–Mr. Menon answers the same questions via email over and over from parents at the beginning over every school year. How might Mr. Menon become more efficient in his communications within Gmail?–
–Collect emails on a Google Form–
–Invite all parents to a Google Classroom–
–Create a template–
–Filter emails into labels–
- A student taking his device home tells you he doesn’t have connectivity in his house to write his assignment. You explain that:
- A teacher wants her students to provide honest but constructive feedback to their peers regarding their performance in a theater production rehearsal. Which Form settings should she avoid if she wants to keep feedback anonymous? (Select all that apply)
- By going to the GPfE store and looking at the app badges, you can tell that the app: (Select all that apply.)
- By signing into Chrome, which of the following can be synced to the browser? (Select all that apply.)
- Chris uses the Find a time feature in Google Calendar to schedule a meeting with his two colleagues Dave and Lisa. His original plan was to meet at 11:00am for an hour, but as he looks at their shared calendars he can see that neither Dave nor Lisa are available at that time. What feature could he use to select a time that works for everyone?
- Classroom teachers have a lot of files saved on their own computers and are unsure about Google Drive. Which features of Drive do you think are most important to help ease their nerves? (Select all that apply.)
- Collaboration digitally can be difficult, what steps can you take to help students be more successful during collaborative activities? (Select all that apply.)
- Compare how cyberbullying is the same as more traditional bullying in schools. Which of the following is a FALSE comparison?
- Comparing the line graph and pie chart feature set, which of the following is accurate for both? (Select all that apply.)
- Extensions are best defined as:
- Finding and sharing online resources is an ongoing effort to keep curriculum fresh and interesting. YouTube is a great option for finding new content, but some educators worry about searching for videos during class because it wastes time and inappropriate content might show up. Select the benefits of using a YouTube channel and playlists to address these concerns: (Select all that apply.)
- For each assignment in Google Classroom students must attach a file or link in order for the assignment to be marked as “Done.”
- Getting feedback and input from the public is important in giving students a voice. Some tools are much better to use in this case than others. Which of the following can be used for audience participation? (Select all that apply.)
- Google Earth can be used in literary lessons to: (Select all that apply.)
- Google Forms are most helpful in which types of tasks?
- Google Meet is a great option for holding synchronous discussions, but there are other tools, too. Consider Google Classroom, Chat, and Google Groups. Place them in order from most to least effective when trying to hold synchronous discussions.
- Google Scholar catalogs research by: (Select all that apply)
- Google Tasks integrate well with which other apps? Select all that apply.
- Google Translate is: (Select all that apply)
- Google Trends would help student learn…
- G Suite for Education offers which benefits to educators? (Select all that apply.)
- How can you join a Google Meet? (Select all that apply)
- If you have a student who is a second language learner – whose parents only speak their primary language at home – and needs special interventions because they are struggling in your class, you will want to use ________ in ________ to communicate the necessary intervention steps with their parents.
- If you want to advise simple changes to student work (such as adding a comma) but do not want to directly edit the document, you could take advantage of this feature in Docs:
- If you want to contribute your expertise to a community of educators doing similar tasks as you, which of the following would you use? (Select all that apply.)
- In the new version of Google Calendar, which ways are there to view a calendar? (Select all that apply.)
- Lisa is in a Hangout with Chris. During the video call she decides she would like to include more colleagues. In which ways can Lisa ask others to join the Hangout? (Select all that apply)
- Mr. Garcia found a channel with content continually relevant to his curriculum. What YouTube features should he use to be notified when new content is uploaded to that channel?
- Mr. Jones has been talking with you about personalizing his classroom more using a blended model. He is arguing that creating a HyperDoc on a Google Doc is a better way to do this than a Google Site. Why would he say this? (Select all that apply.)
- Based on the case study details, select which identity type you would recommend for Indigo Industries.
- Can a website or an ad detect if your computer is infected?
- Chromebooks have a load of great shortcuts. Which of the following three shortcuts are correct? Select all that apply.
- Clearing the app cache will uninstall an app.
- During the first week of an active bid strategy, which two changes can potentially impact the learning period? (select two)
- Emma is creating a new Google App campaign and working on her ad assets. Which of the following asset types is she required to manually add?
- For a Programmatic Guaranteed deal with a cost-per-day (CPD) budget, what occurs when you purchase more impressions than the minimum?
- Google Play Protect scans ___________ apps that are installed onto a device:
- Hotspots turn a smartphone into a router and broadcast Wi-Fi signals to other devices using mobile network data.
- How can an administrator exercise control over whether users can see revenue reports?
- How can a profit margin be applied to the revenue metric?
- How can educators support learners to grow their creative abilities?
- How can taking a snapshot of your channel performance help you with assessing your channel?
- How can you organize your TrueView ads to optimize by length?
- How does Compute Engine provide the same computing power that Google uses for its infrastructure?
- How does Google Web Designer help you build sophisticated creatives quickly?
- How do Google Shopping ads drive engagement with potential customers to make their shopping experiences as seamless as possible?
- How do you enable a built-in variable in Tag Manager?
- How many user cookies does an audience list require to be eligible for Google Ads Search Ad remarketing?
- HubSpot CRM has a productivity report that shows the total number of calls, emails, notes, tasks, and meetings you’ve had in a certain time period. Where is this report?
- If using Google Tag Manager, which of the following sitewide tagging solutions would be used to measure conversions?