–Mobile app teams can integrate their mobile apps with one of the available __________ and manage the integrated Firebase services via _____________ which includes tools from Google for developing apps, engaging with users, and earning more through mobile ads.–
–VMs (virtual machines), App Engine–
–data kits, the interface–
–SDKs (software development kits), the console–
- A teacher wants her students to provide honest but constructive feedback to their peers regarding their performance in a theater production rehearsal. Which Form settings should she avoid if she wants to keep feedback anonymous? (Select all that apply)
- Because segments are applied before sampling, segmented data will not be sampled.
- Bulk submission of creatives is a benefit of which API feature?
- Classroom teachers have a lot of files saved on their own computers and are unsure about Google Drive. Which features of Drive do you think are most important to help ease their nerves? (Select all that apply.)
- Cloud Firestore is good for:
- Cloud Storage ____________ object (or BLOB) data. Organizations can store an unlimited number of objects, up to 5 ___________ in size each.
- Collaboration digitally can be difficult, what steps can you take to help students be more successful during collaborative activities? (Select all that apply.)
- Dave reviews the agenda for the meeting which is provided as a shared Google Doc linked in the Calendar invitation. As he scans through the list of agenda items he notices that one of his current projects has not been included. He feels it needs to be discussed at the meeting. What two steps should Dave take to get it included on the agenda? (Select all that apply.)
- Denise has just set up of a call-tracking service and uploaded her first batch of conversions. How does Denise report on these offline conversions in DoubleClick Search?
- __________________ Enables Large-Scale Android Deployments Across Multiple Device Makers With No Manual Set Up. (Fill In The Blank).
- For buyers, your Publisher Profile will be associated with all of the following except …
- “Cloud Datastore Enables You To Hand Off The Responsibility Of Running A Highly Scalable Document-Oriented Database To Google. From 10 Users To 100s Of Millions Of Users, You Will No Longer Need To Spend Time Optimizing, Conﬁguring The Database, Updating It, Or Monitoring System Health.” Which Of The Following Concerns Is Addressed By This Cloud Datastore Value Proposition?
- Google Play Protect sends notifications about threats to the user.
- How are variables structured in the data layer?
- How can an advertiser be granted access to TrueView inventory?
- How can a site be blacklisted from an advertiser’s media buys?
- How can Google Ads help you advance your business goals?
- How can the pacing metrics help you to optimize remarketing line items?
- How can you find files stored locally on your Chromebook?
- How can you produce video ads to perform well on YouTube?
- How do playlists affect watch time on a channel?
- How do you include cross-device conversion data in bid strategies?
- How long does it take for a Chromebook to boot up?
- How many devices are powered by Android worldwide?
- How might a business encourage its employees to think more seriously about security?
- How might an educator use Google Translate to build confidence? (select all that apply)
- If A Client Wanted To Reach Drivers For A Wednesday Afternoon Only Campaign, Could They Do This?
- If a content owner deactivates a reference file, it will:
- For Organizations That Want A Large-Scale Machine Learning Service, Select The Value ML Provides.
- If an asset claiming a video is missing ownership in some territories, what is the default policy action?
- If default Google Analytics tracking code is installed on pages with different domains, Analytics will count these users and sessions separately.
- If you notice that your students rely heavily on a single source of information, how might you go about encouraging them to be critical thinkers?
- ”I’m having trouble signing in”: Which question is most appropriate to ask?
- In Designing Your Waze Ads Creative, You’re Encouraged To Think Of Your Waze Ads As Which Of The Following?
- Insights and data allow Waze Local to effectively target drivers by knowing what?
- In the managed Google Play Store, admins can whitelist any app on the public Google Play Store for corporate use.
- In the new version of Google Calendar, which ways are there to view a calendar? (Select all that apply.)
- In what section of Studio is user access managed?
- In what way can display advertising be effective?
- It’s important to teach students to contrast at least 3 sources of information when reading about:
- Jane is setting up an ad group to track call-extension conversions for a client. She has set up quite a few call extensions for this campaign and would like to track them within one ad group. How many can Jane track within one ad group?
- Jen uses her Chromebook when she goes to college every day. The best accessory to keep it safe would be a ___.
- Justin is studying his food blog’s analytics. He notices that most people give up on his videos after 60 seconds. He’s brainstormed a list of fixes. Cross out the ones that you think are wrong.
- Justin is uploading some new videos. What can he do to increase the chance of them being promoted and shared?
- Knowing that DinoWorld park tickets tend to have a long conversion funnel, Johanna wants to give equal credit to every click that kept the user’s interest prior to purchasing tickets. Which model would she use to see credit assigned in this way?
- Linda runs a guesthouse. She wants to use analytics to measure traffic coming to her website from organic search results. What can she learn from analytics reports?
- Linda runs a successful guesthouse in the centre of Guildford. She promotes the guesthouse online and has a website where customers can book and pay for rooms in advance. Linda wants to use segmentation to break down her analytics data. What information about the visitors can she gather by using this?
- Managed Google Play Accounts is the preferred identity type when creating an enterprise.
- Managing client access to the Marketplace through the Ad Exchange API provides what benefit?
- Matt needs to make sure his website is suitable for his Portuguese customers. He’s made a list of translation and localisation tasks. Which items on his list relate to localisation?