–Often, the “last click” before a conversion gets all the credit. But there are often assist clicks and assist impressions that help guide your customers to conversion. Which built-in Google Ads report can show you this performance data?–
- Which statistic indicates how often a click has led to a conversion?
- When looking to expand your business internationally on social media, what should you do first?
- A standard AdWords text ad is made up of:
- When someone clicks your ad, the actual amount you’re charged will be:
- When planning your website, what is one of the key things you should consider?
- When looking to advertise a new business online, what is one of the major benefits of display ads?
- On the Google Display Network, your ad is eligible to show on a webpage if your:
- Why would the data for a Search Network campaign show conversions but no view-through conversions?
- When will Google Analytics be unable to identify sessions from the same user by default?
- What filter would only include data from a campaign titled “Back to School” in Campaign reports?
- To View Accurate Data In A Custom Report, What Action Should Be Avoided?
- What is not a benefit of Google Analytics Remarketing?
- What bidding strategy should you use to maximize the number of visitors to your website?
- If you bid $2 for a click and the next highest bid is $1.25, how much will you pay?
- What campaign parameter is not available by default in Google Analytics?
- “Engagement” with a Lightbox ad on a mobile phone or tablet is achieved when someone:
- What happens as a result of a search campaign consistently meeting its daily budget?
- What Scope Levels Available For Dimensions And Metrics?
- When using analytics on your website, what do we mean by the term ‘conversion’?
- Analytics can help optimise your website for which of the following?
- What metric-dimension combination is not valid?
- When it comes to web analytics, what insights can you gather using analytics tools?
- Google Analytics cannot collect data from which systems by default?
- What data is Google Analytics Goals unable to track?
- Which reports require the activation of Advertising Features?
- Which bidding strategy should use you if you want to increase revenue from your ad spend?
- Sampling is applied to reports before segmentation
- What report indicates the last page users viewed before leaving your website?
- Hootsuite’s ever-growing library of 100+ partner apps and integrations is called the:
- In order to offer products in different countries, you should:
- Before the start of a meeting, thinking about the meeting’s desired outcome will:
- Which of the following is true about apps?
- You should add Analytics Tracking code to your site.
- Your Google Search Ads Optimization Score Is Calculated By An Algorithm That Looks Across Key Aspects Of Your Accounts. This Score Is Used To Help Give You Recommendations On How To Optimize Your Search Ads Campaigns. What Are Two Of The Data Sources That Are Used To Calculate Optimization Recommendations?
- What Is A Main Benefit Of Using Search Audience Solutions?
- You run a pizza delivery service in the greater New York area, delivering to Brooklyn, the Bronx, and Queens. How would you target the ads to optimize your campaign?
- Ad extensions assist in providing users with which two things they want from their search experience?
- Why does automating your bid vs. using manual bidding contribute to a successful Google Ads campaign?
- Trevor owns a manufacturing business that makes specialized hiking and rock-climbing gear. He’s a small player in the market, but he’s ready to scale up his business. Which Google Ads campaign type should Trevor use to increase his brand’s exposure and reach audiences interested in hiking and rock climbing across the web?
- John’s company makes a great product and customers are happy with their purchases. Unfortunately, few potential customers visit the company’s website. What are two ways that responsive search ads could help John’s company reach more potential customers?
- Your Google My Business listing is
- Siona needs to make sure her ads are getting a minimum number of impressions on the top of the page. What type of automated bidding strategy is Siona using?
- Francine is advertising her company’s newest video-editing software and related products. She knows that best practice is to create 3-5 ads in each of her Search Ad groups. Why does Google make this recommendation?
- You’re running an App campaign for OneStop, an international clothing retailer, and you’re trying to follow best practices for your measurement strategy. Which three questions should you be focused on answering?
- Sarah’s Autos Sells Multiple Automobile Brands, Showcasing Used, Pre-Owned, And New Vehicles. The Company’s Advertising Manager Decides To Configure A Broad Matching Type For The Keyword “Automobile,” In Order To Reach A Broader Group Of Potential Visitors. Which Two User Searches May Generate The Advertising Manager’s Ad?
- Carrie Owns A Gardening Store And Uses A Website To Promote All The Products She Sells. A User Saw A Google Search Ad For One Of Her Products. What Might The User Have Been Doing?
- You’re evaluating whether high resolution product images on product detail pages is worth the investment. What metric tells you how often a product was purchased after its detail page was viewed?
- Singh’s Marketing Company Has Created An Enticing Ad That Receives Many Clicks. What Effect Will The Ad Likely Have On The Google Ads Auction?
- You received an email this morning where the content didn’t align with the subject or the context in which you were receiving it. It was a jarring experience for you. What was this email not doing?
- You Are Working To Improve The Quality Score Of A Google Search Ad By Increasing Your ECTR. Your Goal Is To Have More Users Click On The Ad And Ultimately Visit Your Website. What Might Increase The Number Of Clicks Your Ad Receives?