (Select all that apply.)
- In order to show ads for your Mobile In-App inventory, what must be implemented into your app?
- In what section of Studio can users upload and manage ad files?
- Julie wants to show potential customers products they previously viewed on her website. What does Julie need in place to create dynamically generated display ads within a Dynamic Remarketing campaign?
- Kitchen Smart wants to highlight multiple ASINs in their ad: a blender, a coffee maker, and a toaster. Which sponsored ad could they use to achieve this? (select all that apply)
- Lily runs a vintage clothing company. She’s set up an Instagram and a Facebook page, and has gained some followers by putting a sign up in her shop. What can Lily do to keep these followers and encourage others?
- Machine learning helps automatically find new keywords. Samira recently opened an online potted plant store and needs to promote it. She chose Google Ads because it offers advertisers different campaign types that determine where ads will appear and the format in which they’ll be displayed when viewed. What Google campaign type will help her reach her most valuable audience?
- Mo’s a plumber with a responsive website. He wants to make sure he’s using the right keywords for his mobile SEO. Which online tool could help him identify which keywords would be most effective?
- Mrs. Raney, a high school teacher, has assigned her English II students a collaborative research project on American authors. Her students are very active in extracurricular activities and struggle with finding time to work together after school. Which tool would help her students collaborate outside of class? (Select all that apply.)
- Normally the internet is quite speedy at your school, but it has been slow for a week, and other teachers are starting to complain about the technology resources not being reliable. You know how engaged students are when you use video in your class, and you don’t want other teachers to give up on YouTube. You decide to send out a quick email to your colleagues with a couple tips on _______________.
- Once Derek’s demand-side platform has submitted their bids, what is one tool they can use to get more details on the creative approval status?
- One of your students discovers that some of his peers are making fun of a new student who joined class only last week. What can that student do to be an upstander? Check all that apply:
- Organic search results appear when someone makes a search using a search engine. They aren’t paid for by businesses and they aren’t adverts. Which of the images shows the organic search results from this particular search?