–Manual optimizations to which components typically provide the greatest impact?–
–Bids, frequency, site targeting, and creatives–
–Budget, pacing, geography, and inventory–
–Loyalty, awareness, action, and consideration–
–Advertiser, campaign, insertion orders, and line items–
- How can the pacing metrics help you to optimize remarketing line items?
- A student taking his device home tells you he doesn’t have connectivity in his house to write his assignment. You explain that:
- A YouTube advertiser is looking to drive direct response objectives. Reyna, a YouTube Googler, explains that YouTube for action combines formats powered by Smart Bidding with intent-rich audiences and measurement capabilities that can help turn engagement on YouTube into the actions that matter most. What actions does YouTube drive for advertisers?
- Before entering personal information on a webpage, what checks would you recommend your students to perform?
- Bill wants to reach valuable, relevant audiences and engage with them quickly and often with his ads. How will creating a Display Ads campaign allow him to reach his goal?
- Bulksheets can be used to complete which two tasks? (select two)
- Can an ad unit be in multiple placements?
- Carl is nearly finished with the conversion tracking setup for his Google ad campaign and is ready to add an event tag to his existing website. What must Carl do to make sure that the tags are not double counting?
- Chromebooks have a hardware requirement for batteries to last what length of time?
- Clearing lint from a USB port or headphone jack may fix device issues with charging or audio issues.
- Cloud Dataflow is a tool for developing and executing a wide range of data processing patterns on very large datasets. Which of these examples aligns with what Cloud Dataflow can do?
- Cloud Storage is good for:
- Debbie is excited to plan budgets directly in DoubleClick Search. What is a best practice to help her get started?
- Doing business online brings lots of fantastic opportunities – it can really help your company in new and exciting ways. Once your business is online, what opportunities can you take advantage of?
- Educators can translate entire Google Docs at the click of a button.
- Esmeralda owns a bike shop and wants to make her website interesting for local customers. She’s currently planning blog content that will help her show up on searches for local shops. She’s had an idea for a post about famous cyclists and one about popular bike trails in the area. Which one do you think Esmeralda should start with?
- For ____________ ads, impressions are delayed by default until the ad is displayed to the user.
- Google Meet is a great option for holding synchronous discussions, but there are other tools, too. Consider Google Classroom, Chat, and Google Groups. Place them in order from most to least effective when trying to hold synchronous discussions.
- Google Trends would help student learn…
- Hiroko is running a Search campaign for a couple of months and would like to make some improvements. Identify three ways that she can optimize her campaign after assessing performance. Select All Correct Responses.
- How can advertisers use Shopping ads to grow sales?
- How can educators give guardians the option of receiving email updates about their classwork?
- How can you join a Google Meet? (Select all that apply)
- How does Cloud Storage help organizations get content to their users faster?
- How does Google Ads help a business organize inventory, letting the business match its advertising goals?
- How do Google App campaigns help both marketers and users? Select the best answer.
- How might you use Google Meet to improve your classroom experience for all involved in student learning? (Select all that apply.)
- How would you track in-app conversions in an Android app?
- How would you update channel branding to support a tour announcement?
- If a device is randomly freezing, what mode can the user reboot in to see if a downloaded app is causing the issue?
- If a device screen is frozen, users should send their device back to the manufacturer immediately.
- If a standard line item is under-delivering what can you do to troubleshoot the issue?
- If you have a student who is a second language learner – whose parents only speak their primary language at home – and needs special interventions because they are struggling in your class, you will want to use ________ in ________ to communicate the necessary intervention steps with their parents.
- If you want to advise simple changes to student work (such as adding a comma) but do not want to directly edit the document, you could take advantage of this feature in Docs:
- “I have issues with my display/touchscreen” is not related to hardware.
- In addition to reviewing the recommendations tab, how else might you find data for optimizing your campaigns? Choose all that apply
- In Google Web Designer, which UI panel is used to bind the elements in a creative shell with the data from the dynamic feed?
- Ingrid’s client is the online sporting goods retailer, Sports Gear. What is a key factor of their business that will influence how Ingrid determines their mobile tracking strategy?
- In order to connect to smart speakers and displays, users require:
- In order to qualify for the greatest amount of available inventory, what do your pixels need to comply with?
- In the Acquisition > Google Marketing Platform > Campaign Manager > Campaigns report, which metric group would you select to see Google Analytics sessions side-by-side with Campaign Manager impressions and clicks?
- In “The Conflict” section of a case study, the agency should include ____________.
- In what scenario would you use a custom metric?
- It’s commonly seen that wider ad sizes outperform their taller counterparts, due to their reader-friendly format.
- Josh, an interior designer, has decided to create blog posts and share them on social media to promote his new business. He’s made a list of all of the things he should remember when writing – however, not all points on his list are correct. Can you help him identify the points that are correct on this list?
- Jo wants to create a fully functional online store. Can you check which of the following features are available in most fully functional online stores?
- KidApparel’s dynamic ads have hundreds of iterations that change based on the products their customers viewed on their site. What can the team developing their feed do to help them interpret the performance data for each ad?
- Lily is keen to use analytics to evaluate the results of her social media campaigns. Analytics can help with this question. Can you help her by crossing off the things that analytics won’t be able to help her with?
- Looking through all of the photos posted on an individual’s social media account in the last two years, it seems most photos set in a kitchen were tagged with the same address. However, posts in the last few days show tourist attractions in a different country. What can someone with bad intentions infer from this profile? Check all that apply:
- Lucy wants to get an idea of how her bid strategy would perform with a 10 percent increase of weekly spend, without risking her budget. What feature in DoubleClick Search could help Lucy out?