–Maria, the marketing manager at Jack and Jill, wants to optimize their campaigns based on the actions of first-time customers. Which of the following metrics should they use?–
- Garmend is forming a strategy for a new back-to-school campaign for children’s clothing. Which of the following ASINs will likely perform best in terms of sales efficiency?
- Gini’s Jewelry has been using Amazon’s sponsored ads for a while. They have a list of known keywords for their products. Which targeting method is most appropriate for them?
- GravityLenz is a large brand advertising on Amazon. They want to incorporate third-party analytics into their campaign reporting. Which of the following reporting methods best fits their need?
- Green Star is optimizing their campaign and wants to increase brand awareness. Which of the following is the best strategy to achieve this goal?
- GreenTree is running a Sponsored Products campaign with a daily budget of $20. On Tuesday, the campaign spent $20. Based on this, which of the following would be a true statement?
- If an advertiser has a goal to maximize brand awareness, which of the following is the recommendation for selecting ASINs?
- If an advertiser’s goal is for campaign efficiency, which ASINs should they avoid using? (Select 2)
- If ASINs are not driving sales in a campaign, what would an advertiser see in the advertising product report?
- If Kitchen Smart wants to create a Sponsored Products campaign for their toasters by targeting similar ASINs from other brands, which targeting method should they use?
- Iris is under-spending on their Sponsored Brands campaign that showcases their camera line. What could they do to optimize their campaign? Select All Correct Responses.
- Best practices for using automated rules include the following: (Select 3)
- Beverama is a beverage company that wants to drive sales and will primarily use ACOS to measure performance. Which of the following ASINs could help them reach their goal? Select All Correct Responses.
- Building Remarketing lists with the UET tag allows advertisers to target their audience for which purpose? Choose all that apply
- Car Jane, an automotive accessories company, targeted their sponsored ad campaign by the category ‘automotive floor mats’. Which targeting method did they use?
- Choose 2 targeting options that would allow you to better serve ads to potential customers who meet specific criteria.
- Climato needs to report on how much they’ve spent on advertising this month so that they can track spend against budget. Which downloadable report would be most useful to them?
- Coho Winery wants their ad to display for the keyword Cabernet sauvignon only when a customer’s search query matches their keyword exactly, including some close variants, with no extra words. Which keyword match option should they select?
- Each campaign you create will have its own _________.
- Explaining your tactics to the client will significantly increase the risk of cancellation because once they have that knowledge, they’re better off doing the work themselves.
- Campaign efficiency is measured by _____________, and brand awareness is measured by _____________.
- From the client’s perspective, which of these is a significant advantage hiring an agency for a single SEO project?
- How can you become a journalist’s source?
- How can you get customer referrals?
- How can you improve LCV?
- How could a Seller Central user benefit from the information found under the Performance section of the navigation bar?
- How did search change with the Google Hummingbird update?
- Fabian is checking his client’s product detail page for retail readiness. Which of the following issues should he flag as needing improvement to be considered retail ready?
- Fadorable is a toy company that launched a campaign with a specific end date. The campaign is scheduled to end in two weeks, but after seeing such great results, they want to extend the original end date. Is this possible?
- How is advertising cost of sales (ACOS) calculated?
- How many ASINs can you review in a peer set with ARA Premium?
- How many buyer personas should you create?
- How many H1 tags should you implement per URL?
- How many keywords in this campaign have been labeled as “camping”?
- How many semantic topics should you consider when grouping keywords?
- Garmend used their advertised product report and found several ASINs with much higher ACOS than the rest of their products. What can they do to help lower the overall ACOS for the campaign?
- If the page title is longer than 60 characters, it may ________.
- If you can answer your customer’s question, “What are some tricks to increase website traffic?”, you are capturing them at the ________ of the Sales Funnel.
- If you find a niche to target, you’ll open the door to _________ prospecting.
- If you set a daily accelerated budget too low for the traffic generated by your keywords what might happen?
- If you’ve already done keyword research on a prospect, why is investigating their social accounts a good preparation step?
- In a case study, an effective “Happy Ending” should _________.
- In Google Search Console, you can view how many pages have been submitted, vs. how many have been indexed, which is the ______.
- In-Market audiences are lists of potential customers curated by you, the advertiser. true or False?
- In terms of resolving technical issues, which page should you start with?
- In this campaign, the Search Visibility for _______ keywords is 20.65%.
- It is not possible to copy a campaign From One Account To Another within Microsoft Advertising Editor. True Or False?
- Gordon’s Chocolatier wants to run a Sponsored Products campaign for their new baker’s chocolate, but they do not know which keywords shoppers who are in market for baker’s chocolate would use. Which targeting method could they use?
- Keyword Planner is a keyword research tool that provides which kinds of insight?
- Let’s say 12% of customers who download your “Free Guide to Installing Shower Filters” purchase a water filter for $69. What would you label as a conversion in Google Analytics?
- List two methods of familiarizing yourself with a client industry of which you have little to no prior knowledge.