–”My Wi-Fi keeps dropping.”: What question is most appropriate to ask?–
–“When did you start seeing this message?”–
–“Does your router work and have you tried to reset it by turning it off and back on?”–
–“Is your printer connected via USB or the network?”–
–“Do you have permission to sign-in?”–
- “I have issues with my display/touchscreen” is not related to hardware.
- ”I’m having trouble signing in”: Which question is most appropriate to ask?
- “My Chromebook is not connecting to my printer.”: Which question is most appropriate to ask?
- “My OS is missing or damaged.” Which question is most appropriate to ask?
- “My touchpad isn’t working correctly”: Which question is most appropriate to ask?
- A student taking his device home tells you he doesn’t have connectivity in his house to write his assignment. You explain that:
- Bulksheets can be used to complete which two tasks? (select two)
- Carl is nearly finished with the conversion tracking setup for his Google ad campaign and is ready to add an event tag to his existing website. What must Carl do to make sure that the tags are not double counting?
- Chromebooks have a hardware requirement for batteries to last what length of time?
- Clearing lint from a USB port or headphone jack may fix device issues with charging or audio issues.
- Cloud Dataflow is a tool for developing and executing a wide range of data processing patterns on very large datasets. Which of these examples aligns with what Cloud Dataflow can do?
- Cloud Storage is good for:
- Colin is getting a lot of traffic to his podcast website, but not many subscribers. He has budget to design three display ads to encourage people back to his website to subscribe. Colin came up with a list of target groups that he’d like reach with his ads. Help him to cross off the two least useful target groups from his list.
- Data saver mode prevents all apps from using mobile data.
- Fill in the blank: When considering expanding a business internationally, the best place to start is to__________?
- For a Google App campaign optimizing to a tCPI of $2, what would be the recommended minimum budget?
- For a Programmatic Guaranteed deal with a cost-per-day (CPD) budget, what occurs when you purchase more impressions than the minimum?
- From which section of the Reports > Queries tab can you find pre-made queries from Google, relevant to your Mobile inventory?
- Getting feedback and input from the public is important in giving students a voice. Some tools are much better to use in this case than others. Which of the following can be used for audience participation? (Select all that apply.)
- Google Play Protect provides malware protection and keeps users’ devices clean and data safe.
- Google Play Protect scans ___________ apps that are installed onto a device:
- Holly owns a dance studio. To improve sales of dance classes, she is reviewing how her marketing team could update the company’s online presence. As part of the rebrand, the team listened to customer feedback and mapped customer journeys. They identified two things online customers generally struggled with: navigating the website and finding the business’s contact information. Which of the brand’s touchpoints should Holly modify to help address her customer’s feedback?
- Hotspots turn a smartphone into a router and broadcast Wi-Fi signals to other devices using mobile network data.
- How can an administrator exercise control over whether users can see revenue reports?
- How can a profit margin be applied to the revenue metric?
- How can educators quickly check the mood for distance learning learners daily?
- How can educators support learners to grow their creative abilities?
- How can Smart Shopping campaigns make promoting your business less time-consuming and easier to manage?
- How can taking a snapshot of your channel performance help you with assessing your channel?
- How can you organize your TrueView ads to optimize by length?
- How does Compute Engine provide the same computing power that Google uses for its infrastructure?
- How does Google Web Designer help you build sophisticated creatives quickly?
- How do Google Shopping ads drive engagement with potential customers to make their shopping experiences as seamless as possible?
- How do you enable a built-in variable in Tag Manager?
- How many user cookies does an audience list require to be eligible for Google Ads Search Ad remarketing?
- How would you update channel branding to support a tour announcement?
- HubSpot CRM has a productivity report that shows the total number of calls, emails, notes, tasks, and meetings you’ve had in a certain time period. Where is this report?
- If a device screen is frozen, users should send their device back to the manufacturer immediately.
- If using Google Tag Manager, which of the following sitewide tagging solutions would be used to measure conversions?
- If you want to contribute your expertise to a community of educators doing similar tasks as you, which of the following would you use? (Select all that apply.)
- Ingrid’s client is the online sporting goods retailer, Sports Gear. What is a key factor of their business that will influence how Ingrid determines their mobile tracking strategy?
- In order to qualify for the greatest amount of available inventory, what do your pixels need to comply with?
- In “The Conflict” section of a case study, the agency should include ____________.
- In what scenario would you use a custom metric?
- It’s commonly seen that wider ad sizes outperform their taller counterparts, due to their reader-friendly format.
- Jo wants to create a fully functional online store. Can you check which of the following features are available in most fully functional online stores?
- KidApparel’s dynamic ads have hundreds of iterations that change based on the products their customers viewed on their site. What can the team developing their feed do to help them interpret the performance data for each ad?
- Lily is keen to use analytics to evaluate the results of her social media campaigns. Analytics can help with this question. Can you help her by crossing off the things that analytics won’t be able to help her with?
- Lucy wants to get an idea of how her bid strategy would perform with a 10 percent increase of weekly spend, without risking her budget. What feature in DoubleClick Search could help Lucy out?
- Mrs. Michaud wants to share the results with another teacher, but not allow the teacher to alter the data. Which of these choices allow this? (Select all that apply.)